Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Good to see the main character got penis reduction surgery!

- The anus on the lady in red on the bench during the random event is positioned far too high.
- The anus on the blonde girl during the foot fetish event looks overly red and off.
- I don't have an unhealthy obsession on anuses.
- Your game is almost 100% mouse friendly. Please add the "wait for" and "quick save" options to the cell phone menu so we can stop having to use the keyboard altogether.
- The same tiled bathroom design is present in almost every game. Perhaps you can redecorate the bathroom(s) and score some originality points? :p
- The fucking couple random event in the library seems out of place. They're completely nude. Maybe have them wear some clothes or add a puddle of clothes near them.

As for your Patreon comment, I'd rewrite Joan as being your adoptive sister or something to that effect. If not and your game gets more traction and popularity you will eventually hurt some incest lover's feelings who is going to report your game out of spite.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Screw Patreon law. If we won't talk about it, they won't find out.
I really hope so for you Mike, I, personally will never tell on you, so, you don't have to worry about me, but if they do find that out, they can ban you permanently from Patreon, and I surely wouldn't want that

Reactions: MikeMasters

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Hello guys, downloading this game now! i had a blast last time i played it hopign for some pee related events!
Could anyone share the new walktrough of v0.1.3a?

or is that not allowed,

Thx in advance!

AetherSinfire

Jan 8, 2018
Don't know if this was mentioned before, but I have noticed that with over a 60% success chance I still tend to fail more than 50% of the time. Don't know if ones further in a chain are weighted to a lower percentage because of being back to back (and some times more) being done continuously.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ok guys, I haven't responded to you that much lately, so let me fix that now.
The developer got influenced by the offended,small peepee losers.....
No, I wasn't influenced by anyone. In fact I've mentioned it as one of the biggest mistakes I've made in development of this game. I was very frustrated by it lately, so I've decided to change it. That's all.

@

Brother: Damm, Joan is sleeping and I still have my swimming trunks on. Me: No she's not she's playing fucking possum waiting for you to stop running to the bathroom to change so she can check out your junk when you drop your shorts in her room. Here is the proof that the sister is playing possum and waiting for her brother to get naked in her room instead of running away like a little scared girly mon.

If you look really really closely you'll see that she isn't asleep and her eyes are open and she's waiting for him to strip naked and maybe even waiting pounce on him when he's distracted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also noticed that Jessica doesn't show an achievement listed for the Jessica and Joan event till after it happens and not sure but is tattoo girl suppose to have a achievement or not.
You wouldn't believe how hard is it to make them eyes closed :-D

@MikeMasters
discovered your game from a promo in Wicked Choices. I have always been a fan of RPG style games, and this is a very good example of such. I have enjoyed your sense of humor and styling of quests. As many have said the renders are good(if not great), and for a 'non-combat open world' rpgmaker game the wandering about has minimalistic. So, great job and much luck moving forward.

To pick a nit, I would only look at a couple of small things:
When looking at the players 'stats' (unless I completely missed a simple step) every time you back out of one, knowledge for example, you need to 'esc' click player and choose again if you want to see another stat(say spycraft) and its level. Nothing major, but an annoyance when coming back figuring where you are growth wise.
Second is a small visual thing that may be purely my old eyes, but if you 'look down' when Jane is studing at your laptop it appears to me that her panties are about 5 sizes to big and hanging and inch(ish) below her nethers. Could be intriguing, if on purpose, but if not someone of her 'fashion' sense probably would not be caught dead in (or out) of those. Again not a major issue, in the least, but seems strange to my eyes considering the quality of all the rest of your work!
Much respect, and good luck on the path!
Thanks for your kind words. And ASLPro3D is really nice guy and a friend of mine, so I'm glad you're his patron.
You're not wrong about the player 'stats' menu returning to game after viewing a skill. I'll look into it.
The second issue with Jane's panties was like that. It was one of my first attempts at showing some "skin" without removing underwear completely. And it's exactly as you wrote it. I pulled down the panties a lot to show it all. I wouldn't do it this way today, maybe I'll redo it one day, if I don't forget about it :-D

What a great game. Perhaps the best rpgm I have tested here a f95.
Can´t wait for the updated mac-version.

Have a few problems, but not sure it´s due to my choices or bugs. Will restart the game to find out, but think I will wait until the latest version is available.

If I could afford it, this is a game I would become a patron for. Kudos to the dev for an awesome game.
Thank you. What kind of problems, maybe they are bugs and I'd like to know about them.

This game is a joke one update and another without walkthrough, what happen from DAY 118 play your self and give us a Walkthrough for v0.1.1.3. No one can work with v0.1.1.2a walkthtrough without DAY!!!!! you are a clown? But still not laughing.
Absolute contradiction to previous comment, so I don't know what to think now.
Anyway neither of the walkthroughs says what to do on day 118. One ends at day 18 other doesn't suggests any day at all. And I don't get the part about the clown, so no wonder nobody's laughing.

The latest walkthrough/guide around here is for 0.1.2a and was leaked. Otherwise my walkthrough is available only for my patrons as reward, so I'm sorry, but I won't post it here for everyone.

@

I think older bugs were fixed but I noticed some new bugs like a achievement not showing up under achievements and stuff till after you did it. Not sure if there is anything else or not as I mostly just ran around checking out the random events that you could find and a new plaything to play with.

@

Just go to your room when you get the quest and grab the trunks and I think you have to wait till they are in the hot tub again before talking to them.
If you play from the start, you'll notice that most of the achievement pages are hidden. They get unlocked at the moment you meet the girl that the achievement page is for. And that goes for the Jane & Jessica page too. The reason I did it this way is simple. I want players to stumble upon new content "by accident". And when they do, they can see how much stuff they can see/miss, when they check the achievements.

Just a minor question:
I seem to have picked the wrong answer during the second Massage Lession with Jess.
She doesn't pinch my Nipple and I can't pinch hers during the second part of the third lesson.
A repitition of the last session just lands me in the first part of the third lesson.

Is there any way to rectify the situation?
You can't rectify the situation without loading older save. But the only bad thing that happens is that you can't pinch her nipples. Not now, anyway. I might add an option to fix taht problem later, when the 4th massage lesson is in play, but we'll see/

i feel random topic could be used to give hints where next to proceed with the girls. Guesswork is never fun.
But oh well. With the patreon "walkthrough" (actually a guide but whatever semantics) the game is great, without it's below average to me. Too much guessing and it's near impossible to figure out what to do next unless you stalk the girl for a whole day and the weekend.
I understand where you're coming from and it's a good idea in general. But I honestly don't know how to implement that, because many events can be played out of order. I tried to limit unnecessary wandering around by introducing HUD which tells where all the love interest are at any given time. By adding possibility to fast travel around the map, so you won't have to spend too much time walking. But I think that some degree of figuring out what to do next is necessary if you want to feel gratified by progression of the relationships with the girls.

Good to see the main character got penis reduction surgery!

- The anus on the lady in red on the bench during the random event is positioned far too high.
- The anus on the blonde girl during the foot fetish event looks overly red and off.
- I don't have an unhealthy obsession on anuses.
- Your game is almost 100% mouse friendly. Please add the "wait for" and "quick save" options to the cell phone menu so we can stop having to use the keyboard altogether.
- The same tiled bathroom design is present in almost every game. Perhaps you can redecorate the bathroom(s) and score some originality points? :p
- The fucking couple random event in the library seems out of place. They're completely nude. Maybe have them wear some clothes or add a puddle of clothes near them.

As for your Patreon comment, I'd rewrite Joan as being your adoptive sister or something to that effect. If not and your game gets more traction and popularity you will eventually hurt some incest lover's feelings who is going to report your game out of spite.
Yeah, anus is weirdly red, but it came with genitalia for Genesis 8 figures and I haven't figured out yet how to change it. Maybe next time.
Adding wait and save to phone should be easy, thanks for the tip.
Yeah the bathroom, I had to start somewhere and it was one of my first scenes, so... I might redo it someday, but I don't see it as a priority.
Yeah I probably should have add a pile of clothes near them, but the scene's there just for a lightweight fun, so no biggie.

It's funny, because patreon doesn't recognize difference between sister and step-sister, it's a incest for them either way. So I might as well keep it the way it is. But the still have in their community guidelines the clause about Game of Thrones and Lolita being allowed. So if they ever try to censor me I'm going to use that against them. After all, the relationship with Joan will be optional and will come from love not submission or blackmail, as it does in many other games.

I really hope so for you Mike, I, personally will never tell on you, so, you don't have to worry about me, but if they do find that out, they can ban you permanently from Patreon, and I surely wouldn't want that
Read my response to previous comment, but if they find out about me and will want me to remove the incest from the game, I'll just lock the content and post a way to unlock it here.
BTW, I like your signature *WINK* *WINK*

Don't know if this was mentioned before, but I have noticed that with over a 60% success chance I still tend to fail more than 50% of the time. Don't know if ones further in a chain are weighted to a lower percentage because of being back to back (and some times more) being done continuously.
The RNG works pretty much the same in any other game. If you reload your save and do the exact same movement to the point where the number is generated, you most likely will get the same results. It's because nothing really is just random in computers. Everything is generated as a result to some imputs. I can only guess how random number is generated in RPG Maker, but it might be multiplication of your steps or number of mouse clicks or anything else.
So if you want to increase your chances to generate different number, either do more steps before you start an event or reload the autosave right after the fail message shows up.

dude, why did you reduce his penis size???
Pretty much the same answer as to the first comment.

Well, that's all. I haven't answered all of your questions. Simply sometimes I don't know what the questions really is, or somebody else answered instead of me, or I don't think that my response would help anybody. But if you want me to respond to you, don't be afraid call upon me anytime.

Cheers

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Just thought I'd add a comment here for those that are still wanting a Mac version. I added this to the Patreon comments as well.

"Since I see this as still being a problem for some, I will add what I've done for games (such as this one) that had a working Mac version at one point. I copy the previous version and make a new version (call it College Life v0.1.3 TEST or whatever). Download the PC version and copy the contents of the www folder. Then right click and show package contents of the newly created test version app. You have to drill down to the Contents/Resources/app.nw in the mac/test folder- that is where you paste and overwrite. Be careful about the save folder if present. Presto/chango - a working Mac version of the latest. It's worked for me on this game over several versions now - off and on since early in development."

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone.
It's a new month and I want to thank everybody who pledged, played and looked around. Thank you all for your continuous support.
In the world, where everybody lie to one another you took a leap of faith and trusted me to deliver a decent content each month. Honestly, I don't know if I'm doing a great job, but trust me when I say that I try my best. There is always space to improvement, so let me get better next time :)

Next update content
Looks like my patrons really like Joan, because she has won the for this month update.
Most likely this month we'll finally decide, if you want to pursue her as a romantic interest or just stay friends. I have also one patron request for an event with her, so we'll see that as well. And that talk about sex has to be done too, so it's awkward time :-D

New wallpaper
The other has chosen Amber as a winner, so here you can the wallpaper with her. Plus a little bonus, because the wallpaper doesn't look like I wanted.

That's all for now.
Have fun.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes