jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
I have a problem. I can't go with Jane to the beach. I found the beach and I have the swimsuit, but the option doesn't show when I talk with her in the main hall. I'm best friends with her. Am I missing something, is it connected to some of the other girls?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I have a problem. I can't go with Jane to the beach. I found the beach and I have the swimsuit, but the option doesn't show when I talk with her in the main hall. I'm best friends with her. Am I missing something, is it connected to some of the other girls?
Most likely you missed the development of a relationship with her. You have to be her best friend. And as far as I remember, there's a Friday night party with Jane first, and then the beach. The game is very tied to pumping stats GG. After reaching a certain level, only some scenes are triggered.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This shit is grindy and I'm lazy, any saves?
or (if you don't know how to use the cheat menu let me know, it's very easy and works for all rpgm games, it's the one i'm using) but if you change variables you gonna miss scenes, I strongle suggest only using ,money and a little on the studies stats but not too many, also if you want I can make you one the way you want it, just let me know what you want

Reactions: GrammarApe

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is a great game just wished they removed the game over and my favorite is Jessie, that nurse can bring a dead to life. Since this is my first run of the game to learn, my 2nd run just gonna be a 1 way path with her and trying not to get the game over, but on this run gonna bang'em all:p

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
still no wt?
Page 1 and trust me follow it, had to restart game because missed a lot stuff, even got a game over too. If you really want to enjoy game read the wt theres different choices, also read ahead so you know if what you choose is what you wanted

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Page 1 and trust me follow it, had to restart game because missed a lot stuff, even got a game over too. If you really want to enjoy game read the wt theres different choices, also read ahead so you know if what you choose is what you wanted
on page one is still old one, not for current version, and with this version there is long changelog to run around and hope some to trigger,
in the end there can be some triggers that can be missed too, like for example threesome from last update that you can miss if you dont know what you are doing.
till someone shares 3.9 version one i aint touching game.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
on page one is still old one, not for current version, and with this version there is long changelog to run around and hope some to trigger,
in the end there can be some triggers that can be missed too, like for example threesome from last update that you can miss if you dont know what you are doing.
till someone shares 3.9 version one i aint touching game.
I'm gonna try see if google has a newer version

Reactions: micmitja

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
or (if you don't know how to use the cheat menu let me know, it's very easy and works for all rpgm games, it's the one i'm using) but if you change variables you gonna miss scenes, I strongle suggest only using ,money and a little on the studies stats but not too many, also if you want I can make you one the way you want it, just let me know what you want
"Thank you, kind sir!"
- Confucius, Art of War

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you can try, i did before checked all other gaming sites , but most of em just leakes from here incl svs
Checked a lot sites but they are wrong they saying they had latest and they don't even have one later than the one here and had put up with tons pop ups and crap. This is the best site out there.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you can try, i did before checked all other gaming sites , but most of em just leakes from here incl svs
was checking your list of games you played and dam are you saving the best ones for last? send me private and I'll tell you a few that you must play

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
was checking your list of games you played and dam are you saving the best ones for last? send me private and I'll tell you a few that you must play
yeah i always like to keep few real good ones on side, if i ever get the need to play something real good, but atm those that got in circualtion keeps me occupied, and sure if you got any good ones that arent there yet can always add on the list .

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah i always like to keep few real good ones on side, if i ever get the need to play something real good, but atm those that got in circualtion keeps me occupied, but sure if you got any good ones that arent there yet can always add on the list .
2 of them on my signature, use mod for left one, the 2nd one keep eye on pixie and what she says and make sure you not drinking anything or have a drink around incase you spill it, also wvm,being a dik(mod) but download season 1-2 first the one they have is short and season 3, then treasure of nadia,waifu academy, the delucafamily those are some enjoy

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
2 of them on my signature, use mod for left one, the 2nd one keep eye on pixie and what she says and make sure you not drinking anything or have a drink around incase you spill it, also wvm,being a dik(mod) but download season 1-2 first the one they have is short and season 3, then treasure of nadia,waifu academy, the delucafamily those are some enjoy
all on lists, except your 2nd sig, for 2d and hs games got separate list , its linked on page 1 of main one
for nadia have even made couple guides for it , all linked there too
for dik if it would be harem game would probably be already on it , but since its not and long periods between updates am in no rush.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
all on lists, except your 2nd sig, for 2d and hs games got separate list , its linked on page 1 of main one
for nadia have even made couple guides for it , all linked there too
for if it would be harem game would probably be already on it , but since its not and long periods between updates am in no rush.
Yeah you and me probably on same page, I play alot because when we done with a few there's new update, with corrupted kingdoms we get update every 2 weeks, and out of all the games I played pixie takes the cake and there another game that it's good too just forgot name, will let you know also with tons lol

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018
Hi,

I've gotten to the point where I got the new clothes with Jane, but can't trigger the planning with Jess.

I think it might be because I can't seem to trigger the final conversation with Jess after they say yes to having the threesome.

Could someone help me out?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi,

I've gotten to the point where I got the new clothes with Jane, but can't trigger the planning with Jess.

I think it might be because I can't seem to trigger the final conversation with Jess after they say yes to having the threesome.

Could someone help me out?
Haven't gotten that far with jane but got the 3some from jess, have to talk to jane but I think need to be lovers with her also, still trying if she doesn't kill me with so much banging, just found out also about the football field with the cheerleaders, might start game over again since I could do that from long time ago but was too focus on jess, just wanted tap that booty and forgot about the rest

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
is this game developing good or it is like poor content even if it has been around many years? Like it happened in anothers? sorry i don t want to waste my time !

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes