ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry. Didn't mean to steal anything because I am just starting to use your guide/walkthtrough and still a little confused on how to use it although I have already started to read the events before doing them. I would like to take this opportunity to say that this is a great game and I like the attention to detail you have with it. I have also played through it two or three times with different versions and decided to use the guide for this play through as well as keeping aneye on the in game information for the quests, events, stats and activities so I can stay on track. I really like the new interface where you can see where each love interest is and their status at any given time. Great visual.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sorry. Didn't mean to steal anything because I am just starting to use your guide/walkthtrough and still a little confused on how to use it although I have already started to read the events before doing them. I would like to take this opportunity to say that this is a great game and I like the attention to detail you have with it. I have also played through it two or three times with different versions and decided to use the guide for this play through as well as keeping aneye on the in game information for the quests, events, stats and activities so I can stay on track. I really like the new interface where you can see where each love interest is and their status at any given time. Great visual.
I'm not mad at you for downloading it. I'm not even mad that someone uploaded it here. It was bound to happen sooner or later, I suppose. I'm just sad, because my patrons paid extra cash to get this reward. And the fact that it's here for free invalidates their right for that extra feature. It's like they've paid for nothing and that's what bothers me.

Reactions: Wyrme and Zurghi00

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Understood and this is a game I would love to support if I could. There are several ones I would and only found one I can because it is per update instead of monthly and may still find I can't afford that either. Even more frustrating is the fact that I didn't find this game originally here but another site. I guess another question is how do so many games make their way onto this and similar sites-Patreon leaking like a sieve, patrons, hackers or all of the above. I don't know the answer but it would be nice to see it stop. Even if that means I would not have access to your Patron only posts.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
I'm not mad at you for downloading it. I'm not even mad that someone uploaded it here. It was bound to happen sooner or later, I suppose. I'm just sad, because my patrons paid extra cash to get this reward. And the fact that it's here for free invalidates their right for that extra feature. It's like they've paid for nothing and that's what bothers me.
as you said:it was bound to happen...but i'm sure your patreons knows that too.
the community of adult games seems to go in this way.
"SMALL BUT UNITED"
but,in my personal opinion,precisely for this, i think your patreons,as most of patreons of others adult games,pledges on adult games for trust towards developers and not(only)for rewards
everyone who plays adult games knows pirates forums,as well as developers,it works in this way..
i'm sorry i'm not trying for anything to justify this actions or even trying to taking and understands your feelings..maybe just trying to comfort :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone.
Another day, another month. So what we're going to do this time...

First I want to thank (again) to everyone who supports me, who plays the game and who reads these lines. It means a lot to me. So thank you! (again). I write again, because I feel like I thank you (again) too much and it might feel bothersome to you. So I struggle, should I thank you (again) or should I let it go and you might think that I don't appreciate you. But it doesn't matter now, I did it and I'll do it again :-D

So what's up?

Wallpaper for March

This time Kara has won the . So here you go, you Kara lovers :)

Next update focus

Well, this is an interesting one. I proposed a special option in the that this update shouldn't be about any of the main characters, but it should be about random content that MC might encounter on his way around the maps. And the option won the vote! Not by much, but still...

So the content of the next update will be about more spying, more random chick doing whatever and even some random sex, if the you decide to go that way.

But that's not all that will happen. there will be two events for my highest tier patrons. One can be guessed by the image at the top and one I won't mention right now.

So as you can see, there's a lot of work and soo little time, I should get back to work.

Bye :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This is a great game. I am in the process of trying to max everything I can. It's like what I would imagine it to be like going on a treasure hunt and finding 4x sunken ships within a few hundred nautical miles of each other and having to overcome unique challenges for each one. Some easier than others. So haven't finished it yet but could fairly quickly if I wanted to.

T

Tony_Stark

guys, i don't get it. does this game have any ntr/cuck stuff ?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes