the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
yes and the Walktrought link lead to the 0.9 walktrought, not to the 0.1.2
but the walkthrough 2 pages back that a blind man like me can easily miss, is definitely for v0.1.2a

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I don't know why I even bother, since you've stolen the only relevant reward from my patrons, but here you go.
First, if you haven't read the introduction of the walkthrough, don't even bother to understand it. If you have, what you should get out of it that, you have to follow green highlighted options when available. If there is no colored option for the next set of options, you can pick whatever you want. If there is something written in brackets infront of the option or above next group of options, that means requirements for the option to be available.
Read the guide/walkthrough for the event/quest before you do it, because sometimes you'll have to finish something else first to get the best outcome.

You talk about the challenge with Jane at the gym. I don't understand where the problem is. In the guide it's clearly stated: "If you haven’t followed the green path and you didn’t got to part 3 of the becoming best friends event , jump to the -’Why?’ - ‘Cool…’ options" right before the section, where Jane finishes MC off. If you don't understand what I've meant by that statement, then this guide isn't for you. But it means that you have to seen the third part of the 'becoming best friend' event. If you still don't understand, you need to have sex with Jane in the library, before you can successfully see the whole challenge scene.
Having completed the game now and using your guide I have to say this is the best explanation on how to use your guide. I missed an achievement because I got ahead of the guide and didn't have a save game to go back to. However, I am fine with missing it because I already know it leads to a "Game Over" ending and although it is a nice touch I don't feel it's an important achievement to achieve since it doesn't seem to impact the rest of the game.

Regarding the guide:It can be confusing at times because you have to understand where you are and what you may need to do that is found in another part of the guide but it has all the information you need to complete the game with all available achievements. There is more you can do beyond the guide if you want to max as many of the stats such as massage, knowledge spy and so on. That's if you want to spend the extra time doing it. I did and was able to push everything as far as I think it is possible for right now. Overall this is a great guide if you take the time to learn how to use it and understand that you will need to bounce around it a lot no matter what you are working on. I am not sure that you can create a true top down walkthrough that will get you everything. Qleaf has a walkthrough through v 0.9 and I used it to play through v 1.1 but in the end was just as lost as when I first tried Mike Masters guide. I now prefer the guide to the walkthrough. Just my opinion.

Looking forward to the next update. Should be very interesting base on Mike Masters post about what it will contain. It bears repeating that this is a great game.

Reactions: MikeMasters

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Very nice game, even though this is a RPG maker game, at least the dev implemented a lot of turnarounds to bypass the most annoying aspects of the engine, like saving in he m of a dialog and fast travel

Also like the girls, I'm just a bus confused about some of the girls that you see like the shower girl and tattoo girl, you can't meet them? Is the schedule made only for the four main girls?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone.
Let's drop some news, shall we?

Size reduction

In last patron-only post I've written about MC's penis and it's size reduction. If you want to check how it looks now, you can l in that post.

Just to add some news, I'm through a half of rerenderings of necessary images. It turned out that I have to redo over one hundred images, so it takes a bit of time.

Patreon events

This month I'll make 2 events that were proposed by two highest tier patrons. One will happen in infirmary with Jane and Jessica, the other one I keep to myself for now, as it hasn't been finished and approved by the patron.

Proofreading

Last month another player offered to proofread all texts in the game. It's never bad to have another pair of eyes to my disposal, so I've accepted. He already finished his work so you might notice some changes, hopefully for better.

That's all for now. Cheers.

Reactions: Subyan and NebulaX

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
this is just a small thing, but some of you asked for it, so here it is. In addition to switching from/to fullscreen by pressing F4 I've added a switch to the options tab. It does the same, but it remembers your decision and next time you start the game, it will be in windowed/fullscreen mode as last time.

Data from the options tab are stored when you close the tab, so if you exit the game before you exit the tab, it won't save your decision. Why I mention it? If you use F4 to change the mode, it actually changes the settings in the options tab, but it doesn't save it, so to make the change permanent you just have to open and close the tab.

I've also wanted to add resolution options, but the plugin didn't work as I wanted and even after some edits it was buggy, so I decided not to use it. You can change the size of the window manually, but it will reset to original size after restarting the game.

That's it. Good <insert part of the day>

Reactions: Subyan and NebulaX
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes