Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
In the mornings it says jane is going somewhere but when u msg her she says she is changing in her room? Any help as had the drunk night sex scene and don't know how to progress with her any further. Thanks :)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
So, I've finished the new update, at least I did all the events mentioned in the changelog. This is another great update. Found a small bug in one of the new events, though. After spying on Penny in the shower most of the HUD disappears until you spy on someone else again.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Bit dissapointed tbh, not in the content levels but the fact that like so many other games focus has shifted to new characters. Will skip next few updates and hopefully it will be better. Also not enjoying the whole radio silence still not had replys to my inquirys on patreon :/
Would love for the updates to be much larger but think thats down to financial issues. Keep up the great work mike but honestly dont introduce more characters there is plenty already there that need content adding

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Bit dissapointed tbh, not in the content levels but the fact that like so many other games focus has shifted to new characters. Will skip next few updates and hopefully it will be better. Also not enjoying the whole radio silence still not had replys to my inquirys on patreon :/
Would love for the updates to be much larger but think thats down to financial issues. Keep up the great work mike but honestly dont introduce more characters there is plenty already there that need content adding
What do you mean? Take the last few updates - there's been a Jane-focused update, a Kara-focused update and now a Jess-focused update. Only one of the recent updates introduced a new character, the one focused on signature side quest, but that quest was also there for a while, so it's development was inevitable. And Joan hasn't had much focus recently because she probably has the most content. As I see it, Mike is trying to develop the main girls equally, so hopefully another Jane update is coming soon enough, because now she is the only one of the main girls (still don't consider Samantha as one) that's not able to get to the lover relationship.

How to save screen?
F6. There's a key bindings list in the tutorial section of the game menu, you should check that if you don't know or forgot a key for certain actions.

Reactions: surja
Nov 18, 2018
Before each test that has a chance of failure, the game auto-saves to slot 50. If you fail, you can use the main menu to re-load slot 50 which re-tries the test. It can get a bit monotonous going back and reloading multiple times, but it does guarantee that you will eventually succeed.

Reactions: JujuFruit

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Before each test that has a chance of failure, the game auto-saves to slot 50. If you fail, you can use the main menu to re-load slot 50 which re-tries the test. It can get a bit monotonous going back and reloading multiple times, but it does guarantee that you will eventually succeed.
You don't even need to go to the main menu. There's a hot key - press S to access the save/load menu. Even works during dialogue, so you load immediately after a fail and don't have to finish the conversation.

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
I had a problem with my computer and lost all saves. Is it possible for someone to put the last saves of the previous version here?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes