Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Ok, took Mega-Link for 0.3.3 started a new game
Problem: I start the second Day and the Day-counter is on 2 while Day itself is "Sunday" I can't go to my first lesson so I get stuck...

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
there is only download link for v0.3.2
and the walkthrough is of 0.295
could u just post the link
If you need mac, then yes, it hasn't been updated, but pc version is updated to 0.3.3.
Walkthrough is for version 0.3.2.
I don't have any links, sorry.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
College Life [v0.3.3] [MikeMasters] - Original Size: 1.97 GB

Download Win (498MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
The second day is Sunday, so no bug and no problem. Your first lesson is on day 3.
...well... can't go forward anyway... Jane throws me out of the room and MC mentioned he's late for Class... well, can't go to class... can't do anything else... di I miss something else?

Edit:
Okay, so it seems you are already on day 3 and started the side quest „Match Maker,“ right? ...
Thanks, that worked!

Last edited:

Spuk968

Jan 12, 2020
...well... can't go forward anyway... Jane throws me out of the room and MC mentioned he's late for Class... well, can't go to class... can't do anything else... di I miss something else?
Okay, so it seems you are already on day 3 and started the side quest „Match Maker,“ right? I also made this mistake the first time. Best you could do is using a save from before starting it. As far as I remember you have to do what Mable asked you to do → talking to the girl next door, but I wouldn’t recommend to do it at this time. I restarted the game because I didn’t have an older save…

Spuk968

Jan 12, 2020
So how do I start the Match Maker Quest? If I start the "Regular User" I've got the same problem as above...
Oh, „Regular User“ should be no problem. Just don’t ask the girl to the right of your room for a signature yet. I know, I wrote the name Mable in my advise, but this was a mistake. Mable is the girl living to the left. :confused:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
From his Patreon about saves:

BIG INFO ON HOW TO IMPORT SAVE FILES TO v0.2.95 or newer
This post is for everyone, who wants to update their game from v0.2.9 or older to v0.2.95 or newer.
FOR WINDOWS/PC
The new location, where the save files are stored, is as follows:
(drive with operating system):\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default
You can get dirrectly to the local folder by writting %LocalAppData% to the explorer address bar
The AppData folder is hidden, so find a guide on how to unhide it, if you don't know how to do it (or access it by the tip mentioned above).
FOR MAC
The new location, where the save files are stored, is as follows:
Users/(your user name)/Library/Application Support/College Life/User Data/Default
The library is hidden folder. To quickly show all hidden files press combination of
CMD + SHIFT + .
Yes, the third is dot.
To my undestanding, this doesn't work MacOS older than version 10.12, so if you don't have 10.12 or newer, find a guide on how to do it via terminal.
FOR EVERYONE
If you use update packs, then install them as per usual, but you still have to import the save files as described in this post.
Final note: save files has to be directly in the "College Life" folder.
NO SAVE FILE IN "College Life/save/" will work.
And don't forget to copy the "global.rpgsave" and "config.rpgsave" too. They are important.
If you have any questions and/or problems, write it right here.
Good luck
Good information about the locations and how you might need to move saves if you are coming back to the game.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
For plug in quest.
I can't seem to buy the plug at all. Is it implemented or have to do something more?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes