Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone, last time I played this game was 0.2.7 but that was with another computer so I don't have my saves, does anyone have saves around this update because I'm not motivate to start from the begining ?

Feb 8, 2019
Just one question:
On the 1st page of this thread, there is mentioned, there are scenes with Penny.
Can they be triggered from a 3.3 save?
I talked to Jess after a night with her, in the college, during a date. Nowhere to talk about Penny again.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
You unlock Downtown when Joan arrives in the city. You can get there from the bus stop, interact with the sign to travel to another district. There are also other districts that get unlocked later. However you can't always follow Jane everywhere. When it says Jane is in the city you can't go and find her there. You can only go to the city with Jane during repeatable friday party event and unique shopping for casual outfit event.
I unlocked downtown and have completed Joans quests and have unlocked mom apartment and completed everything with her. But some reason I cant continue with Jane I have looked at her every friday night but nothing happens and had sex with her when she wakes the MC up at night but that's all I can do with her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc slept in jess's apartment (after restaurant date) and had fun in shower and had breakfast together and talked with jess but no penny topic.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Just a note about the walkthrough, to however wrote it:
Colorblind people can not see the difference between orange and green. At least, not the shades used in text. In large amounts and contrasting directly with each other, I can get a feeling for how they are different, and infer which is which, but as text, and not directly contrasting each other, they look identical.

Green, yellow, red, pink and blue (and a bolded version of black) are much better choices, if you need to differentiate by color, because they stand out from each other more.

edit: rather than write a second post, I'll just edit this guy.
About the game, this time. Not the walkthrough.

RPGM is a neat engine, and I get why people want to move away from ren'py, but one thing I love about ren'py, and miss a great deal in other engines, to the point of loathing them, is the lack of a roll back feature.
Whether it's because you gave an extra click and missed dialog, or the spot you were clocking through dialog was right where a choice came up and you ended up choosing something randomly, or something similar, the rollback is a lifesaver.
So, when I leave my dorm room in the very beginning, and hit escape to bring up the menu to save, and instead the escape button, for some reason, decides to choose the negative option in the choice on screen, rather than taking me to a menu, or just doing nothing... I feel like I have no option but to quit the game, and re-load my last save... or in my case, restart entirely. All because I messed up an option, and I can't roll back.
On your second note humanstick..ob.. ok, yeah. I woulda like to see the RPGM used more but this game kinda got sucked into that "I must please the Patrion" zone along time ago and it's been all img / story. I while back though, he did add an auto save that triggers after every RNG event, so... save scum it my friend. Save Scum. Best and only option. =P

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hi everyone, last time I played this game was 0.2.7 but that was with another computer so I don't have my saves, does anyone have saves around this update because I'm not motivate to start from the begining ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-4-mikemasters.2625/page-214#post-3350533

Just one question:
On the 1st page of this thread, there is mentioned, there are scenes with Penny.
Can they be triggered from a 3.3 save?
I talked to Jess after a night with her, in the college, during a date. Nowhere to talk about Penny again.
mc slept in jess's apartment (after restaurant date) and had fun in shower and had breakfast together and talked with jess but no penny topic.
It definately can be triggered from the 0.3.3 save. I kept sleeping at Jessica's place and talking to her during breakfast and at the college. Took several days until she spoke to me about moving. Since I don't have the guide for 0.3.4, I'm not sure what exactly was the trigger. Either it was the day (thursday morning during breakfast for me) or consecutive times slept in Jessica's bed.

I unlocked downtown and have completed Joans quests and have unlocked mom apartment and completed everything with her. But some reason I cant continue with Jane I have looked at her every friday night but nothing happens and had sex with her when she wakes the MC up at night but that's all I can do with her
Sounds like you didn't do the locker blowjob event. It should trigger after drunk sex. After that one you can do Becoming best friends event. Check the guide on the first page for details on those events.

Last edited:

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Sounds like you didn't do the locker blowjob event. It should trigger after drunk sex. After that one you can do Becoming best friends event. Check the guide on the first page for details on those events.
I have done drunk sex at least 5 times and nothing happens after that

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I have done drunk sex at least 5 times and nothing happens after that
You need to spy on Jane in the locker room after working out in the gym with her. That gets the blowjob event. you need to be in your room afternoon/ evening on Friday for Jane to invite you downtown with her.

Zerooo

Jul 9, 2018
I used someone else Save as I lost mine, now the issue is the bush from Joan is gone do you guys know the variable that sets it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes