lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
how do i cheat money?... rpg maker save edit doesn work:S can't find save file..
Totally unnecessary, you get $500 every week which is more than enough, plus $20 every time you take a massage client once your skills are advanced enough.

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Oh, „Regular User“ should be no problem. Just don’t ask the girl to the right of your room for a signature yet. I know, I wrote the name Mable in my advise, but this was a mistake. Mable is the girl living to the left. :confused:
Well, pay no mind then... I'm no way into the game and don't want to start again... if you could share a full save I'd be overly happy so I could start the next update from there... :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nope, I can't get that to trigger either, I've already talked to her once about her time in the library after the first "drunk sex" but I haven't seen an option again
Well then, assuming your friendship level is high enough, save in the gym at 7pm on any weekday then enter the locker room; if the blow job scene doesn't trigger reload and try again until it does.

With that done, talk to Jane when she's sitting at MC's laptop.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
Well then, assuming your friendship level is high enough, save in the gym at 7pm on any weekday then enter the locker room; if the blow job scene doesn't trigger reload and try again until it does.

With that done, talk to Jane when she's sitting at MC's laptop.
7pm tells me that there's no content at the womens locker room at 7pm

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes