cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey i just downloaded the update only 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 the game runs but its not showing images in the game. its shows some sort of error message do u know what to do?
did you move files in update folder to 0.3.1 folder and replaced files?

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
I found a bug (more precisely misplaced variable, i think) in "Match maker" quest when reporting back to Cerid after talking with Naraya. There should be a dialogue where the MC can choose to take advantage of Cerid's request if the MC's confidence is at least 10 points. In my case, the MC's confidence was 11 points, but the dialogue didn't appear, after I checked it turned out that the variable in the script were the confidence points needed for the next level. So for those who follow the walkthrough, there is no need to wait for 10 points in confidence to report back to Cerid and you will still get the dialogue.

Oh, and another one but it wasn't a bug. It turns out that the Achievements_Done.png image file is not in the game folder, so when we try to open the achievement, an error message will appear

Bill Cusack

Sep 22, 2017
I found a bug (more precisely misplaced variable, i think) in "Match maker" quest when reporting back to Cerid after talking with Naraya. There should be a dialogue where the MC can choose to take advantage of Cerid's request if the MC's confidence is at least 10 points. In my case, the MC's confidence was 11 points, but the dialogue didn't appear, after I checked it turned out that the variable in the script were the confidence points needed for the next level. So for those who follow the walkthrough, there is no need to wait for 10 points in confidence to report back to Cerid and you will still get the dialogue.

Oh, and another one but it wasn't a bug. It turns out that the Achievements_Done.png image file is not in the game folder, so when we try to open the achievement, an error message will appear
Regarding the the bug in "Match Maker" quest, there is a v0.3.2 hot fix on the first page, download it and copy the Map005.json file to your game located at ...CollegeLife_v0.3.2PC_FullPack\www\data. After that, "take advantage" option will be available when you play this quest (with confidence >=10 of course).

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Seems this file's missing from the latest version. copy it from one of the previous versions. Or if you don't have any, here's one: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-2-hotfix-mikemasters.2625/post-3139652
Put it into \www\img\pictures inside the game folder
Thanks! I am a little bit confused about the college headmaster achievement for the prologue. I compared it to the walkthrough? Just a tiny bit. (I figured it out/use I Don't Know. then click on No)

MikeMasters , I can say that the game works on Mac OS 10.11.

Last edited:

MAAF

Mar 20, 2020

hey how did you unlock the match maker side quest? How can i find that side quest?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Changelog

added 50 new images
added 2 new animations (technically 6, which is another 180 new images)
added beginning of a new side quest called "Plug In!", You can't finish it right now, it was an afterthought, but it'll be good.
added new event called "Kink Talk"
added new event called "Beach Visit", there are two versions of this event - you'll see
updated world map, so it a small shoreline
updated side quest "Hot Tub Entry", to accommodate changes made by the "Beach Visit"
added small trigger event that will unlock the beach, just drive the bus towards the sea
added 3rd massage lesson to the galery (here are the two new animations), and updated it to use the 3rd/1st person system I've talked about so much in the past
fixed bug where clicking on an arrow in 1st person would move forward a text
readded missing image in achievements, that I've accidentaly deleted in previous version
fixed bug, where MC's skill would decline after time, even if he improved said skill during that time period

Sep 6, 2019
Changelog
fixed bug, where MC's skill would decline after time, even if he improved said skill during that time period
I assume that this is an upcoming patch? Because if it's the OP, I redownloaded it today and still have no progression. Picture size trimmed for... well... size.

Before Exercise Time.jpg Before Exercise.jpg After Exercise Time.jpg After Exercise.jpg

EDIT = I still "haven't worked out for 2 days." That count goes up to 3 when I sleep, and so on. Pictures not attached for brevity.

Gaurd1an

Feb 16, 2020
Changelog

added 50 new images
added 2 new animations (technically 6, which is another 180 new images)
added beginning of a new side quest called "Plug In!", You can't finish it right now, it was an afterthought, but it'll be good.
added new event called "Kink Talk"
added new event called "Beach Visit", there are two versions of this event - you'll see
updated world map, so it a small shoreline
updated side quest "Hot Tub Entry", to accommodate changes made by the "Beach Visit"
added small trigger event that will unlock the beach, just drive the bus towards the sea
added 3rd massage lesson to the galery (here are the two new animations), and updated it to use the 3rd/1st person system I've talked about so much in the past
fixed bug where clicking on an arrow in 1st person would move forward a text
readded missing image in achievements, that I've accidentaly deleted in previous version
Any plans to extend Mrs. Anderson story?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
newbie question:how to upgrade v0.3.2 to v0.3.3
I don't want to lose all the saves and play everything again
Either download the full game and delete the old version or update pack, extract it then copy/paste the contents of the new folder to the old one. Saves are stored elsewhere so will be unaffected no matter which you choose.

For future reference, there's a search bar in the top right, this question has been answered dozens of times.

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
I don't know why but this game makes my pc overheat temp go upto 80 c. Is there any fix for this type of thing. I can play many graphics demanding games and temp stays at 65 to 70. But this game makes my pc overheat for no reason.

Reactions: AJSHR
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes