myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If I remember correctly I think with the Joan one you had to take the bus when she was waiting for the bus without talking to her to activate her one quest.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@

If I remember correctly I think with the Joan one you had to take the bus when she was waiting for the bus without talking to her to activate her one quest.
with the bus there are 2 events, just riding the bus with Joan and the other starting afternoon at the bench on campus and you have to talk to her.. a lot
+ the walking home (bus related :))

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I think all of her's worked for me right away except for the one event when you get off of the bus as it never activated if I talked to her on the bench and then took the bus with her but did activate when I just took the bus while she was waiting and when they got off of the bus it activated.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@

I think all of her's worked for me right away except for the one event when you get off of the bus as it never activated if I talked to her on the bench and then took the bus with her but did activate when I just took the bus while she was waiting and when they got off of the bus it activated.
hmm.. walking home got activated right after first ride with her and i talk everytime to her :)

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Amen to that lol... ;)
I´m more belong to budda then burning and torture women. Everything is belong to sex said "Sigmund Freud" lol...
You can read the answer next page. Put the Finger behind you in this hole it fit better with " Trump "

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
@

Thanks @the66 too: I got all event with Joan "hot tupe and bus stop as well the special when I naked in her room" and Jane massage by Jess. So not sure there are more. Of course some new girls walking arround but still not Lesson 4 with Jess or more with Kara, there will be later I quest, after Kara win the pol and Joan maybe the secound pol. Maybe switch back to 0.1.2a about dick sizes in 0.1.1.3

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks @the66 too: I got all event with Joan "hot tupe and bus stop as well the special when I naked in her room" and Jane massage by Jess. So not sure there are more. Of course some new girls walking arround but still not Lesson 4 with Jess or more with Kara, there will be later I quest, after Kara win the pol and Joan maybe the secound pol. Maybe switch back to 0.1.2a about dick sizes in 0.1.1.3
you are welcome
and rest assured that changing dicksize back won't happen, @MikeMasters didn't re-rendered 100 scenes just for fun ;)

Reactions: Wyrme

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Your welcome. I'm hoping for more Joan content then Kara then Kimberly and then tattoo girl/Elisabeth.

On the horse dick not everyone likes them especially when 90% or more of the MC's in these games all have the same big unrealistic horse dick and after awhile the sex scenes start getting boring as your just watching another horse dick scene. I think most games should start coming with a slider so you can change the dick size of the MC to what you want it to be at. If that ever happened the first thing I would do is give the MC and pinkie dick he might not be able to have sex but it would look realistic at least and maybe funny as well.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
@

Your welcome. I'm hoping for more Joan content then Kara then Kimberly and then tattoo girl/Elisabeth.

On the horse dick not everyone likes them especially when 90% or more of the MC's in these games all have the same big unrealistic horse dick and after awhile the sex scenes start getting boring as your just watching another horse dick scene. I think most games should start coming with a slider so you can change the dick size of the MC to what you want it to be at. If that ever happened the first thing I would do is give the MC and pinkie dick he might not be able to have sex but it would look realistic at least and maybe funny as well.
You know this well, but with slider even better in avarage there look like shit. Based HS games have the best dick and slider as well, some games use them already well without the option to slide them. A mix of sizes is never wrong like the real life.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@

You know this well, but with slider even better in avarage there look like shit. Based HS games have the best dick and slider as well, some games use them already well without the option to slide them. A mix of sizes is never wrong like the real life.
..but all scenes picturing the dick would have to be rendered for each possible size, so i'm pretty sure, this won't ever happen in any pre-rendered game ;)

wswsqa

Dec 14, 2017
i cant get in infirmary second time at 20:00 3 day although playing with wt in the op do anyone know why thank you

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
i cant get in infirmary second time at 20:00 3 day although playing with wt in the op do anyone know why thank you
it was said few times already that WT in op is outdated. Here's the WT for previous version :

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes