lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Just letting everyone know that there will be no update this month
Hi everyone.
Even though I could release yet another bare bones update, I've decided not to do that. I wanted to surprise you with something big and amazing, but I've failed. In fact, I've failed again, because I wanted to give you a great update since the beginning of the year.
I don't know if I'm burned out, lazy, or simply tired, but I've struggled. I think you can see that in the game. So I want you to keep your money for the next month. I have to do something radical that'll put me back on track, and to do that I have to focus only on the change and not anything else.
I don't know how long it'll take, and I won't take anything from you until I figure out, what is wrong with me. And I'll inform you the second I'll start working again.
Until then have fun, and stay safe.
MikeMasters

May 26, 2019
Man i cant w8 this game to come out full . Im literally praying . It has so much potencial
If you're waiting for this game to be finished before you play it, you're misguided.

The developer has no set date for when the game will be fully completed.
Plus, whenever the game gets updated, the saves from the previous version generally work for the new updated version.
Therefore you don't really have to worry about having to replay old content.

If I were you, I'd just start playing now! You're missing out on some ABSOLUTELY GREAT content otherwise.

Reactions: VoitKO

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick question for anyone that can help...

I'm having trouble triggereing Kara's ‘KINK TALK’ EVENT .

I have 40 Love points with her. I'm not following the Walthrough religiously, so basically just reference it when I get stuck.

Yes, that means I miss some content here and there, but it is more fun for me like this.
I do check it every now and again just to see if I'm on track.

So I have done everything with her...Opera (Once), Beach, Sex in the morning and evening multiple times. But this does not trigger for me. When I talk to her, there is only Random event s to talk about.

Any help appreciated.

PS. Have not finished mom and sister routes

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes