fjackson25

Aug 4, 2020
When a new patreon version goes live (3.45 in this case), the previous version (3.4) becomes public. So you can find a link to 3.4 on the authors patreon and download it there.

There is autosave, it's in slot 50. It autosaves right before skill checks. When you fail, you press S, which gives quick access to save/load menu (works even during conversations) and reload autosave from slot 50.
Thanks so much! Idk how I didn't look at his patreon before. I've been trying to do this for like a week now.

jeff1980

Aug 4, 2020
Ya I discovered the load feature in the save menu after this post. I found the auto save at file 50 to save after I failed an attempt so I just ignored it. The game has grown on me, but it still would be better with a rollback feature for time saving. The Dev should anticipate us users not wanting to fail on an RNG roll. Overall I still tended to fail rolls on a 2-1 to 3-1 ratio as my stats grew. The walkthrough could use a table of contents that lists event/quest pages by NPC path. There is rudimentary one now but it is a pain to sift through. I think I wasted almost an hour trying to find the "Massage Jane With Jessica" Event until I scrolled to the last page of the walkthrough. I good table of contents would've been really appreciated. ATM I am really frustrated with the "Cheerleader Training" Event. The walkthrough says it has a 50% chance to trigger the "New Cheerleader" Event. I have tried saving and reloading and I have tried multiple attempts on game days with no luck. Each time it says nothing happened and this prevents me from completing Jane's Current questline. Finally I know this is a dating sim but it would still be cool to have at least the ability for a mini harem. I really like the Jane character and was a bit put off that she got pissed my M/C was dating the Nurse Jessica. I have hard time choosing just one in these types of games lol.
do i need to start over since i dont know how to do
It's a generic zip file, any pc and mac should be able to extract those. Never had any complaints about zip archives not opening before. Extract the archives, then put the savefiles in the save folder C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default (at least this is the one for pc). As a backup I'm adding it as 7z archive, but I can't put unarchived saves here, the forum doesn't allow it.
i dont know how to save files to pc im not that pc savy and do i need to start my game over from start

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
jessica's day off is either very bugged or very weird, 1st of all mc can't do anything with her except wake up with her (if had sex with her on night before) at FUCKING 4AM and have shower sex and breakfast with her and then nothing except watching her to have breakfast with penny and later dinner with penny and jess mirroring herself and reading a book and sex at 1pm and sometimes there's 3 jess's, 1 in kitchen, 1 reading a book and 1 in bed waiting for mc. other things to do at her apartment is to watch penny playing computer game and her showering and her sleeping.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
jessica's day off is either very bugged or very weird, 1st of all mc can't do anything with her except wake up with her (if had sex with her on night before) at FUCKING 4AM and have shower sex and breakfast with her and then nothing except watching her to have breakfast with penny and later dinner with penny and jess mirroring herself and reading a book and sex at 1pm and sometimes there's 3 jess's, 1 in kitchen, 1 reading a book and 1 in bed waiting for mc. other things to do at her apartment is to watch penny playing computer game and her showering and her sleeping.
I was with you until the Penny interaction. I recall meeting her, moving her in with Jess, showering and sleeping. Other than that, I do not remember eating breakfast/dinner or seeing her play any computer games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
penny and jess have breakfast with eachother not with mc and after that she (penny) sits in dinner table and plays with her laptop (again no interaction) and then later they have dinner (again no mc) etc.

Reactions: Crippy

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
having problems with a black screen when mom goes to sign the papers for the apartment any way to fix this

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked but my question is hard to use the search to find answer. So my problem is when I get mom quest triggered and I get off the phone woith Joan to go to the police station for some reason my game glitches and I get sent back to day 2. Has this happened to anyone else?

jAKOSS12

Jun 9, 2020
Hello I am stuck with joan. I made the event or I catch her masturbating. Only I cannot access the suite where I catch her at night. Apperement I have to sleep with her but how to do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello I am stuck with joan. I made the event or I catch her masturbating. Only I cannot access the suite where I catch her at night. Apperement I have to sleep with her but how to do?
invite her to a date (dunno if it was fixed from prev. version where it was bugged).

Hey man, I'm having this same issue just wondering if you even figured how to do this or did you just give up. Hope your having a good day.
DiEmond
tried calling to mother and joan? family reunion starts by getting call from mother and 1st part goes with talking to mother and then contacting joan.

jAKOSS12

Jun 9, 2020
invite her to a date (dunno if it was fixed from prev. version where it was bugged).

tried calling to mother and joan? family reunion starts by getting call from mother and 1st part goes with talking to mother and then contacting joan.
I already had a date with her

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Wish the dev would get on with new content, over 2 years and barely anything. I like the game it is fine, and have had it since it started. So little has been added though in the time it has been out. As well the sex with the sister could be so much better, the images and such for sex with jane are much better. Why not improve the one's with the sister since it is such a big part of the story line. Get off your duff Dev and get on with the story.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes