PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
I have a modest laptop, but after a while I play the game freezes and needs to be restarted .. is there a way to fix it or do I have to save often so I don't lose the progress made?
i have tha same problem, right now im lose progress because game freezes i dont know why. and i dont know what i can do. i try cleaner and nothing

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,i have not played this game in a very long time (1.5) i try to put my old save here Users/[your username]/AppData/Local/College Life but don't work, i have Users/[your username]/AppData/Local/College Life/User Data,
try here too but nothing, i don't know what to do now, help me please
problem solve, for me is Users/[your username]/AppData/Local/College Life/UserData/Default

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi,i have not played this game in a very long time (1.5) i try to put my old save here Users/[your username]/AppData/Local/College Life but don't work, i have Users/[your username]/AppData/Local/College Life/User Data,
try here too but nothing, i don't know what to do now, help me please
problem solve, for me is Users/[your username]/AppData/Local/College Life/UserData/Default
Yep, the save location changed twice since the last time you played. The latest info is in a dev note in the OP though.

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
Ok got a question about becoming lovers with Joan does it have to happen on the train after picking the mom up

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Ok got a question about becoming lovers with Joan does it have to happen on the train after picking the mom up
No, it won't happen on the train. It can happen before going for mom, or after returning to the college with/without her. The best option is to get to lovers before going for mom, this way you get maximum content.

Reactions: Tommy1897

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
WTF?

save files PATH
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\College Life

v0.3.3 dont see that

copy files to main game folder
dont see that

what else can I do? maybe dance with a tambourine?

Reactions: sfergerg39585

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
WTF?

save files PATH
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\College Life

v0.3.3 dont see that

copy files to main game folder
dont see that

what else can I do? maybe dance with a tambourine?
If you're on PC, the savefile location is C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default
If the folder doesn't exist, start the game and play until you can save, so that the folder would be created.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
...User Data\Default

or

...User Data\Default\Save
or ...\Saves

and how many times save-files will jumped folder to folder?

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
I found a download link for android version 3.2 from Google. All I'm saying is that the android version is out there you just need to find it

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Here's my complete 100% achievements save updated to version 0.3.3 (also one for version 0.3.2 included)
Note about Kara's kink talk: I picked all possible choices except for golden shower, cause that doesn't appeal to me. If you want to pick that choice, take 0.3.2 version save and play the latest update yourself, although this choice doesn't have any consequences in the game (at least now)

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
Anyone able to help me out with some images for android or at least tell me what to do does not matter how many times I reload it

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes