Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks Qleaf. Did you find what triggered Jane's locker room scene?
I still get the chane to play the game again ever since I posted the walkthrough, although I don't know why he made it that complex to trigger it in the first place.

Hopefully i'll play the game and find out, I'll post it when I find out how.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I pulled the images out and looked. It seems that she's just changing clothes. I haven't tried it yet but I wonder if you don't spy on the shower at 12:00, if you can catch her changing either before or after a workout?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I pulled the images out and looked. It seems that she's just changing clothes. I haven't tried it yet but I wonder if you don't spy on the shower at 12:00, if you can catch her changing either before or after a workout?
As far as the spying goes, you can only spy once a day, either in the shower or at the gym.

I tried different times of the day, I think also I tried at weekends also since the schedule differs. There is this slight chance of the code programing not configured correctly (Which I hope so).

be_eezy

Nov 14, 2016
just started playing the game and i keep getting stuck when she kicks you out of the room at the beginnig

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
just started playing the game and i keep getting stuck when she kicks you out of the room at the beginnig
Please check

@Davidreiter please add this to Op as many people wont find the solution to this common bug easily.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
just started playing the game and i keep getting stuck in the gym :\
Can you explain more in details what you were doing before you get stuck?

If it's about changing your clothes I think the problem should get fixed with the new version v0.0.3c

Reactions: Artik

Artik

May 31, 2017
Can you explain more in details what you were doing before you get stuck?

If it's about changing your clothes I think the problem should get fixed with the new version v0.0.3c
Yeah you right,
he fixed it in v0.0.3c....
any links ?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's been two weeks since I've been with you, time to thank everyone. – Bloo - thank you for sharing so many games, I'm grateful - Muttdoggy - Thanks for all you've done, I am very satisfied with everything - Muff Diver - Thanks a lot, Dude - Dustelar - Thank you, Man - Luciano - thank you for thanking me, I liked it - Adoringfan - I liked your Like it, for me, Thanks - Milos, Mephistophel , wep, Redking, gue5t, Davidreiter, wynin, Blackadder89, F95, And everyone else on this list, many, many Thanks - ace_boogie for you has to be a Special thank you, for you try to help me make my game work without caring, and trying so hard to do everything possible to help me. I can say friend, you were great, I just have to say "THANK YOU" You did it for deserving my thanks

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What is going on here? At least fix my name ;). I'm addressing some on the issues mentioned here at my latest post on my patreon page. If you think this game has potential, please read it. Your discussion is interesting and it gives me some ideas, so don't let me stop you.

MikeMasterSSSSSSSSSSSS <- You se the "S", right? :cool:

Reactions: thomasxlong

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What is going on here? At least fix my name ;). I'm addressing some on the issues mentioned here at my latest post on my patreon page. If you think this game has potential, please read it. Your discussion is interesting and it gives me some ideas, so don't let me stop you.

MikeMasterSSSSSSSSSSSS <- You se the "S", right? :cool:
Im sorry for the mistake. fixed it ofc ASAP.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
MikeMasters i would highly suggest you make the game easier and make taking pictures & peeping WAY more easier.
I'm using the walkthrough & during Day 2 when you go to women's bathroom to take pics of Jane in shower it says you should be able to take 6 shots, & if you fail reload.
I tried like 15 times on this part & never got 6 shots, either it failed on first try or i was lucky to get 4 shots & scene ended.

I know i can come another day but i'm a perfectionist by nature so i want to follow walkthrough by the letter.
I'm guessing your patreons are leaving b/c this system of taking pics and peeping is too broken that it doesn't work properly & maybe b/c you need more content & better story progression. Even if this is only v0.3 people are assuming each update will be like this.
So in short = make game system easier (its kinda broken) & make updates slightly longer with more story progression.

Sorry for the vast criticism, only being honest & trying to help. This is all my opinion & i hope you take my advice good sir.
P.S. - I would love it if you made a v0.3.1 where you fix taking pics & peeping mechanic.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes