Anvard30

Apr 26, 2020
I already downloaded the game on my cell phone but now I don't know how to install it to be able to play it

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I already downloaded the game on my cell phone but now I don't know how to install it to be able to play it
Go to files - > Apps - > Installation packages->click on the downloaded apk then install make sure u hv enough phone storage

Anvard30

Apr 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "Zeruvex, publicación: 3381722, miembro: 2136414"]
¿La última versión de Android? Por favor, dame el enlace si tiene uno
[/CITAR]
Es 9

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
u mean another version will come in april 30 or something?
That is indeed what I mean but the dev hasn't been very communicative for the last 6 months (issues with depression) so there tends to be radio silence between updates, as a patron of his I'll wake up to a notification in my inbox.

Anvard30

Apr 26, 2020
Go to files - > Apps - > Installation packages->click on the downloaded apk then install make sure u hv enough phone storage
Can you tell me all the steps, from start to finish, it is the first time that I install a game that is not from the play store

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Usually the game file ends in. .apk format search it on ur files for example collegelifev33.apk click on it then it will ask would u like to install this app? Install then wait for it

MAAF

Mar 20, 2020
That is indeed what I mean but the dev hasn't been very communicative for the last 6 months (issues with depression) so there tends to be radio silence between updates, as a patron of his I'll wake up to a notification in my inbox.
anyway u know any other game like college life?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
I can't do- Visit with swimwear - a recurring event
have the swimming trunks , check the ‘Items’ menu,
-select “Take her to the beach”
She goes with me and I can't go on wearing a swimsuit in my room

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I can't do- Visit with swimwear - a recurring event
have the swimming trunks , check the ‘Items’ menu,
-select “Take her to the beach”
She goes with me and I can't go on wearing a swimsuit in my room
You don't need to wear it in your room, you just must have it with you. Also, first time to the beach is always just a walk. On the second you can choose the option to visit with swimwear.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes