Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
you must choose all three options when you help her with her notes, then you must buy and give her the dress in her room at 8 am
Cheers. I'll give that a go.

hopefully someone can point me to an editor I need to use to get rid of the condom in my inventory which doesnt get consumed with Joan.

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Still the same, focus on notes, cleavage, legs gives no new dialoge after. I assume it will "unlock" after io give the cotton dress but I would prefer the silk one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still the same, focus on notes, cleavage, legs gives no new dialoge after. I assume it will "unlock" after io give the cotton dress but I would prefer the silk one.
yea she prefers cotton dress even walkthrough says it doesn't matter.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
I am stuck at the first threshold of talking skills I am continuously talking to the girls but can't seem to pass the first threshold of talking skills what do I do

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Its weird how i pick the good questions in the chatting according to the walkthrough but even then Kara and the other girls lose stats because of it.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
is this game on hold or something btw? its been a while since i saw anything new
Mike has some personal issues and every now and then work just stops for a while. Give him time to get his head back in the game. He has paused payments on patreon for May and June. If it continues that way for July the game should get an "on hold" tag.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019

Hi everyone.

I wanted to release the update before the end of the month, but I need a few more days. So 2nd, or 3rd of July is the day, when you'll be able to see, what reward Jessica has for you, if you help her with the moving of Penny.

I'm not going to pause the billing cycle this time, even though, I'm technically not delivering anything this month. So if that affect your decision to support me in any way, I understand.

After the release I want to focus on replying to DM's and comments, because I wasn't doing that for months.

I still have problems. Don't want to talk about them, because I don't want to jinx my current state.

And that's it for now.

I want to thank you all for sticking around. Amidst all the craziness in the world, you still find the time, and money, to support a guy like me. So thank you, and I hope you'll like playing the next update, as much as I like making it.

Oh, one more teaser.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Where is everyone? After so long time waiting new update is finally out. Am I the only one excited? :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes