lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What is the OP or a link
Opening/original post, ie, the first post in the thread.

As for the link, all you had to do was go to the front page, click mods, then click the stickied Android request link but, since I'm in a good mood, here

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
learn massaging from her (and do happy ending when massaging her), go jogging with her, go to date with her, go to kiss her daily.
ok i got jess what about jane and kara all maxed out what event should i start to get 3rd heart ?

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey, all.

Anyone know a workaround for this bug?

At the very beginning, when you’re giving Jane a tour, I go to spy on the Shower Girl. But instead of being able to prolong the event (where Jane gets in with her), Jane’s body never moves. As you can see in the screenshot, there are two Janes: the one following me, and the one blocking the path to extend the event.

I’ve tried reloading my save, creating a new game... nothing works. Anyone else run into this and know how to fix? Thanks, all.

MikeMasters if you weren’t already aware of this bug.

EDIT - UPDATE: So I found a workaround. Open your phone and send a message to Joan. Sending it cleared the second Jane and allowed me to proceed.

Last edited:

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
I know this question has absolutely no reason to be here but I'm not sure where the request forum is or even which one to ask in so here is my question

Would somebody or anyone be able to pick up and finish a abandoned game or remake it to there liking for the most part the game I am talking about is "View Of Family"

Again sorry for out of place question

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Any guess about release beyond 3.3?
Always in the last couple of days of the month unless the dev says otherwise, as he did with the April release where he also suspended payments. So assume eaither May 30th/31st release or a post explaining the delay.

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
How to delete condoms? When I have sex with joan, they don't disappear... probably it's bug. I have 2 redux condoms all the time in my inventory.
If you're looking to delete condoms, edit your save (plenty of pages online that do this) and update Item#19 to 1 (this is the number of boxes in your inventory) and Variable#81 to 1 (this is the number of condoms remaining). Go through one more event that uses condoms and they will be removed from your inventory. You may also be able to set these values to 0, but I've confirmed setting them both to 1 doesn't cause any problems.

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I am looking for some help.
I've maxed out the events for all the women but Kara as the "‘DON’T WEAR PANTS AT ALL’ EVENT" does not trigger.
I also have the redux condoms not being used with Joan
The event to gather signatures to use the female shower does not start and I dont know if I had to either pick that or the blowjob with the principal.

Could someone point me at an editor I should use and what values to change I would very much appreciate the help.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes