Grenouille78

Feb 3, 2019
Help ! i was playing game, when sudenly my screen don't show me images and animations (i've a black screen), i see only the actions. Is there a way to fix it ?

Capture d’écran 2022-04-12 120916.png
I tried to cleanup C:\Users\user1\Appdata\Local\College Life\User Data, but i've the same pb

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018
Haven't gotten that far with jane but got the 3some from jess, have to talk to jane but I think need to be lovers with her also, still trying if she doesn't kill me with so much banging, just found out also about the football field with the cheerleaders, might start game over again since I could do that from long time ago but was too focus on jess, just wanted tap that booty and forgot about the rest
The walkthrough says that neither of them can be lovers to get to the threesome scene between them. I you have any other ideas, I would like to know.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The walkthrough says that neither of them can be lovers to get to the threesome scene between them. I you have any other ideas, I would like to know.
Ok since I started over and this was saving alot more got to where jess is BF and joan F so far and if I see they getting close to lovers I just lower the variable, also with kara couldn't get BF tried for long time so I raised her lvl now doing picnic quest,hope bf pops there,also with sister did the buy swimsuit first before giving her the laptop so the sauna quest poped first and since start only going to 1 hour class so i can be at field to watch cheerleaders, also did the signing thing got 2 signatures but I think thats as far as it goes for this update. Got almost all skills maxed only need 3 more, spy at voyeur, talking at master and kissing good and all the sex skills put them at 90 and of course $$$ only 1m you know gotta spoil the girls :cool:, also saw a variable that said domination gave it 10 points but gonna try 100 see if anything happens, got a feeling it's gonna be for the tatoo girl, also got a question on my other game had rebecca give me a hand job is that as far she goes? I mean nerds also need banging...you know just trying be a nice guy:sneaky:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok since I started over and this was saving alot more got to where jess is BF and joan F so far and if I see they getting close to lovers I just lower the variable, also with kara couldn't get BF tried for long time so I raised her lvl now doing picnic quest,hope bf pops there,also with sister did the buy swimsuit first before giving her the laptop so the sauna quest poped first and since start only going to 1 hour class so i can be at field to watch cheerleaders, also did the signing thing got 2 signatures but I think thats as far as it goes for this update. Got almost all skills maxed only need 3 more, spy at voyeur, talking at master and kissing good and all the sex skills put them at 90 and of course $$$ only 1m you know gotta spoil the girls :cool:, also saw a variable that said domination gave it 10 points but gonna try 100 see if anything happens, got a feeling it's gonna be for the tatoo girl, also got a question on my other game had rebecca give me a hand job is that as far she goes? I mean nerds also need banging...you know just trying be a nice guy:sneaky:
well try not to break game, with some stats there is limit , always go up to 9 , x9 and let naturally go in to next lvl, that way you wont get any issues, and you avoid 90% of stat grind
also which other game and which rebecca thinking.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well try not to break game, with some stats there is limit , always go up to 9 , x9 and let naturally go in to next lvl, that way you wont get any issues, and you avoid 90% of stat grind
also which other game and which rebecca View attachment 1753753
the cafeteria worker i think that was her name and yup that's what I do put it to 9 and let course take in

Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
she's daughter of sis's landlady.
do you know if besides the handjob she gives you if you get to bang her? Usually on my first playthrough want to bang'em all even the ugly ones they deserve a banging too :D

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Sure hope the MC can get to buy Jane something less revealling to go out to the friday night party, she is curently dressed really slutty and no way should she need to do that anymore with her new boyfriend - also if you raise all the girls to being lovers there is going to be fireworks I assume (this is not officially a harem game, right)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
do you know if besides the handjob she gives you if you get to bang her? Usually on my first playthrough want to bang'em all even the ugly ones they deserve a banging too :D
Actually no-one deserves a banging unless you are trying to date them ie: girlfriend - otherwise you are just using and abusing them

• Thinking Face

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sure hope the MC can get to buy Jane something less revealling to go out to the friday night party, she is curently dressed really slutty and no way should she need to do that anymore with her new boyfriend - also if you raise all the girls to being lovers there is going to be fireworks I assume (this is not officially a harem game, right)
harem officially no, but is fuck em all game, and you are in one threesome relationship which you can mess up and miss if you dont follow wt , whos to say there wont be more added too it, cause you got 2 other girls that are really active
not once was mention that there will be any issues or girls proclaimed exclusivity
if or when this game will see ending , which also i dont think is nowhere close , but only dev knows that , if it wont be harem option and will be endings , you will choose at end the path you will want to see, but then again only dev knows that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
harem officially no, but is fuck em all game, and you are in one threesome relationship which you can mess up and miss if you dont follow wt , whos to say there wont be more added too it, cause you got 2 other girls that are really active
not once was mention that there will be any issues or girls proclaimed exclusivity
if or when this game will see ending , which also i dont think is nowhere close , but only dev knows that , if it wont be harem option and will be endings , you will choose at end the path you will want to see, but then again only dev knows that
The only spot I remember that exclusivity was mentioned was during Janes massage in the infirmary / aftermath she says if they were exclusive he would have to stop f.... around

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The only spot I remember that exclusivity was mentioned was during Janes massage in the infirmary / aftermath she says if they were exclusive he would have to stop f.... around
well you remember more than me :D
but yeah jane is now part of threesome relationship if you did that part correctly

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Actually no-one deserves a banging unless you are trying to date them ie: girlfriend - otherwise you are just using and abusing them
Interesting point of view but you do realize this is a game it's not real life, also banging them all let's you know which path to choose on 2nd run, almost like in real life you just don't marry the first one you bang.

Reactions: micmitja

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Interesting point of view but you do realize this is a game it's not real life, also banging them all let's you know which path to choose on 2nd run, almost like in real life you just don't marry the first one you bang.
Maybe so but you don't callously bang just anyone for the sake of doing it - it is just not fair to the girls - the real way is to date without sex several times to get to know them and if you then still feel this girl is girlfriend material then you can proceed.
Basicly you don't need to bang to test desire

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I have a question, can you become lovers with more than one girl?
or is becoming a lover with say Jessica make becoming a lover with Jane or Kara impossible?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Maybe so but you don't callously bang just anyone for the sake of doing it - it is just not fair to the girls - the real way is to date without sex several times to get to know them and if you then still feel this girl is girlfriend material then you can proceed.
Basicly you don't need to bang to test desire
But the thing you looking at it from your point of view, the waitress blacked mailed mc to get job for sister, jane put herself in a silver plate faking she was drunk, and for sure ain't gonna bang my sister or mom, even thou I read some of the walkthrough but that's not me, and dating you say? before having the option to date you have to go threw a lot stuff, not even in real life you have to go threw so much, much easier in real life than in this game and might also skip kara reading the walkthrough, so far only got jane and the jess and going for the 3some, still have to finish game, don't know if there new npc, but so far my main choice is Jess, but got a feeling game is forcing Jane, had to lower her variables so I stay best friends, but seeing how game is going could probably avoid Jane also, but had a game over and if I reject Jane too many time might get same result. Game not completed to make decisions, so I have to try all variables to see best result.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a question, can you become lovers with more than one girl?
or is becoming a lover with say Jessica make becoming a lover with Jane or Kara impossible?
yes but ending with more than just roomie and doc is diff. thing.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes