3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Or that too many people asked for the same thing, when only one request was needed, especially in a non-REQ thread.

And that generally when someone actually HAS a walkthrough for a particular game they commonly will post it without needing others to prompt them, the same generally goes for released versions of the game itself.
My post was just me being sarcastic. The problem is that people don't search or read the last couple pages before they ask questions. Something like a walkthrough, updated version, or cheats, are such common requests, yet they seem to think they all seem to believe they are the first to ask such a question.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
My post was just me being sarcastic.
It is hard to tell sarcastic (even for an ozzie) in writing without some for of emoting, either descriptive or (shudder) icon based, so I had to treat your question as if it was real. *smile*

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
My post was just me being sarcastic. The problem is that people don't search or read the last couple pages before they ask questions. Something like a walkthrough, updated version, or cheats, are such common requests, yet they seem to think they all seem to believe they are the first to ask such a question.
It's because most either can't read or can't be assed to do so. Like you said they think the world revolves around them. I wonder if everyone just started saying "search the thread" and stop answering if they would start to use the feature?

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
It's because most either can't read or can't be assed to do so. Like you said they think the world revolves around them. I wonder if everyone just started saying "search the thread" and stop answering if they would start to use the feature?
You are asking way to much for people who are used to grab things they want in gift wraps <3 :)
Probably too advanced of a move to search in the thread, never the less let's stop clustering the thread with more useless posts :)

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The game is a 5 dollar pledge. The walkthrough is a 10 dollar pledge.
From what it seems so far Im the only one on here currently pledging to this guy and I only pledge enough for the game.
@Qleaf has been very kind so far playing through the game on his own and doing his best to find all possible routes in order to give everyone on here a walkthrough.
The new version JUST came out yesterday. Either give Qleaf time to make the walkthrough. Make youre own. Or go pledge the 10dollars to get the creators walkthrough.
Literally nobody on here needs or wants multiple people begging for the same thing
/endrant

Reactions: Qleaf

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
The game is a 5 dollar pledge. The walkthrough is a 10 dollar pledge.
From what it seems so far Im the only one on here currently pledging to this guy and I only pledge enough for the game.
@Qleaf has been very kind so far playing through the game on his own and doing his best to find all possible routes in order to give everyone on here a walkthrough.
The new version JUST came out yesterday. Either give Qleaf time to make the walkthrough. Make youre own. Or go pledge the 10dollars to get the creators walkthrough.
Literally nobody on here needs or wants multiple people begging for the same thing
/endrant
We cant thank you enough for providing us with the game.
I was about to give up on creating a walkthrough for this update, but your kind and reasonable words made me change my mind.

Progress report:
  1. I already collected all available CGs in-game, now I just need to write the stuff in a presentable manner.
  2. I finished writing Day 2 Schedule. Day 3 shouldn't take that long, after it Day 4. Only slight difference between them.
  3. As for the gameplay goes, after I cover Day 4, the game pretty much repeat itself, you will even see the repetition on day 2 - day 4. I wrote till day 4 to cover all CGs so no one will complain/whine. :)

Patan

May 28, 2017
I was about to give up on creating a walkthrough for this update, but your kind and reasonable words made me change my mind.

Progress report:
  1. I already collected all available CGs in-game, now I just need to write the stuff in a presentable manner.
  2. I finished writing Day 2 Schedule. Day 3 shouldn't take that long, after it Day 4. Only slight difference between them.
  3. As for the gameplay goes, after I cover Day 4, the game pretty much repeat itself, you will even see the repetition on day 2 - day 4. I wrote till day 4 to cover all CGs so no one will complain/whine. :)
thanks, dumb people like me who bad at any video games appreciate your effort

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
holy shit i didn't know it was someone else making the walkthrough and not the game creator. shut my mooey i shall. thank you brother.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Okay apologies for the delay,
Lack of time + repetitive gameplay to double check my work is causing lots of delay.

Uploading the walkthrough for v0.0.3

Note: I'm missing only 1 scene, Jane Locker room. Other than that everything is complete. I'll try to figure it out. but no need to make you wait any longer, enjoy!

Patan

May 28, 2017
Lack of time + repetitive gameplay to double check my work is causing lots of delay.

Note: I'm missing only 1 scene, Jane Locker room. Other than that everything is complete. I'll try to figure it out. but no need to make you wait any longer, enjoy!
thank you man!

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Progress report:
And I think I speak for everyone when I say and we thank you for providing us with a walkthrough. Even if it isnt perfect the time you put into is very much apperciated
And I as long as financing allows (and really its only 5 bucks a month I think finances wont be a problem) we'll continue to update the game on here unless someone beats me to it of course lol.
Whiners and beggars aside I have saved enough money off this site not to put some work back into it when I feel able

Reactions: Patan and Qleaf

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Updated in OP. Thx as usual

kurabarov

Jan 31, 2017
I have problem. When grab her boob in the beginning, the game stop. Can't use ESC, can't move, nothing. Reset the game, but same problem in same place...

0uK

May 18, 2017
Im having the same problem that kurabarov, instead of going to the door it got stuck in the wall you cant move you cant do anything.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Im having the same problem that kurabarov, instead of going to the door it got stuck in the wall you cant move you cant do anything.
Please check

First of all, a big thanks to @Qleaf for the effort of making the walkthrough. Much appreciated! I couldn't get Jane to send me a selfie after we became best friends. Maybe I need to ask at a different time of day? I'll keep trying.

Second, while the game has potential, at this point it's a grindfest. A lot of saving, not getting the result I want, reloading, wash and repeat... If i know that talking to Jane about sports is a good topic, why does it have to be random every time?

Obviously this is in it's early stages so here's hoping that mechanics get a tweaking sooner then later!
I was planning to replay the game, I will reconfirm when I got Jane's selfie.

What's really missing in the guide is Jane's scene in the locker room. They are worth viewing

Last edited:
Reactions: 0uK

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Please check

I was planning to replay the game, I will reconfirm when I got Jane's selfie.

What's really missing in the guide is Jane's scene in the locker room. They are worth viewing
Thanks Qleaf. Did you find what triggered Jane's locker room scene?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes