gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
@MikeMasters , is there any plans to include a replay gallery for sex scenes? I enjoy the fact that you included 50 saves instead of the default 20, but it's bound to run out with time as the game grows, not every scene is replayable, and a replay gallery takes away the necessity to save before scenes to be able to see them again, it's a feature in many RPG maker games

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Houston we have a problem!! I just downloaded the newest version and loaded my save file are you sure the dick was the only thing you reduced in size?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Adoringfan

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I noticed a bug with the Jane and Jessica achievement. She caught the MC and said she didn't want to see him but if you look at the achievements if shows all green check marks for all 4 boxes.

Also when she's no longer wants to see you anymore it shows under her character info that she's just mad at the MC like you can give her a present or something but you can't because you are no longer seeing each other and she sends you out of the room when you enter it and when you send her a message on the phone asking her how they are doing she says she is *missing your touch and to come soon. Always busy, but never for you. Better now, handsome.* These should be her telling you to stop bothering her and stuff or she changes her phone number.

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@

Houston we have a problem!! I just downloaded the newest version and loaded my save file are you sure the dick was the only thing you reduced in size?
You mean the window size, right? You can switch it back permanently at the options tab or temporarily by pressing F4 ;-)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
You mean the window size, right? You can switch it back permanently at the options tab or temporarily by pressing F4 ;-)
actually all is fine, when not in fullscreen mode all just looks so tiny, but the proportions are ok :)

JoeyMontana

Dec 28, 2017
There is a walkthrough if you are not satisfied with the outcome of your choices, that's what choices are for, to lead to different outcomes, maybe you should've tried other options before you decide that the game sucks
I didn't say it sucks. I like being dominant. This game doesn't give that option. If you are ok with being a beta that's your play style. My play style is not an option in this game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Brother: Damm, Joan is sleeping and I still have my swimming trunks on. Me: No she's not she's playing fucking possum waiting for you to stop running to the bathroom to change so she can check out your junk when you drop your shorts in her room. Here is the proof that the sister is playing possum and waiting for her brother to get naked in her room instead of running away like a little scared girly mon.

If you look really really closely you'll see that she isn't asleep and her eyes are open and she's waiting for him to strip naked and maybe even waiting pounce on him when he's distracted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also noticed that Jessica doesn't show an achievement listed for the Jessica and Joan event till after it happens and not sure but is tattoo girl suppose to have a achievement or not.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
o.o?????
my goodness. those are just the cg rips from the game to enjoy without having to play the game. no need to place it anywhere in ya gamesfolder, lol.

sometimes i really wonder how some people can even start their pc successfully.
i know what to do and how to work with a computer , just thought it was to put on the folders of the game

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
How do you get to Best Friends with Jane? Not gaining anymore friendship pts until I am best friends apparently.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

When you stop gaining points with someone then you need to look for a event. Some activate in different areas where the person is at. Like sometime talking to Jane at the desk in the room will activate something sometimes it might be in the gym.

@

That's incorrect I have 30 points with Jane and she's listed as best friend you need to do her events and quests. Look at the achievement tab and see if she has any of them that are not done if you do then try to find out how to activate them.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
@

When you stop gaining points with someone then you need to look for a event. Some activate in different areas where the person is at. Like sometime talking to Jane at the desk in the room will activate something sometimes it might be in the gym.

@

That's incorrect I have 30 points with Jane and she's listed as best friend you need to do her events and quests. Look at the achievement tab and see if she has any of them that are not done if you do then try to find out how to activate them.
sorry my mistake , i was confusing with kara , one more time , sorry

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i know what to do and how to work with a computer , just thought it was to put on the folders of the game
no. ofc not. he even wrote that those are cgs. you are the first onei ever saw to ask where to put a cg from a game in a gamefolder ;D.

Reactions: Rroarr
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes