Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Compressed version requested here. Give it some time and I'm sure one of the fine members will push it out, but that forum is the place to request. Regards.

Edit: playb0y44 is working compression magic currently. Keep an eye out for his post here in the near future upon successful compression.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: playb0y44

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
College Life [v0.3.4] [MikeMasters] - Original Size: 2.02 GB

Download Win (512MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
How the hell do I progress with Joan Grrr, I am up to the part where she has just bought a dildo and massaging without the leggings but can't massage her thighs. And the sex ed talk she just keeps talking about next month ??

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How do you get it to work. I moved over the save files and the global save file and it lets me access it on the menu, but then gives a "uh-uh" sound.
Don't know of that problem, never had any problems loading my or other people's saves. I read something about Mike changing the savefile location, but for me the location is still the same

Jan 28, 2019
Just a note about the walkthrough, to however wrote it:
Colorblind people can not see the difference between orange and green. At least, not the shades used in text. In large amounts and contrasting directly with each other, I can get a feeling for how they are different, and infer which is which, but as text, and not directly contrasting each other, they look identical.

Green, yellow, red, pink and blue (and a bolded version of black) are much better choices, if you need to differentiate by color, because they stand out from each other more.

edit: rather than write a second post, I'll just edit this guy.
About the game, this time. Not the walkthrough.

RPGM is a neat engine, and I get why people want to move away from ren'py, but one thing I love about ren'py, and miss a great deal in other engines, to the point of loathing them, is the lack of a roll back feature.
Whether it's because you gave an extra click and missed dialog, or the spot you were clocking through dialog was right where a choice came up and you ended up choosing something randomly, or something similar, the rollback is a lifesaver.
So, when I leave my dorm room in the very beginning, and hit escape to bring up the menu to save, and instead the escape button, for some reason, decides to choose the negative option in the choice on screen, rather than taking me to a menu, or just doing nothing... I feel like I have no option but to quit the game, and re-load my last save... or in my case, restart entirely. All because I messed up an option, and I can't roll back.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
how in the fuck do i get to the city I have followed Jane everywhere and interacted with her every time I can but can't seem to unlock the city, the WT isn't very clear to me so that don't help.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
anyone have full save before last update 0.34?? Thanks
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-4-mikemasters.2625/page-214#post-3350533

how in the fuck do i get to the city I have followed Jane everywhere and interacted with her every time I can but can't seem to unlock the city, the WT isn't very clear to me so that don't help.
You unlock Downtown when Joan arrives in the city. You can get there from the bus stop, interact with the sign to travel to another district. There are also other districts that get unlocked later. However you can't always follow Jane everywhere. When it says Jane is in the city you can't go and find her there. You can only go to the city with Jane during repeatable friday party event and unique shopping for casual outfit event.

Reactions: ninguemligah

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
Here's my complete 100% achievements save updated to version 0.3.3 (also one for version 0.3.2 included)
Note about Kara's kink talk: I picked all possible choices except for golden shower, cause that doesn't appeal to me. If you want to pick that choice, take 0.3.2 version save and play the latest update yourself, although this choice doesn't have any consequences in the game (at least now)
where is the save file place in the game to put that file ??

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes