myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The phone already has a character page where you can open it and look at family classmates facility and more and shows their name and also show what stats you have with them. So if you forget who is who just bring the phone up and see.

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
soo.can someone pls lend me a walkthrough?...the one in OP is not giving me the actual 100% steps.some actions are missing or there are more actions in it then it is in the game.eather i have missed something along the game and didnt have the same stats or there is a missleading walkthrough. for example in day 6 with Jane at night 15. [00:00] i dont have the options "Keep looking" and "Keep licking". is it from my mistakes or there is a wrong walkthrough?

Edit: is it posible to go to infirmary at 20:00 hour? because i cant seem to get in.it says its closed.its because i did something wrong along the path?

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok I usually don't ask many questions but where do I get swim trunks?? The purple chest says no swim trunks here and they Kim says go get swim trunks when Kim and Joan are in the hot tub and I am now at a loss. Can't buy them online and they only sell women clothes in the Boutique. What did I miss??

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
sooo i have this problem.
16. [19:00] Travel to the Infirmary Go inside Enter I want massage.
17. [20:00] Go inside (Again) Enter I want to repeat a lesson. Do it properly Do it properly Do it properly

but i cant go in the infirmary at 20:00 ....how is that possible?

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
sooo i have this problem.
16. [19:00] Travel to the Infirmary Go inside Enter I want massage.
17. [20:00] Go inside (Again) Enter I want to repeat a lesson. Do it properly Do it properly Do it properly

but i cant go in the infirmary at 20:00 ....how is that possible?
from version 0.1.1 only open until 19.00 because to peep Jessica now 19-20

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
is there anyway to speed the game up?

i have a program that goes to 500fps for rpgm games, but doesn't seem to work on this

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
that si a bummer. and from what i see i can only get a lesson per day.which means i cant do get enough practice for the events in the walkthrough.
True have the same problem before I take a save far before and care only lesson in this time I left some jane but finish Jess. But here is a save after finish 0.1.1 with all in take this above. But change the no. to last one in your save ok

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
True have the same problem before I take a save far before and care only lesson in this time I left some jane but finish Jess. But here is a save after finish 0.1.1 with all in take this above. But change the no. to last one in your save ok
sorry.i dont get the message.

Can somone give me a save from day 4.PLEASE!!!PLEASE!!!
i cant do the doctor from 20:00 hours now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This game isn't structured like that. You can play for hundred days and see content that others have seen on day 10. The walkthrough that is made by @Qleaf just removes a lot of wandering around, so you can see everything and don't wast too much time.
But you absolutely don't have to start from scratch, because all new content can be started anytime, if you meet the right conditions, that is.
Funny because I was just thinking about this. Qleaf writes a walkthrough that ends with v 0.0.9 so becomes unusable for later versions. MikeMasters writes a guide that they call a walkthrough here. I used Qleaf"s walkthrough and just found the guide so I will now download v 0.1.2 and start from scratch again probably using the 0.1.2 guide and try to keep track of my achievements, quests and activities to stay on track. I was able to play v 0.1.1 but missed some achievements, 1 with Jane which I know why and several late ones with Kara. Wish me luck. BTW I really like having the autosave 50 so I can always make sure I have success with tasks. That is a nice touch.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Funny because I was just thinking about this. Qleaf writes a walkthrough that ends with v 0.0.9 so becomes unusable for later versions. MikeMasters writes a guide that they call a walkthrough here. I used Qleaf"s walkthrough and just found the guide so I will now download v 0.1.2 and start from scratch again probably using the 0.1.2 guide and try to keep track of my achievements, quests and activities to stay on track. I was able to play v 0.1.1 but missed some achievements, 1 with Jane which I know why and several late ones with Kara. Wish me luck. BTW I really like having the autosave 50 so I can always make sure I have success with tasks. That is a nice touch.
I recommend to fail at least once at the gym, just for the heck of it :-D Not on the first work out, though.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Just go the next day. There was only the part where she tells you to go get your shorts event after that there will be a different event on 2 different days. If you need a hint look at the achievements.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
I havent played this game in months, did this game ever add ntr/cuck/sharing whatever the fuck? There were a few hints in the old version specifically with the lil sis being maybe raped/molested by the dad. So since many mods/devs dont like to tag games the right way on this site i ask in the comments before dl a game and potentially wasting my time with a betafagcuck game

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
I havent played this game in months, did this game ever add ntr/cuck/sharing whatever the fuck? There were a few hints in the old version specifically with the lil sis being maybe raped/molested by the dad. So since many mods/devs dont like to tag games the right way on this site i ask in the comments before dl a game and potentially wasting my time with a betafagcuck game
NO ntr/cuck/sharing until 0.1.2 the only time you waist to start your ejaculation here. cheers

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes