Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Wait he rerendered 100 images to reduce the penis size? What the fuck?

Like I dunno, couldn't have those images been spent, I dunno, finally having sex with Kara? Because that's been sitting with nothing new for a couple of updates now it looks like.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018

Like I dunno, couldn't have those images been spent, I dunno, finally having sex with Kara? Because that's been sitting with nothing new for a couple of updates now it looks like.
I agree with you !!!! it´s just bogus this update

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hahaha, he has redone the pics for penisreduction? XD
first developer who is actually doing it ^^.
seems like he came back to reality and made the pics look more realistic now. but damn, it was almost too late for the resize after all the images that were implemented ingame already.

Reactions: User #19006

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If you guy's don't like it, don't play it, it's really just that easy, trust me ;)
I like the game fine... one of the better college ones. I'm just a bit baffled by the decision. Rerendering stuff takes a lot of time. And when it's been two updates since any advancement with Kara, which is the main thread I am interested in... you can forgive my disappointment.

His choice and all, his vision, but it seems like a strange place to spend limited time. It's not like people were clamoring for a penile reduction.

Reactions: jack brisen

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
I like the game fine... one of the better college ones. I'm just a bit baffled by the decision. Rerendering stuff takes a lot of time. And when it's been two updates since any advancement with Kara, which is the main thread I am interested in... you can forgive my disappointment.

His choice and all, his vision, but it seems like a strange place to spend limited time. It's not like people were clamoring for a penile reduction.
once again i agree because it´s the same route that i´ve been trying to do ingame but disappointed with this update because of this bogus decision but will still play!!!

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

Well, I was bit frustrated by the size lately. I wasn't sure how to make believable sex scene with virgin like Kara. I mean the size was ridiculous. But it's still big, just look for yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, the content of every update is decided by majority vote by my patrons. I mean they vote on which character the next update will be focused on. So one month may be dedicated to Kara, another to Jane, or two months in a row can focus on Joan.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Are the Kara and the cheerleader the only romance options? Will we ever be able to do the tatooed chick for example?

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
is there anything to do in the game right now? can we talk with the people that we found? i´ve reached the max thats why i´m asking

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

Burt Reynolds Mustache! with all due respect I have towards you and others here @ F95zoe, it's all about patrons votes, there's nothing we can do about it I'm afraid :( I too was disappointed with the last update before this one, trust me, but the votes spoke for themselves, the only way to get something you want is to pledge the guy to make your vote count ;) end of discussion

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes