Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
Hi,
i can´t trigger the "Moving Penny" Event i tryed to skip some days and talked every day with Jessica like in the WT disciped.

Can somebody help me?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
What is the max points for Jess? I have 31 with needing 9 for the next threshold. I have achieved the level of lover with her.

I have 0 remaining with all the other characters.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hi,
i can´t trigger the "Moving Penny" Event i tryed to skip some days and talked every day with Jessica like in the WT disciped.

Can somebody help me?
If you have problem with Jessica initianting the conversation with you, try speaking with her during breakfast after sleeping at her place. That's when the dialogue triggered for me.

What is the max points for Jess? I have 31 with needing 9 for the next threshold. I have achieved the level of lover with her.

I have 0 remaining with all the other characters.
40 like other girls that can reach lover level.

Reactions: Crippy

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I think I ran across a bug. I can enter Jess bedroom when she is not there. Nothing new. However, when I try to enter after she gets home from work, the room is blacked out. I have to use the phone to get out of the apartment and back to the bus stop.

Edit: To progress I either need to stay in her room until she arrives or enter after midnight when she is asleep.

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Since I had maxed out all the character points, I figured I would poke around a little with the options. I found under the Achievements - Characters tabs that I had missed a couple of scenes.

Joan
-Watched while she tried pajamas
-Stayed until she fell asleep
-Joan has met Kara

Mom
-Ogled her for too long

I have tried to retrace using the guide and can't get any of them to trigger. Is it too late or is there any suggestions?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Since I had maxed out all the character points, I figured I would poke around a little with the options. I found under the Achievements - Characters tabs that I had missed a couple of scenes.

Joan
-Watched while she tried pajamas
-Stayed until she fell asleep
-Joan has met Kara

Mom
-Ogled her for too long

I have tried to retrace using the guide and can't get any of them to trigger. Is it too late or is there any suggestions?
It's too late, those are all unique events. First two are from "Surprise, brother" main quest, the next one is from "So here I live" side quest, and the last one is from mom's "unexpected view" event. Can't get them without restarting the game.

Reactions: Crippy

Crippy

May 28, 2018
It's too late, those are all unique events. First two are from "Surprise, brother" main quest, the next one is from "So here I live" side quest, and the last one is from mom's "unexpected view" event. Can't get them without restarting the game.
Thanks LOOK...as always, I appreciate your input. Will wait for the update.

Kirimia

Jul 30, 2020
Hi all can anybody help plz im at the part after getting Joan the sex toy and now when i talk to her about the education she says maybe next month she will have a question and the caught masturbating event is not occuring

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hi all can anybody help plz im at the part after getting Joan the sex toy and now when i talk to her about the education she says maybe next month she will have a question and the caught masturbating event is not occuring
Did you do the confession event? I recall that the event didn't trigger for me and some other people here without the confession event. If you did, then just keep entering her room and leaving when she's sitting at the desk. The event is random and should eventually happen.

Kirimia

Jul 30, 2020
Did you do the confession event? I recall that the event didn't trigger for me and some other people here without the confession event. If you did, then just keep entering her room and leaving when she's sitting at the desk. The event is random and should eventually happen.
no i did not do the confession As yet i read on the guide that there are options for if u havent done the confession aswell so decided to not confess
I guess i'll give that a try thanks bud

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
I don't get it... Kara does not have her sweater anymore but I cannot ask for the no pants thing when she study... If I remember correctly, she took off her sweater in the library 3 times. When she study in her room, it's already taken off. I don't remember a scene where she put it away... And when I talk to her, the two options are Random Topic or Never mind.

I want her to wear the silk one for the picnic and I need that quest for that so what am I missing??? Also, the game told me I maxed out our relationship until I do the lover event(we are best friend)... But I want to do the no pants quest first! If it can help, I could post my save...

It's the second time I go at that point in the game and for the second time, it seems to glitch again...... Really annoying...

1596175729926.png

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I don't get it... Kara does not have her sweater anymore but I cannot ask for the no pants thing when she study... If I remember correctly, she took off her sweater in the library 3 times. When she study in her room, it's already taken off. I don't remember a scene where she put it away... And when I talk to her, the two options are Random Topic or Never mind.

I want her to wear the silk one for the picnic and I need that quest for that so what am I missing??? Also, the game told me I maxed out our relationship until I do the lover event(we are best friend)... But I want to do the no pants quest first! If it can help, I could post my save...

It's the second time I go at that point in the game and for the second time, it seems to glitch again...... Really annoying...

View attachment 752898
Post your save, I can try it and see if I can do this quest. This quest is a bit tricky, but last time I played it wasn't bugged. Just don't forget to attach your global.rpgsave together with your savefile, or else it won't work.

Reactions: shadow202

steezypoppy

Jul 23, 2020
Is there a mac 3.3 or 3.4 full version download? I'm having a shit ton of trouble with the update package. An answer would be appreciated. Just trying to enjoy the game to the fullest like the rest of you.

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Post your save, I can try it and see if I can do this quest. This quest is a bit tricky, but last time I played it wasn't bugged. Just don't forget to attach your global.rpgsave together with your savefile, or else it won't work.
Wow thanks for the help! Here is my main save and the other file.
Edit: It seems the files are not the correct extension for the site(like .jpeg, etc.) so I don't know how to post it...
Edit2: I winrared it... I hope it works for you. Thanks again!

Also just had a tought... Could it be that since I took the picnic quest, its programmed to make it impossible to star the no pants quest?

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Is there a mac 3.3 or 3.4 full version download? I'm having a shit ton of trouble with the update package. An answer would be appreciated. Just trying to enjoy the game to the fullest like the rest of you.
I'm not a mac user so I didn't want to answer since I don't know much about mac version, but since noone else answered: the mac version isn't as popular here as pc and android as you noticed, so it doesn't get updated as often as pc version. There's no 0.3.4 mac version here. Maybe when 0.3.5 comes out, mac version will be uploaded here as well. But there is a 0.3.3 public download link at the . As for the update package, There's also an instruction on how to correctly apply it for mac in the post I linked, maybe you didn't update properly.

Wow thanks for the help! Here is my main save and the other file.
Edit: It seems the files are not the correct extension for the site(like .jpeg, etc.) so I don't know how to post it...
Edit2: I winrared it... I hope it works for you. Thanks again!

Also just had a tought... Could it be that since I took the picnic quest, its programmed to make it impossible to star the no pants quest?
Yes, I'm afraid this it how it works. I made the same mistake on my first playthrough and "Don't wear pants at all" remained locked. The correct way to do it would be to take "How are you without the sweater - Remove clothes" conversation and then wait 3 days and speak to Kara again about not wearing pants. At this point she'll stop wearing pants when she's alone and you'll be able to do "Don't wear pants at all" event. Don't pick the "How are you without the sweater - Change clothes" conversation branch until you've done the "Don't wear pants at all" event.

Joan is the MC sister correct? So my question is does the MC ever take Joan to the beach or just Kara?
Yes, Joan is MC's sister. No, MC can only take Kara to the beach, at least for now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: shadow202
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes