Luggiskywalker

May 5, 2020
Simple question: If you skip the drunk sex event with jane friday night... she is lost forever? I dont get any further with her. I stopped the event by choosing the wrong option, she called my mc a party pooper and thats is.

I dont like games, where you are screwed if you just made one wrong move. There should be a way to continue with her. Or did i miss something?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Simple question: If you skip the drunk sex event with jane friday night... she is lost forever? I dont get any further with her. I stopped the event by choosing the wrong option, she called my mc a party pooper and thats is.

I dont like games, where you are screwed if you just made one wrong move. There should be a way to continue with her. Or did i miss something?
No, it should repeat every friday night so, if you can lose the MC's V-card to someone else then sleep with her later on.

There are, to my knowledge, 2 missable selfies from Joan which must be gotten before day 9, you have to finish 'Wear no pants at all' before giving Kara her dress or you will lose the ability to give her the silk one and you have to do the various shopping missions in a certain order to learn the name of the girl who works in the boutique; everything else is unmissable.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
No, it should repeat every friday night so, if you can lose the MC's V-card to someone else then sleep with her later on.

There are, to my knowledge, 2 missable selfies from Joan which must be gotten before day 9, you have to finish 'Wear no pants at all' before giving Kara her dress or you will lose the ability to give her the silk one and you have to do the various shopping missions in a certain order to learn the name of the girl who works in the boutique; everything else is unmissable.
Jessica has some opportunities to actually fail the relationship. I never experienced it myself, but according to the walkthrough, if the first dinner date goes really bad, you'll be locked out of a relationship with her. Also if you play Jane's massage with Jessica present wrong, you'll break up with her.

Luggiskywalker

May 5, 2020
Oh, yes! I also wont ever get far with jessica. I failed the dinner event because i did not spend much time in the gym. That is also an dead end... How can i know that i need to train in the gym before the events starts?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Oh, yes! I also wont ever get far with jessica. I failed the dinner event because i did not spend much time in the gym. That is also an dead end... How can i know that i need to train in the gym before the events starts?
That's not a fail yet. You can train and try again until the date actually happens. But if after the date Jessica says something like it's the worst date ever, you've failed.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Even the walkthrough by mikemaster says:

You should go to sleep - event ends and won’t repeat

It is just not fair.
You're right, I'm wrong. You need to pretend to be asleep as that way she'll try again every week.

OK, so, I've had to replace my HDD in the last week so I've lost all my saves. This presents the perfect opportunity to finally create the step-by-step walkthrough I've been meaning to put together.

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
You're right, I'm wrong. You need to pretend to be asleep as that way she'll try again every week.

OK, so, I've had to replace my HDD in the last week so I've lost all my saves. This presents the perfect opportunity to finally create the step-by-step walkthrough I've been meaning to put together.
Yay!!!!!

Luggiskywalker

May 5, 2020
Next question: Does the MC loose condoms by using them? the sex with joan changes when there are no condoms. Despite the MC uses them in the restaurant event, there are still 2 in the inventory. are there 2 packages in the inventory with multiple ones in it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Next question: Does the MC loose condoms by using them? the sex with joan changes when there are no condoms. Despite the MC uses them in the restaurant event, there are still 2 in the inventory. are there 2 packages in the inventory with multiple ones in it?
each pack has 3 so if you bought 2 then you have 6. don't think mc uses rubber with any1else than joan.

Luggiskywalker

May 5, 2020
is it possible to finish the anal sex with jane? she always stops it to early. i followed the guide, but maybe i misunderstand the guide. it says, the mc can have anal... imho this means to cum for the mc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it possible to finish the anal sex with jane? she always stops it to early. i followed the guide, but maybe i misunderstand the guide. it says, the mc can have anal... imho this means to cum for the mc
not atm, it's not finished (and it's bit bugged since can get that achievement as many times as wants).

atrius101

May 7, 2020
I am sorry if I missed it, but 200+ pages made it hard to search. It says find a way for Kara to become your girlfriend, but I haven't been able to figure out how. Am I missing something or is this not available in game yet?

Thanks!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I am sorry if I missed it, but 200+ pages made it hard to search. It says find a way for Kara to become your girlfriend, but I haven't been able to figure out how. Am I missing something or is this not available in game yet?

Thanks!
Have you tried using the walkthrough in the first post of the thread? I found it to be very helpful.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes