Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
For Jane "Locker Blowjob" Event, what i understand is u need finish "Drunk sex" event. And in the guide say u need workout daily at gym. The guide also mention about unique event at male locker room.

This what the guide state:
LOCKER BLOWJOB’ EVENT (Mon-Thu 19:00)(‘Drunk sex’ event finished; Workout activity done for day)
Repeatable event with unique 1st time component at the male locker room at gym

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Didn't this game once have the ability to scroll back? It's too easy to accidently hit the wrong button and the only recourse is to reload a previous save. Is there a Mod to do this with?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
how do i improve the talking skills
Save-scumming is your friend here. When selecting random topic, if you get a subject the girl is interested in (books for Kara, gym and exercise for Jane etc) then you'll get points toward the skill.

More importantly, pick the green answers (shown in the guide) on quests.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
Save-scumming is your friend here. When selecting random topic, if you get a subject the girl is interested in (books for Kara, gym and exercise for Jane etc) then you'll get points toward the skill.

More importantly, pick the green answers (shown in the guide) on quests.
I tried several times girls seem interested but walking skills are not improving

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
what are the quick controls to save and load a save? (for example in scenes where success or failure can happen)
The game automatically saves to slot 50 before those choices... if you get it wrong, you can then save scum by exiting to the main screen and reloading. A lot of those choices are random too so it can be a bit annoying when it takes 2-3 tries! :cautious:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
what are the quick controls to save and load a save? (for example in scenes where success or failure can happen)
The game automatically saves to slot 50 before those choices... if you get it wrong, you can then save scum by exiting to the main screen and reloading. A lot of those choices are random too so it can be a bit annoying when it takes 2-3 tries! :cautious:
Actually, you can do it much faster. "S" key opens save-load menu, you don't have to exit to the main screen. You don't even have to finish the conversation if you're trying to save-scum a skill check and you fail, you just press S and quickly reload an autosave from slot 50.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Does anybody here have the latest android version or the close to the latest thanks?

This link is for version 0.2.95, I have no idea if it is safe to download, if it works or if there is a more recent version, it is simply the one I found after typing 'android' in the search window in the top right hand corner of this thread.

Reactions: Zeruvex

Vincent932

Feb 25, 2018
I have a modest laptop, but after a while I play the game freezes and needs to be restarted .. is there a way to fix it or do I have to save often so I don't lose the progress made?

Reactions: PatrykP

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a modest laptop, but after a while I play the game freezes and needs to be restarted .. is there a way to fix it or do I have to save often so I don't lose the progress made?
just save since rpgm games tend to be cranky.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes