Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
that mad my day, no more comment

v0.1.3
rerendered over 100 images (penis size reduction)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm glad the size was reduced. The thought of Kara being impaled by that polearm was dreadful.

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
The reduction was needed, plus it is better to do it now then when there are more renders that would have to be redone.

Reactions: Rroarr

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I get a hole lot of nothing still ;-;. If you turn her down the night she comes home drunk is that the end of it? is there no way to progress her after that?
It should trigger again, and you should also talk to her about it when she's on your laptop @ 12:00am during the week days

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Could someone update the OP? The current public version is 0.1.1a, and that includes Mac (see here: there's no reason why the OP shows the latest Mac version as 0.0.9, as it currently does

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Small bug... spied for the first time in the stadium and saw the girl with the foot fetish. The scene ended fine, and I was able to leave. I then turned around and tried to go back in. It said the shower was running, then stated that I shouldn't spy anymore today. My character then turn left and the the game froze; no response to key presses. I had to quit and load the autosave and watch the scene again (not that I'm complaining about that).

Seems another change is one (or is it 2?) spying per day is now enforced and is no longer a choice to take a risk. EDIT: Guess that was just for that day. Later I can spy as much as I want.

EDIT: another tiny bug: after Kara shows you her room, if it is 13:00 and you go see Jane in the Main Hall, you can have lunch with her and it doesn't advance time. If you aren't maxed with her relationship at this point, it's possible to farm this bug to get her up to the end of 2 hearts.

Also, Kara is listed on the left side of the screen as being in the library when she isn't (old bug, and probably a pain to fix).

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Well, I was bit frustrated by the size lately. I wasn't sure how to make believable sex scene with virgin like Kara. I mean the size was ridiculous. But it's still big
You did well. There was no way possible he got on that bed up the ladder with a huge dong like it was :) I agree with Burt Reynolds Mustache, it is time spend you could have used on progress the story lines ..... but I'm glad you did it, i thought the dick size was ridiculous^^ immersion killer

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Is the update worth looking at or did basically nothing major change?
Still a 120render update. check the changelog and see for yourself if you think it's worth the download.
Most of the time i skip a month on games i like because it's always too short when you enjoy something. This seems a good month for skipping

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Burt Reynolds Mustache! with all due respect I have towards you and others here @ F95zoe, it's all about patrons votes, there's nothing we can do about it I'm afraid :( I too was disappointed with the last update before this one, trust me, but the votes spoke for themselves, the only way to get something you want is to pledge the guy to make your vote count ;) end of discussion
I'm a dude who pretty much criticizes the crap out of games I like, and rips to shreds those I don't since the day I came on to these boards. So I'm probably not due a whole lot of respect, so don't worry. Still, looking at the poll, though, again. I think that my point kind of stands. Kara was two points behind the other characters, so it does look like a lot of people want more stuff with her, and spending 100 renders on something that is wholly cosmetic seems like a strange choice. I mean, he wouldn't have had to set the scenes back up, so it would have gone quite a bit faster than having to totally create new art, but even so, rendering takes a while.

So that's what I said. When there is one main story advancement I am waiting on, one which is taking an excruciatingly long time, and left on the cusp of advancement... yeah... it is what it is. I still like the game, I still think it's a cut above
most RPGM games and I'm glad to see it's doing well. But I am disappointed. And I'm just stating that.

Well, I was bit frustrated by the size lately. I wasn't sure how to make believable sex scene with virgin like Kara. I mean the size was ridiculous. But it's still big, just look for yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, the content of every update is decided by majority vote by my patrons. I mean they vote on which character the next update will be focused on. So one month may be dedicated to Kara, another to Jane, or two months in a row can focus on Joan.
Doesn't seem all that different to me, but that's probably due to me being desensitized by the games on here. But good luck in the future. Great to see you keep growing even if the penis isn't. :)

Gmoney579

Mar 10, 2018
Still a 120render update. check the changelog and see for yourself if you think it's worth the download.
Most of the time i skip a month on games i like because it's always too short when you enjoy something. This seems a good month for skipping
im the same way i have like 2 release back version which is why im asking if its a big change cause if not im gonna wait and play some others ive had on the back burner

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm a dude who pretty much criticizes the crap out of games I like, and rips to shreds those I don't since the day I came on to these boards. So I'm probably not due a whole lot of respect, so don't worry. Still, looking at the poll, though, again. I think that my point kind of stands. Kara was two points behind the other characters, so it does look like a lot of people want more stuff with her, and spending 100 renders on something that is wholly cosmetic seems like a strange choice. I mean, he wouldn't have had to set the scenes back up, so it would have gone quite a bit faster than having to totally create new art, but even so, rendering takes a while.

So that's what I said. When there is one main story advancement I am waiting on, one which is taking an excruciatingly long time, and left on the cusp of advancement... yeah... it is what it is. I still like the game, I still think it's a cut above
most RPGM games and I'm glad to see it's doing well. But I am disappointed. And I'm just stating that.

Doesn't seem all that different to me, but that's probably due to me being desensitized by the games on here. But good luck in the future. Great to see you keep growing even if the penis isn't. :)
Lol, I like your sense of humour :p I hear you loud and clear buddy, believe me, I love Kara too, but I also voted for Jessica on the last vote, cause I thought I had more chance of scoring with her than I did with Kara, with her being so shy and all if you know what I mean :), but, yeah, she's hot as hell, I think the next vote will go to her, and perhaps Mike will treat us to her this time, who knows. I consider Mike as a pretty good friend of mine, we've been through a lot for a while now and I have an idea what his next update will be about, but we never know with him lol, the guy is an artist, he's learnt so much since he started this project, I will follow whichever project he decides to develop. I really like this game, but like you said, sometimes the updates are not exactly what we'd like them to be, but he listens to his patrons and gives them what they want, so, he's not to blame, it's all our fault :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm glad the dick size was reduced as I'm getting tired of seeing the same big fake dick in these games. 90%+ of the adult games that are out there all suffer from the big fake dick syndrome and after awhile you get bored seeing the same thing over and over again and sex scenes become more and more boring to watch.

@

CG's are just the games pictures that are extracted out in .PNG/jpg format so that you can look at them without playing the game so just place the file in a folder and extract it there and look at them if you want.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes