myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Go up to Kimberly at home and get a option to sit NEXT to her so I clicked it and I don't know about you but that doesn't look anything like sitting next to someone I thought he was going to sit on that little seat thing that was next to her not the one halfway across the room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still find it very funny that we still have the regular user quest that you first get when you start the game as it has never been implemented so that you can collect the 12 signs for all of the characters so that you can use the bathroom on the MC's floor.

Also noticed that if your sister is working during the weekend when you go eat with Kara when it shows the waitresses area there is only Kimberly there.

I'm surprised he never dropped his shorts when Joan was sleeping while in the room that would of been a great spot to get her to do an accidental peeking. I'm guessing the stocking question will be the next one or later.

Kimberly invites you to join her in the hot tub in the evenings but he always says he will not interrupt her.

I always kept forgetting about this screenshot it's from the dinner table where the MC is talking about how great the meal is but the look on his face shows that's he's about to throw up and he's trying really really hard to swallow it down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
You coming up with 0.1.2 no walkthrough yet right. But so far I see all changes with Joan right! The time I have to figure out by my self. Home or School.
In 0.1.1a you bring us very close to Kara and Jessica with many teasing scene now you stop right, not funny. I only can have sex with Jane right. Please answer me about the walkthrough. You will continue with Kara or Jess in 0.1.3 or later.
Because I don´t like to end up with 5-6 girls in front of me and teasing like hell.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
what is new with the sister
last part i got to play was just simple peeping in swim suit at shop and some lite tease

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
what is new with the sister
last part i got to play was just simple peeping in swim suit at shop and some lite tease
I quest so, thx. Why this short update no sence at all and College stand stiil Jess as well. To the maker if you want say Hello than to this with proper update in 2 or 3 month don´t worry we not leave you. But not this crap please.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Now that the author decided to not add other main girls you think that he will add new scenes without changind old days ?
I like the game but I don't know if I want to replay it each time because scene are added in days already played.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I'm on day 123 and haven't had a problem the walk though just shows what to do it's not something that is stuck in stone and you have to do it on this day only or shit won't work.

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Now that the author decided to not add other main girls you think that he will add new scenes without changind old days ?
I like the game but I don't know if I want to replay it each time because scene are added in days already played.
This game isn't structured like that. You can play for hundred days and see content that others have seen on day 10. The walkthrough that is made by @Qleaf just removes a lot of wandering around, so you can see everything and don't wast too much time.
But you absolutely don't have to start from scratch, because all new content can be started anytime, if you meet the right conditions, that is.

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Your game is becoming coherent, professional and since you are in it for long term it is perhaps a good move to get rid of the comically oversized dick. Can't shake the feeling you are unhappy about it either and that you used it as a joke for your first release to show your mad skills. I would seriously consider giving the main character a much smaller (erect) dick or perhaps just another dick altogether. I have seen quite some dicks and when you've your second patreon sponsored rendering machine I would argue it wouldn't be that much of an effort re-doing the couple of dozen dick renders since there aren't that many yet.

Unlike other games you have nice female characters without ridiculous proportions which in itself is a massive point in your favor, in my opinion.

Some other notes:
- the bus mechanism is original but becomes annoying, especially since you cannot navigate to the city directly or stay there during the night
- bus ride takes an hour which means Joan is at least traveling 4 hours by bus every day, this seems excessive
- you still have some daylight renders in scenes taking place during the night (mc room comes to mind)
- black screen bug when wearing your swim shorts and entering Kim's mom's room
- I would hide the achievement text or have it reveal after after a mouse click; the white text is mildly annoying
- Game always starts full-screen; perhaps have it start windowed and remember last window position / size
- I am the player yet the main character tells me he is not sleepy yet when I clearly want him to sleep. Ideally clicking sleep should just make the main character sleep.
- More options when waiting x hours. If you can't do the sleep adjustment, perhaps option to wait until 23:00.
- Probably not a concern once your game is finished but leveling up skills takes a lot of time and feels like grinding.
- In your new UI, consider adding the names of the characters near their avatars
- When Jane comes back from the party at night any options you choose results in a -1 friendship, intended?
- Too many menus and sub-menus and arrow down options. Perhaps making a custom menu would work better.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Jane seems to be that way for some reason as you can't seem to get her wet enough no matter what you do so when you enter her you are entering her while she is dry and barren so it hurts her. I kept reloading and trying again till she never showed up and I just continued to play and not worry about it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@

Jane seems to be that way for some reason as you can't seem to get her wet enough no matter what you do so when you enter her you are entering her while she is dry and barren so it hurts her. I kept reloading and trying again till she never showed up and I just continued to play and not worry about it.
With Jane it happened in the first Friday of 0.1.2 and I had to keep fingering her until she said she was ready and they just fuck her until she came, without clicking cum.

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Must take a lot because I fingered and licked her till his fingers and tongue fell off and she never said anything.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes