myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I had to go look and see who the heck Amber is and I still don't really remember her from anywhere so she must not of been that memorable for me then.

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
I have a question , maybe someone asked before ,but I didn't read all 88 pages...

How can I improve Confdence: Self-concious ????

Reactions: lockmamba

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I have been trying to help @MikeMasters with cleaning up the dialog in this game. A lot of what I did made it into the v0.1.3 but I had neglected to send a bunch of the maps to him for inclusion. Since I am constantly lagging behind the game releases I decided to send my fixes to him and post them here to see what other players think.

Drop these files into your game folder /www/data and replace the originals. Always a good idea to make backups before you do this but I don't think I caused any game breaking bugs. There is still the significant possibility that I missed something so let me know here.

Edit 1: Newer version of the map changes. More and better.

Edit 2: And again, I keep finding things I thought I fixed as I am playing through the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry, sorry :D I wanted to use quotation marks but that might have suggest that the other two are not hookers eiter. So I don't know what to do. :coldsweat: What a pickle to solve, right? :closedeyesmile:
there's nothing to apologize for, just add more spicy scenes with her and the other girls, and you are allowed to quote yourself or anybody else to your liking :eek:penedeyewink:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
How to pass a massage event with Jane and Jessica?
Best advice is to not finish off Jane and save it for later.

On another note, made more changes to my fixed dialog maps, even more maps have made it into the package as I play the game.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

WaderCrade

Apr 27, 2017
"How to pass a massage event with Jane and Jessica?" (sorry idk how to quote)
I have another question, how do I reach this event? I already am best friend with both of them.

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
Info for Mac user. I found an awesome very easy way to make windows version (1.3) run on mac.
There is a simple workaround to create your own mac app out from the windows version.
I tried it by myself and it took only 2 minutes.
If you need information about this and so on, feel free to ask

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
I got 30 friendship points with kara, jane and jess.

Can i become lovers with one of them ??
( friendshippoints are maxed out become lovers..)

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I got 30 friendship points with kara, jane and jess.

Can i become lovers with one of them ??
( friendshippoints are maxed out become lovers..)
nope, not atm
best friend is all you get

Reactions: magnumfan
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes