Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
IMPORTANT: FINALLY I MANAGED TO GET ALMOST ALL THE STEPS WITH KARA (REST IN BED EVENT)
AT A CERTAIN POINT, RANDOM, THE SITE CRASHED AND DELETE ALL MY PREVIOUS SAVES, SO NOW I HAVE RESTART FROM THE BEGINNING (FUCK!!!!!)
IS THERE A WAY TO RECOVER THE GAME'S DATA? PLEASE ANSWER ME SOON.
AT THE MOMENT I'M JUST VERY INCREDULOUS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. TANK YOU VERY MUCH!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am now self conscious, but there’s not the option of the dress, even if I already bought all the clothes and picnic set, the food at the bar and I chose the place under the dormitory. What’s the problem?
have you given her that dress and invited her to picnic?

IS THERE A WAY TO RECOVER THE GAME'S DATA? PLEASE ANSWER ME SOON.
1st: no need to yell and 2nd: no need to dblpost and 3rd: your saves should be fine under appdata\local, 4th: if not then you are fucked up.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
have you given her that dress and invited her to picnic?

1st: no need to yell and 2nd: no need to dblpost and 3rd: your saves should be fine under appdata\local, 4th: if not then you are fucked up.
Sorry, i'm Just nervous
The appdata\local are the slots from 1 ti 50?

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
yes and saves should apear when you load game.
There aren't. How Is It possible that there isn't another way? It's absurd, the game is very very very long. If i close the site the data go lost. To avoid it I had ti keep the game switched on without never exiting. There has to be another way.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
There aren't. How Is It possible that there isn't another way? It's absurd, the game is very very very long. If i close the site the data go lost. To avoid it I had ti keep the game switched on without never exiting. There has to be another way.
There was a similar problem to yours, check if this advice helps: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2983701
note that the full address to the save folder (if you're on PC) is:
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\College Life\User Data\Default

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
isn't there other way to find opera than strolling with kara? 3 strolls (and 1 of those 3 times) and those done before (total ~10) and only hotdog van found. they study IT and have access to comps (at least mc has and kara should have via library (when her roomie isn't having webcam sexshow)) but no luck so it feels like there's 10% chance to find opera (and joan's after midnight meetings seem to be 100% once tries it those 1 am).

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
isn't there other way to find opera than strolling with kara? 3 strolls (and 1 of those 3 times) and those done before (total ~10) and only hotdog van found. they study IT and have access to comps (at least mc has and kara should have via library (when her roomie isn't having webcam sexshow)) but no luck so it feels like there's 10% chance to find opera (and joan's after midnight meetings seem to be 100% once tries it those 1 am).
No, there's no other way. But it's odd it's not happening for you. Maybe you haven't completed some of the prerequisites? Do you have lovers relationship level with Kara? Or maybe it got triggered, but you just skipped the dialogue and didn't notice? do you have One last big gesture in the Quest section of the menu?

Anyone know how to get the singing naked achievement with Mom in 3.1?
You need to complete the Unexpected view event (it's in the walkthrough for version 0.3.0). You must enter her house at 18:00 after you complete Getting a job event.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, there's no other way. But it's odd it's not happening for you. Maybe you haven't completed some of the prerequisites? Do you have lovers relationship level with Kara? Or maybe it got triggered, but you just skipped the dialogue and didn't notice? do you have One last big gesture in the Quest section of the menu?
she's best friend and should be maxed (at least nothing done with her increases points, like giving book, strolling, pussy licking, etc) and last time tried to get into her pants she said no and lost 1 point (loaded save before that).

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
she's best friend and should be maxed (at least nothing done with her increases points, like giving book, strolling, pussy licking, etc) and last time tried to get into her pants she said no and lost 1 point (loaded save before that).
That's normal behaviour, you always lose 1 point when offering her sex the first time. You shouldn't reload older save, you should proceed, raise relationship back to max and go sit with Kara in the classrom in the morning for the event to proceed. As before, I recommend checking the walkthrough for detailed description of the event.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i read walkthrough but it's go up and down and i thought opera is req to become lover.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Tanks, how do I get the opera event? I can’t find it in the guide
First, do Walking around event during which you will spot the opera. Then, do One last big gesture side quest. Finishing that quest will open Going to the Opera event (it's directly after the Walking around in the walkthrough)

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I’m at lover level and I have already taken tickets and dress, why I can’t do the opera event? Where’s the walking around event? I can’t find it

You need to complete the Unexpected view event (it's in the walkthrough for version 0.3.0). You must enter her house at 18:00 after you complete Getting a job event.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
First, do Walking around event during which you will spot the opera. Then, do One last big gesture side quest. Finishing that quest will open Going to the Opera event (it's directly after the Walking around in the walkthrough)
Where’s the walking around event?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where’s the walking around event?
start on library with kara (talk to her when she's searching book) at 4pm, save before going out since it took me 5 attempts to find that stupid opera.

quite weird that opera night got somehow cancelled when mc went on family dinner so had to re-buy tickets.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
the game is fantastic, very very very long, complex and organized. But it has a HUGE problem: it doesn’t memorize the saves and you must restart every time you close the site. Yesterday finally I got the lover’s relationship level with kara and I was almost at the opera event after hours of playing.Today I had to restart. This is very irritating and it constitutes a huge limit of this game, that otherwise would be the best sex game in history. Please Mike Masters solve this problem. That’s fundamental.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
the game is fantastic, very very very long, complex and organized. But it has a HUGE problem: it doesn’t memorizes the saves and you must restart every time you close the site. Yesterday finally I got the lover’s relationship level with kara and I was almost at the opera event after hours of playing.Today I had to restart. This is very irritating and it constitutes a huge limit of this game, that otherwise would be the best sex game in history. Please Mike Masters solve this problem. That’s fundamental.
What do you mean? The game's save function works fine. At least in pc version, I can't speak for mac. Perhaps something in your system settings doesn't allow you to save. If you're on PC maybe try running the game as admin and see if the game saves the progress.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes