cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am looking for some help.
I've maxed out the events for all the women but Kara as the "‘DON’T WEAR PANTS AT ALL’ EVENT" does not trigger.
I also have the redux condoms not being used with Joan
The event to gather signatures to use the female shower does not start and I dont know if I had to either pick that or the blowjob with the principal.

Could someone point me at an editor I should use and what values to change I would very much appreciate the help.
kara: check walkthrough

joan: you need to go on date with her and to be high enuf lvl with her that it leads sex.

shower: you can get only 2 signatures for it atm.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Hello cxx,
I did, and the topic does not show up and I'm best friends with her.
Joan, already done that, had sex with the condom and its not consumed.
shower: Yes but the quest/event doesnt start.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello cxx,
well then you have either missed something with kara or game bugged.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
in the substation encounter i think that joan says lies as father too.Her face expresion hide something.not fear or hate

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Hi everyone.
It's hard for me to write this again, but I have to. I can't accept your money, when I can't release an update. I know some of you wants to send it to me anyway, but no, I won't accept it.
I don't want to bother you with my problems. I am so sorry they disrupt the development so much, but I assure you, I haven't lost my passion for this game.
I just have to pull myself together, for you guys. I just need the right mindset.
So let me show you a few images from the upcoming update.

----------------

As I said before Mike, if you are having some problems, maybe hit up a therapist, isn't anything bad or to be ashamed of.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
washing machine weights quite a lot so real bodybuilders there. don't recognize any1 from those pics.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
washing machine weights quite a lot so real bodybuilders there. don't recognize any1 from those pics.
It looks like Jessica is moving to a bigger apartment to give her sister her own room. Maybe that will lead to some sister - sister action for the MC, even though Jess seems pretty reluctant knowing about MC and Jane.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
It looks like Jessica is moving to a bigger apartment to give her sister her own room. Maybe that will lead to some sister - sister action for the MC, even though Jess seems pretty reluctant knowing about MC and Jane.
I don't think that's a new apartment. Jess was talking of turning her small laundry room into room for Penny, seems that's exactly what's happening. The kitchen is from Jessica's current apartment. And Penny is in a small room, which I suppose is the former laundry room. The second picture may be misleading you into thinking that's an empty room of a new apartment, but look closely. there's a trash bin, so it's outside, probably entrance and hallway of Jessica's apartment building.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Hello cxx,
you must choose all three options when you help her with her notes, then you must buy and give her the dress in her room at 8 am

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes