May 21, 2017
Yep, that's true. I just thought I needed to mention that, since you wanted to make other players aware, it was worth mentioning something like "Do not overwrite slots 49 and 50 with your manual saves. Those are for quicksaves and autosaves"

You can practice on Jane in the evening when she's watching TV. And after dinner with Jessica you can practice on her clients (although at that point your massage skill would be practically maxed). So mostly Jane, you can practice 2 times per evening with her at 22:00 and 01:00.
And concerning variables and save editors there was this advice recently: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-1-mikemasters.2625/post-2935599
Thanks man. One last question. Whenever i select or use the 'Z' use key on room 21 'Maple's room' after i get Maple's signature the MC keeps saying 'I need to get Maple's roommate's signature' and doesn't even enter the room anymore. Is this some bug or should i get Maple's roommate's signature elsewhere???

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I recently started a new game & for the life of me I can't remember what exact activities improve the MC's confidence. Can someone please tell me exactly what activates improve this stats

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Give it a possibility that your condoms vanish? I have 3 and I see nothing that it go down. It is interesting because the chooice by Joan?

Have sex with the hookers in the alley nothing and so on.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I recently started a new game & for the life of me I can't remember what exact activities improve the MC's confidence. Can someone please tell me exactly what activates improve this stats
It depends sometimes choices you do or your other stats. When the stats improve you get confidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: look_skywalker

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Thanks man. One last question. Whenever i select or use the 'Z' use key on room 21 'Maple's room' after i get Maple's signature the MC keeps saying 'I need to get Maple's roommate's signature' and doesn't even enter the room anymore. Is this some bug or should i get Maple's roommate's signature elsewhere???
The Quest ends here and you must wait that the producer work on it. In the walkthrough you can read it.

Reactions: look_skywalker

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Give it a possibility that your condoms vanish? I have 3 and I see nothing that it go down. It is interesting because the chooice by Joan?

Have sex with the hookers in the alley nothing and so on.
Do you have 3 condoms or 3 packs of condoms? When you open inventory, does it say "Redux condom pack - x3"? When you click on that line, you'll see above total number of condoms - 9 (or maybe 8 or 7). Each pack contains 3 condoms, so number of condom packs goes down after every 3rd time you have sex with Joan.

May 21, 2017
The game takes up too much ram when playing. 1st 5-10 mins is fine an after that the game lags like hell and My laptop heats up. Because of this i have keep saving after everything i do, close and then start again when the laptop has cooled down. Other than that everything is good so far.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Do you have 3 condoms or 3 packs of condoms? When you open inventory, does it say "Redux condom pack - x3"? When you click on that line, you'll see above total number of condoms - 9 (or maybe 8 or 7). Each pack contains 3 condoms, so number of condom packs goes down after every 3rd time you have sex with Joan.
1 Pack with 3 condoms.

Ok now it works I don´t know why.

I have all what time I used to get it.

Last edited:

bielmunoz

Dec 4, 2017
I was playing and had lots of saves, but after an inappropriate pc shut down during the game when I tried to open again there is no saved game in any slot. Although all the save files are still on the AppData saves folder. Is there any way I could make it work again?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I was playing and had lots of saves, but after an inappropriate pc shut down during the game when I tried to open again there is no saved game in any slot. Although all the save files are still on the AppData saves folder. Is there any way I could make it work again?
My guess is your global.rpgsave file is corrupted. Make a back-up copy of it just in case (maybe i'm wrong after all and there is another way, so you won't lose your global save for good), then delete it from appdata folder and try to create a new one by starting a new game. If that doesn't help maybe also try using some other global.rpgsave files from this thread (I uploaded some savefiles 10-15 pages ago).
But in the worst case scenario your savefiles might not work without your own global.rpgsave, which means you might have to start anew.

Reactions: bielmunoz

toothpicked

Jan 25, 2020
Sorry im new here, i have the previous version of the game which is the v0.3.0. and I already started playing it. My question is after i will update it do i need to start the game from the start again? sorry for my bad english, not my mother tongue. ty for the rep in advance.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry im new here, i have the previous version of the game which is the v0.3.0. and I already started playing it. My question is after i will update it do i need to start the game from the start again? sorry for my bad english, not my mother tongue. ty for the rep in advance.
If you've been saving your game as you go along, you should not need to start over. Mike (the developer) is very good about making sure you can just continue with your existing saves.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
where can i buy the swimsuit so i can go to the tub with Jane?
If you mean swimsuit for Joan, there's a quest for it, it's called "Tub accesory", look it up in the guide in the first post of this thread. If you mean for yourself, you need to take your swimming trunks from your room in college (click on a green box near you bed).

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
did anyone know how to unlocked this one ?
I don’t know how to give the dress to Kara. I completed all the steps but it happens nothing and I don’t menage to give her the dress.
Please, does anyone knows how to do? I’m starting thinking that it’s a bug

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I don’t know how to give the dress to Kara. I completed all the steps but it happens nothing and I don’t menage to give her the dress.
Please, does anyone knows how to do? I’m starting thinking that it’s a bug
Which one? The elegant dress or sundress? Which part are you stuck at? There's a walkthrough in the first post of the thread, did you check it?

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
0.3.0 bug

Kara`s 3rd Selfie
(I see no mistake by me when I read the walkthrough)

I upload my save I don´t know if I get a answer from the producer so anybody can look if he can find the bug/mistake.
I have the same problem as you. I made all the steps but I don’t menage to give her that dress, so I can’t propose the picnic to her. Today I spent FOUR HOURS AND A HALF AND
0.3.0 bug

Kara`s 3rd Selfie
(I see no mistake by me when I read the walkthrough)

I upload my save I don´t know if I get a answer from the producer so anybody can look if he can find the bug/mistake.
I have the same problem as you. I made all the steps but there’s a bag that doesn’t allow me to give her the dress, so I can’t propose to her the picnic. Today I spent FOUR HOURS AND A HALF to arrive at that point, but there’s a bug that doesn’t allow me to continue the game. Please answer this comment and solve the problem. Thanks a lot

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I have the same problem as you. I made all the steps but I don’t menage to give her that dress, so I can’t propose the picnic to her. Today I spent FOUR HOURS AND A HALF AND

I have the same problem as you. I made all the steps but there’s a bag that doesn’t allow me to give her the dress, so I can’t propose to her the picnic. Today I spent FOUR HOURS AND A HALF to arrive at that point, but there’s a bug that doesn’t allow me to continue the game. Please answer this comment and solve the problem. Thanks a lot
Ps there’s another important bug. I save constantly but if I close the window after a while it doesn’t save, so I have to start from the beginning. And that’s a significant bug. Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes