VoitKO

Apr 23, 2020
Hello gents , is there a way i can get a full walkthrough on Joan pls ? I can`t get to her and bang her ! Many ty in advance.

atrius101

May 7, 2020
Have you tried using the walkthrough in the first post of the thread? I found it to be very helpful.
I did. The last stage shows lover stage only. Nothing about girlfriend. That is why I thought maybe it wasnt released yet. But wanted to double check

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
Is there any content with girls in other rooms ? After first date in restaurant ? Bec game now is about sister and roommate and kara and jess

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any content with girls in other rooms ? After first date in restaurant ? Bec game now is about sister and roommate and kara and jess
there's alley sexscene with kara's roomie and non-sex with girl next door.

preackphantom

May 9, 2019
I have completed the first touches event, and it came out that I wanted to play pee pee but just not now, i have waiting more than 2 weeks, but the conversation to continue with the first handjob event does not appear, is there any way to force it or will it be a bug ?
Here is the savefile

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have completed the first touches event, and it came out that I wanted to play pee pee but just not now, i have waiting more than 2 weeks, but the conversation to continue with the first handjob event does not appear, is there any way to force it or will it be a bug ?
with kara?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
version 03.4?
Does not exist, dev posted that he wasn't updating for April and paused payments on Patreon. There may or may not be an update at the end of this month (30th/31st) but, as I've had to delete my pledge, I won't get that notification.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is there a v3.3 for android available I'm on v3.2 now even though the download said 3.3
The dev doesn't produce an Android version so you're at the mercy of modders; if it's not in the OP by now then no. There's a request section for android ports, try asking there.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes