the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
This game is a joke one update and another without walkthrough, what happen from DAY 118 play your self and give us a Walkthrough for v0.1.1.3. No one can work with v0.1.1.2a walkthtrough without DAY!!!!! you are a clown? But still not laughing.
if you're talking to @MikeMasters, the dev of this fine piece of adult rpg, he has to give you nothing
you use a pirated copy of his work and ask for even more? be grateful, that he visits this community
btw what do you do in rl without walkthroughs? if you ever has a gf, do you really ask her parents for a walkthrough of her daughter?
and as @bobbo69 said, ask politely, and you get all answers you want

jeaneudes

Feb 4, 2018
@ In France we have an expression which said : il faut tourné sept fois sa langue dans sa bouche avant de parler

Otherwise the game is very nice and cool

Reactions: DeimosBe

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
I like to see a walkthrough from DAY 119 Please. Is there one NO!! Poltite, please talk if you have one,ok! Then answer as well nicely or keep space.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
The game is good I´m stupid with or without walktrough. Get 3 smart answer from france as well, but no info after day 119. Nice walktrough by the way until 118. Ok was a try on the wrong day to wrong people, sometimes happen if knock on the wrong family-door. Go ahead defend your self I pass by, hope to find some other side or game. Best regards @MikeMasters.
He talk to me ones direct when he come out fome Patreon with update 0.1.1b and I very proud of it.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks, my friend @a.gainwin ask politely but get No answer. @the66 or @bobbo69 ??? . So what you like here, talking arround without helping people.
At least I tell him please behave your self, but I give him the link or Info, at least I´m a human and not shouting people down for no reason. It´s enough when one big country doing this on our planet. Judge your Finger in direction where there belong too.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks, my friend @a.gainwin ask politely but get No answer. @the66 or @bobbo69 ??? . So what you like here, talking arround without helping people.
At least I tell him please behave your self, but I give him the link or Info, at least I´m a human and not shouting people down for no reason. It´s enough when one big country doing this on our planet.
Amen to that lol... ;)

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
At least I tell him please behave your self, but I give him the link or Info, at least I´m a human and not shouting people down for no reason. It´s enough when one big country doing this on our planet. Judge your Finger in direction where there belong too.
he did not ask a specific question, all he did, was demanding a walkthrough of @MikeMasters
so what do you expect please?

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
he did not ask a specific question, all he did, was demanding a walkthrough of @MikeMasters
so what do you expect please?
Either you have the walkthrough from day 118 or not, but dont play with me. It´s nor a big deal to add this to a PDF doc. --118 looks like a clear no. to me--- and walkthrough 1.1.2a looks like a schript but out of every day. Someone make sence out of it for me the @MikeMasters are the right person for this.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Either you have the walkthrough from day 118 or not, but dont play with me. It´s nor a big deal to add this to a PDF doc.
well, you have the outdated walkthrough from @Qleaf from last year, so what?
some pages back you find one for v0.1.2a and @MikeMasters wasn't pleased when it was posted, and now he should post the current walkthrough, which is a bonus for his patrons? do you realize how pointless that is?

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
well, you have the outdated walkthrough from @Qleaf from last year, so what?
some pages back you find one for v0.1.2a and @MikeMasters wasn't pleased when it was posted, and now he should post the current walkthrough, which is a bonus for his patrons? do you realize how pointless that is?
So can you send update here @Qleaf from day 118 my friend need this urgent. He don´t know where to go from day 118.
Until v.1.1.1b all clear. we know that´s outdated

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There is no walk through for day 119/118 anyway so your walk through isn't going to help them since they wanted one from day 119. Not that it matters as you can finish quests on whatever day you want as they are not in stone on what days they need to be done on.

Best tip you need is to check your achievements for the characters and other stuff. If there are sets of achievements that are not collected look at them and figure out what needs to be done for them and go do it.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
There is no walk through for day 119/118 anyway so your walk through isn't going to help them since they wanted one from day 119.

Best tip you need is to check your achievements for the characters and other stuff. If there are sets of achievements that are not collected look at them and figure out what needs to be done for them and go do it.
are the achievements in v0.1.3 still bugged or already fixed?

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
There is no walk through for day 119/118 anyway so your walk through isn't going to help them since they wanted one from day 119. Not that it matters as you can finish quests on whatever day you want as they are not in stone on what days they need to be done on.

Ok, but the new Joan quest are starting where, and I read need a swim- trouser ( in my room) i read a lot of nonsence here about 1.2 a b c and 1.3 sorry I give up and dont like to travel between town- school to trigger the events.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Ok, but the new Joan quest are starting where, and I read need a swim- trouser ( in my room) i read a lot of nonsence here about 1.2 a b c and 1.3 sorry I give up and dont like to travel between town- school to trigger the events.
if you don't like the travel between town and campus, you really have a problem :)
and i doubt the game will be completely rewritten just to satisfy your needs
btw the swin trunks are below your bed iirc

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
are the achievements in v0.1.3 still bugged or already fixed?
I played save 118 and 119 but some later days try with Joan but failed Joan drive with me back. Go back school and found this. I play 0.1.3 and some new girls walking arround the floor and taking showers spy no shoot. Near jess new girl outside when leaf Jess before with Jane inside. Gym with jane and new ballett girl from start game. Just starting getting confuse and can´t finish golden Hand lesson 4.
No bugged yet but I don´t all events with joan

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
if you don't like the travel between town and campus, you really have a problem :)
and i doubt the game will be completely rewritten just to satisfy your needs
btw the swin trunks are below your bed iirc
Don´t mind to travel because we have fast travel without Bus yet, but when and what time

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I think older bugs were fixed but I noticed some new bugs like a achievement not showing up under achievements and stuff till after you did it. Not sure if there is anything else or not as I mostly just ran around checking out the random events that you could find and a new plaything to play with.

@

Just go to your room when you get the quest and grab the trunks and I think you have to wait till they are in the hot tub again before talking to them.

Reactions: the66

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@

I think older bugs were fixed but I noticed some new bugs like a achievement not showing up under achievements and stuff till after you did it. Not sure if there is anything else or not as I mostly just ran around checking out the random events that you could find and a new plaything to play with.
ok, thx

I played save 118 and 119 but some later days try with Joan but failed Joan drive with me back. Go back school and found this. I play 0.1.3 and some new girls walking arround the floor and taking showers spy no shoot. Near jess new girl outside when leaf Jess before with Jane inside. Gym with jane and new ballett girl from start game. Just starting getting confuse and can´t finish golden Hand lesson 4.
No bugged yet but I don´t all events with joan
Don´t mind to travel because we have fast travel without Bus yet, but when and what time
i haven't played v0.1.3 myself, i wanted the achievement system fixed first
the joan quest is from v0.1.2 and you have to travel with bus to trigger some quests

Reactions: TripaSeca

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Before update v.0.1.2.a I have everything done, except new quest with Joan 0.1.2a and bugfix 1.3 I instore and play this now or try to find Joan guest first, later I see new quest or just event.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes