Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
invite her to a date (dunno if it was fixed from prev. version where it was bugged).

tried calling to mother and joan? family reunion starts by getting call from mother and 1st part goes with talking to mother and then contacting joan.
I got a call of a cop and then i'm told to come to the police station. I have to go to oneill station but i dont get the option to get off the bus at the oneill station marker.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Wish the dev would get on with new content, over 2 years and barely anything. I like the game it is fine, and have had it since it started. So little has been added though in the time it has been out. As well the sex with the sister could be so much better, the images and such for sex with jane are much better. Why not improve the one's with the sister since it is such a big part of the story line. Get off your duff Dev and get on with the story.
Hi Leo. I haven't been around for a long time. I've developed social anxiety, so I've avoided unnecessary contact with people. But I'm better lately, and I try to be more in contant for the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, I'd like to debunk your message and your review, because I believe it's totally nonfactual.

Let's start with the 2 years thing. Since August 2018 the game has grown by over 1500 images and 46 animations. On average, one animation is made with 40 images, so that's another 1800 images, at least.

Here are some of the highlights:
You could have seen content like the entire plot around Jane and chearleading. Friday party, Anal sex, new lingerie and casual outfits - all added in last two years just for Jane.
Samantha wasn't in game at all back then, so everything that happens with her since day 50 has been added.
Kara lost her virginity. Bend Over event, strolls around city with the opera and hot dog stand, and beach visit.
Joan lost her viginity in last two years. Shaving her pussy, most of the sexual education, expanded date and most of the night time content was added.
Jessica received a lot too. All her morning content in the shower and breakfast. Meeting Penny and Moving Penny events has been added, plus the reward after that.
Other content like mrs. Anderson kiss, Kim's handjob, Mable's singnature, Cerid's signature and plot with Naraya has been added.
New animation system has been introduced, new system for switching between 1st and 3rd person point of view was added. Gallery mod was added (still in progress)

So there has been a lot of new stuff since August 2018

You can argue that in past 12 months hasn't been added that much, and you'll be much more correct with that statement. But every time I didn't deliver an update that month, I've postpone my Patreon campaign, so I wasn't "sucking patrons' tits", as you put it. In last 12 months I've paused my Patreon campaign four times, that's a big chunk of a year without any new content, big chunk of a year without any income too.

If your comments about last two years are based only on the fact that the game didn't receive any update in those four months, than you're wrong.
But if that's not enough for you, then I'm sorry I can't meet your expectations. Maybe it is smarter to release one big update once every 6 month, but I believe patrons deserve a monthly update, since they are paying very month.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I got a call of a cop and then i'm told to come to the police station. I have to go to oneill station but i dont get the option to get off the bus at the oneill station marker.
Can you send me your savefile, so I can check it out?

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Hi Leo. I haven't been around for a long time. I've developed social anxiety, so I've avoided unnecessary contact with people. But I'm better lately, and I try to be more in contant for the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, I'd like to debunk your message and your review, because I believe it's totally nonfactual.

Let's start with the 2 years thing. Since August 2018 the game has grown by over 1500 images and 46 animations. On average, one animation is made with 40 images, so that's another 1800 images, at least.

Here are some of the highlights:
You could have seen content like the entire plot around Jane and chearleading. Friday party, Anal sex, new lingerie and casual outfits - all added in last two years just for Jane.
Samantha wasn't in game at all back then, so everything that happens with her since day 50 has been added.
Kara lost her virginity. Bend Over event, strolls around city with the opera and hot dog stand, and beach visit.
Joan lost her viginity in last two years. Shaving her pussy, most of the sexual education, expanded date and most of the night time content was added.
Jessica received a lot too. All her morning content in the shower and breakfast. Meeting Penny and Moving Penny events has been added, plus the reward after that.
Other content like mrs. Anderson kiss, Kim's handjob, Mable's singnature, Cerid's signature and plot with Naraya has been added.
New animation system has been introduced, new system for switching between 1st and 3rd person point of view was added. Gallery mod was added (still in progress)

So there has been a lot of new stuff since August 2018

You can argue that in past 12 months hasn't been added that much, and you'll be much more correct with that statement. But every time I didn't deliver an update that month, I've postpone my Patreon campaign, so I wasn't "sucking patrons' tits", as you put it. In last 12 months I've paused my Patreon campaign four times, that's a big chunk of a year without any new content, big chunk of a year without any income too.

If your comments about last two years are based only on the fact that the game didn't receive any update in those four months, than you're wrong.
But if that's not enough for you, then I'm sorry I can't meet your expectations. Maybe it is smarter to release one big update once every 6 month, but I believe patrons deserve a monthly update, since they are paying very month.
Hope you will get well soon. Your game is very good very impressive. I think it's worth waiting. Just take your time

And plz everyone don't give dev any pressure. The sooner dev gets well the earlier we can have more contents

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
mike, im having a problem i cant figure out the shower thing with mom
There are only 3 conditions that you have to meet. Mom has to have a job, the day has to be between Monday to Friday, and time has to be 18:00. At that point you have to enter her apartment, and the scene will trigger.

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
Question :
Online you need to buy condoms with your laptop, but when I go to online shopping there are no rubbers for sale ?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Question :
Online you need to buy condoms with your laptop, but when I go to online shopping there are no rubbers for sale ?
They are under the Misc menu. If not, you've probably bought them, but didn't pick them up at the dorm reception.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hope you can help. Knowing meit's probably something really easy.
You've got very unlucky save, my friend. You get the dream version of the Next Classes main quest, because you started this save before the quest was added to the game. And on top of that the Family Reunion main quest is about to start. I never anticipated such a combo, lol.
Thankfully, you can avoid the bug by sleeping at Joan's. If you do that, the Family Reunion quest won't start, you can do the Next Classes, and when you go to sleep in your room the following night, the Family Reunion will start and work as intended.
I won't fix this bug, because in new game you will never see the dream version of the Next Classes, and no other long time player has encountered this. You were just very unlucky ;-)

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
You've got very unlucky save, my friend. You get the dream version of the Next Classes main quest, because you started this save before the quest was added to the game. And on top of that the Family Reunion main quest is about to start. I never anticipated such a combo, lol.
Thankfully, you can avoid the bug by sleeping at Joan's. If you do that, the Family Reunion quest won't start, you can do the Next Classes, and when you go to sleep in your room the following night, the Family Reunion will start and work as intended.
I won't fix this bug, because in new game you will never see the dream version of the Next Classes, and no other long time player has encountered this. You were just very unlucky ;-)
Thanks for looking into this for me and giving me a easy fix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could enyone post the guide for the 0.3.45 update pls? ty
only new is jess's day off and mc has like 0 interaction with her during that and other new things are random encounters in main hall and park and bit voyerism at gym locker.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes