Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone working on a Renpy version of this game? I really hate RPGM but the game looks fine.

steezypoppy

Jul 23, 2020
Hi. First off, I'd like to say I'm not the most technologically savvy.

So I downloaded the full game at the 3.2 version and I'm now trying to move my saves to the 3.3 version. I just downloaded the update pack and opened the game and everything went well, but the images won't show up when I'm playing the game, I'm on macOS btw. Can someone give me a detailed tutorial of how to fix this? Thanks sm!

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
I don't understand how to give kara the sundress. After buying the sundress, i go to her room on saturday(tried again on sunday), begin talking to her and there's no option to give her the sundress. However when i buy the book, and talk to her, option to give her the book comes up. So how do i give her the sundress? Is there any other requirement? Also how do i get food from cafe in main hall? Also there's no blinking spot in the park to set up the picnic. Tried all these on saturday and sunday. But nothing happens. Pls help. Also what's the sequence of doing things in this quest?

steezypoppy

Jul 23, 2020
Redownlode the game and deleted the previous version
Which one do I redownload? I originally downloaded the 3.2 full version and I just downloaded the 3.3 update package but when i open the game from the update package it doesn't show any of the images in the game and it gives an error message. Thanks

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I don't understand how to give kara the sundress. After buying the sundress, i go to her room on saturday(tried again on sunday), begin talking to her and there's no option to give her the sundress. However when i buy the book, and talk to her, option to give her the book comes up. So how do i give her the sundress? Is there any other requirement? Also how do i get food from cafe in main hall? Also there's no blinking spot in the park to set up the picnic. Tried all these on saturday and sunday. But nothing happens. Pls help. Also what's the sequence of doing things in this quest?
You should use the walkthrough from the first post of the topic, it does specify exact sequence and time and day for everything in the quest. Search for the "Sunny day" sidequest.

steezypoppy

Jul 23, 2020
Is there a macOS full version download for version 3.3 or 3.4? If not, can someone give me detailed instructions on how to use the update package? I opened the game in the update package and my saves did transfer but none of the images would show up in the game. I really love playing this game and I really want to continue. Any help would be great.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is this completed? and does this have multiple endings specifically a Harem one?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
is this completed? and does this have multiple endings specifically a Harem one?
It doesn't have a "Completed" tag in the title, so it's not. Because of this there are no endings yet (except for a couple of bad endings that can happen earlier in the game). Harem is listed as a planned feature, but it's not implemented yet.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes