SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Remember Mike Master said months ago that the new release should have brought a surprise or something like that but failed or partly failed (maybe because his personal issues?) I guess it might be the strip tease reward part? I really hope that part is fully animated when playing but it's not. Not complain here, just hope dev can overcome all the issues and bring us an unforgettable surprise. Good luck and best wishes to Mikemaster

Crippy

May 28, 2018
This game is like a car wreck. You want to look away but just can't. I want to delete it and move on, but I keep coming back in hopes of figuring something else out. The walk through, in my opinion, is a disaster. It is 80 pages of constant searching because the characters are all over the place instead of being in one area.

If anyone has a better walk through that is more user friendly, I sure would appreciate it.

Also, can each character be developed individually or do you have to deal with multiples at any given time?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
This game is like a car wreck. You want to look away but just can't. I want to delete it and move on, but I keep coming back in hopes of figuring something else out. The walk through, in my opinion, is a disaster. It is 80 pages of constant searching because the characters are all over the place instead of being in one area.

If anyone has a better walk through that is more user friendly, I sure would appreciate it.

Also, can each character be developed individually or do you have to deal with multiples at any given time?
The game isn't linear, so the existing walkthrough is as good as it gets, you won't find another. It took some time, but I got used to using it, it takes only a couple of seconds to find the event you need. There's really no way to make a more convenient text walkthrough. The game is complex and so is the walkthrough, but it's one of the best games I've come across on this site and it's worth taking time to learn to play it.

As for the characters, you don't really have to deal with multiple girls at once, but often it's more convenient to pursue multiple girls because of time management. You can prioritize one girl, but it's useful to do other girls' events in between instead of just skipping days. There are also scenes, that require certain level of development with different girls. For example, if you go for Jessica, you must at least be friends with Jane, since she's your only option to level up massage skill. Alternative way to level up massage will be unlocked later during Jessica's quests, which can't be achieved without certain level of massage skill. There are also other examples, that require certain relationship with several different girls at a time, though mostly minor and optional, that can be ignored if you're not a completionist and don't mind missing an optional scene or even just extra render in a scene.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I look my achievements and i want to know if is normal ver 034 don't have nothing new?
There is walkthrough only with last version event?

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I look my achievements and i want to know if is normal ver 034 don't have nothing new?
There is walkthrough only with last version event?
Here's a quote from the author's patreon page:
Things i didn't finish in time

Achievements - you won't see the updated achievements page, but the achievements themselves are registered, so they will appear once I update the page.
As for the walkthrough - check the previous pages of the topic, someone uploaded version 0.3.4 walkthrough recently.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
So, trying to get the 4th massage lesson so I can become the Jedi Massage Master. From what I have read, I have to get Jess to orgasm and get a HJ from Jane in the gym locker room (I think).

I keep reloading the gym locker room scene (10 times on 10 different days) and nothing.

I visit Jess every day for a lesson repeat. I get stopped trying to go lower (2nd try) and caress twice. Pinch left nipple, then right nipple, then both nipples repeatedly. She keeps stopping me.

I am already doing the massage job on the 3 girls...I ain't massaging no dude - I don't care how much it cost. But that is just me.

Am I doing something wrong or do I just got to keep grinding?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello i have a bug, after this scene i have this pics in all screen and rooms.
I can remove it with a quick save, but that come again when igo in another room

(i have the same bug in farmer dream)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
So, trying to get the 4th massage lesson so I can become the Jedi Massage Master. From what I have read, I have to get Jess to orgasm and get a HJ from Jane in the gym locker room (I think).

I keep reloading the gym locker room scene (10 times on 10 different days) and nothing.

I visit Jess every day for a lesson repeat. I get stopped trying to go lower (2nd try) and caress twice. Pinch left nipple, then right nipple, then both nipples repeatedly. She keeps stopping me.

I am already doing the massage job on the 3 girls...I ain't massaging no dude - I don't care how much it cost. But that is just me.

Am I doing something wrong or do I just got to keep grinding?
Jane's gym locker blowjob doesn't affect Jessica's massage lessons, it is needed if you want to advance Jane's relationship. For it to happen you need to have drunk sex with Jane first, and then it'll happen when you change clothes after the training with Jane.

As for Jessica, to get to the fourth massage lesson, you need to complete the Become best friends event. It happens during the third massage lesson when you choose "Go even lower" option. You say she's stopping you, so probably you don't have enough relationship points with her. You need to have 20 rp for it to work. If that's the case, work on your relationship with her. Going for a run with her gives +1 rp every time. Random topic conversation should give +1 rp with a 50% chance.

Reactions: Crippy

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Jane's gym locker blowjob doesn't affect Jessica's massage lessons, it is needed if you want to advance Jane's relationship. For it to happen you need to have drunk sex with Jane first, and then it'll happen when you change clothes after the training with Jane.

As for Jessica, to get to the fourth massage lesson, you need to complete the Become best friends event. It happens during the third massage lesson when you choose "Go even lower" option. You say she's stopping you, so probably you don't have enough relationship points with her. You need to have 20 rp for it to work. If that's the case, work on your relationship with her. Going for a run with her gives +1 rp every time. Random topic conversation should give +1 rp with a 50% chance.
Once again LOOK...you, being the Jedi Master that you are, have provided great advice and I appreciate it. Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello i have a bug, after this scene i have this pics in all screen and rooms.
I can remove it with a quick save, but that come again when igo in another room
I told earlier that if hasn't done sex joan yet then don't do it since its bugged in this version.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
In gallery i miss fourth kara, is locked or someone found it?
There's no fourth scene in Kara's gallery yet, that's just a placeholder. As you see, it has no title. Other scenes have titles even when they're locked. This just says "undefined". The author is gradually adding scenes to the gallery, so some time in the future you can expect for more scenes to be added.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
There's no fourth scene in Kara's gallery yet, that's just a placeholder. As you see, it has no title. Other scenes have titles even when they're locked. This just says "undefined". The author is gradually adding scenes to the gallery, so some time in the future you can expect for more scenes to be added.
TY

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
i still can't have joan and jane to be my lover
Jane can't reach lovers relationship yet, her current maximum is best friends. As for Joan, can't give any advice without knowing where you're stuck, but I'd advise to follow the walkthrough. Check what requirements for Becoming Lovers event for Joan are and figure out what prerequisites you're missing. Although do mind that one of Joan's scenes is bugged in current version, so you might be stuck if Joan's sex scene bugs out for you.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
from where can i extract the saves from the game and can I delete recently saved single file
savefile location is
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default
You can delete a savefile if you want, or you can just overwrite it

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes