cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fair warning: if you haven't fucked joan yet (after date) then don't do it on this version since it's bugged, after sex game locks onto mc and joan having sex screen and nothing gets out of it (not navapp to anywhere and prolly not waiting x hrs either).

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Looking at the WT, once the preliminary quests are done, the next quest starts on day 10. Can that be started early or do you have to concentrate on the side quests until the 10th day?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Looking at the WT, once the preliminary quests are done, the next quest starts on day 10. Can that be started early or do you have to concentrate on the side quests until the 10th day?
No, it can't be started early. You can concentrate on Jane, Kara or Jess's events until then.

Reactions: Crippy

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Maybe it is me...maybe I am just over analyzing things...but this game is frustrating the crap out of me. I tried to fill the dead space (Day 2-9) with quests. I got Kara to be my friend and even bought her a book. Jane is another story. No matter what I do, I cannot advance our relationship. Can't even watch TV with her. Lastly, who the hell am I supposed to be practicing massages on? I have no clue who else I am supposed to be interacting with. I do not mind the grind...as long as it leads to progressing the game.

Any tips and/or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Maybe it is me...maybe I am just over analyzing things...but this game is frustrating the crap out of me. I tried to fill the dead space (Day 2-9) with quests. I got Kara to be my friend and even bought her a book. Jane is another story. No matter what I do, I cannot advance our relationship. Can't even watch TV with her. Lastly, who the hell am I supposed to be practicing massages on? I have no clue who else I am supposed to be interacting with. I do not mind the grind...as long as it leads to progressing the game.

Any tips and/or tricks would be greatly appreciated.
Jane is easy to get to friends relationship. If you did the starting quests according to the walkthrough, you probably should have 8 or so relationship and you only need a couple more, but even if you have less, you'll just have to do a bit more grind. You can train in the gym with Jane at 17:00, which raises relationship with her (unless you fail, but you can reload autosave in case you fail). Also you can help her study at 23:00 and 0:00 when she's sitting at the notebook. After it tells you to find a way to become friends, you just talk to her again when she studies at the notebook. When you're friends with her, you can watch TV with her. Also talking on random topics has a 50% chance to raise relationship with girls, not just Jane, but other girls too.
By the way, Jane is the one you practice massages on, and that happens exactly during watching TV.

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Jane is easy to get to friends relationship. If you did the starting quests according to the walkthrough, you probably should have 8 or so relationship and you only need a couple more, but even if you have less, you'll just have to do a bit more grind. You can train in the gym with Jane at 17:00, which raises relationship with her (unless you fail, but you can reload autosave in case you fail). Also you can help her study at 23:00 and 0:00 when she's sitting at the notebook. After it tells you to find a way to become friends, you just talk to her again when she studies at the notebook. When you're friends with her, you can watch TV with her. Also talking on random topics has a 50% chance to raise relationship with girls, not just Jane, but other girls too.
By the way, Jane is the one you practice massages on, and that happens exactly during watching TV.
Thanks...will give that a try.

sventrafighe69

Jun 14, 2020
When the reward with Jess ends I get stuck with the screen "you are now lover". Then black screen and nothing moves on, nor ESC, the phone or s/l

Reactions: Poldy7

kamimed

Dec 29, 2019
Not sure if this is the right place to post this I will let the mods decide.

I am a very casual user that lacks the time to grind, so after a bit of searching I found this mod / plugin which can be used on all rpgm games .

This plugin adds quite a few features check the link above and you will see some more details that I skipped from my guide below. [you can change speed (don't increase it to more than 6) and add money ]

Cheat at your own risk, always have a good save!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun!

Last edited:

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Can someone please create a syllabus for the classes?! Because I'm still trying to figure out what classes happen when, and it is driving me nuts that there isn't access to the class schedule anywhere.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Can someone please create a syllabus for the classes?! Because I'm still trying to figure out what classes happen when, and it is driving me nuts that there isn't access to the class schedule anywhere.
Computer science is every day at 9 a.m. classroom 201.
Maths is every day at 11 a.m. classroom 203
Political science is monday and friday at 12 a.m. classroom 102.

If you ever forget the schedule, just go to the classrooms at any time and mc will make a remark at which day and time the respective class is

Reactions: PapaSnabes1
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes