shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
"Yes, I'm afraid this it how it works. I made the same mistake on my first playthrough and "Don't wear pants at all" remained locked. The correct way to do it would be to take "How are you without the sweater - Remove clothes" conversation and then wait 3 days and speak to Kara again about not wearing pants. At this point she'll stop wearing pants when she's alone and you'll be able to do "Don't wear pants at all" event. Don't pick the "How are you without the sweater - Change clothes" conversation branch until you've done the "Don't wear pants at all" event."

@look_skywalker

Ok thank you for your time! Appreciate it! Gonna have to restart. Yes, I'm a maniac like that. I'm gonna focus on her so it will be done.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
followed thy 3.4 walkthrough an for some reason when i get to the part as to walking in on the roommate at the start to take a shot... as it saids only when you followed all the green sections of the walk through should work.. but when i take the shot .. it always fails..

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
followed thy 3.4 walkthrough an for some reason when i get to the part as to walking in on the roommate at the start to take a shot... as it saids only when you followed all the green sections of the walk through should work.. but when i take the shot .. it always fails..
Success or fail is chance-based and somewhat dependant on your voyeur skill. Keep reloading and eventually it will succeed. Use S hotkey to quick access the save/load menu and load the autosave (slot 50), it autosaves right before the skill check

Reactions: wolvesaber

aekseer

May 10, 2020
I'll give an oportuity to this one. I have to admit that "school setting" tag is so much fun for me.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
Walkthrough 0.3.4
it's a ok walkthough but i'm not keen on having to scroll up an down to find the right quest.. i'm already past the first class an i'm lost on what to do b/c the walkthrough is not orginized properly. i had 3 to 4 different window tabs open b/c of different quest in other places..

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
College Life [v0.3.45] compressed*
Size: 626.32MB

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Crippy

May 28, 2018
it's a ok walkthough but i'm not keen on having to scroll up an down to find the right quest.. i'm already past the first class an i'm lost on what to do b/c the walkthrough is not orginized properly. i had 3 to 4 different window tabs open b/c of different quest in other places..
I felt the same way and commented on it several times. However, LOOK_SKYWALKER's reply gave me reason to calm down and stop focusing on the game and start focusing on the WT itself. After a couple of days, I converted the WT to a word document and re-organized it to make it flow based on what needs to be accomplished. Then, as I completed something, I deleted the steps. In the end, I went from 89 pages to 6 pages. There were a couple of tasks that I did not do/complete...such as "stop wearing pants" and going to the beach.

Reactions: wolvesaber
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes