Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@

Must take a lot because I fingered and licked her till his fingers and tongue fell off and she never said anything.
It actually didn't take that long

I believe I was successful because, I was at Best Friend Level and maximised the Friendship points available with Jane.
As well as finishing the current massage courses fingering the nurse and completing the gym section as well which included her giving you a handjob in the gym.

I've included a save just in case, you might need to reload the save file until the event kicks in. I've save at a point just before it, so all you need to do is go to bed.

When making choices just finger her look up a couple of time, lick, and she'll tell you when she's ready, make sure to ask if she's on the pill and DO NOT Cum.

The save actually ends at where 0.1.1 finishes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I'm on day 123+ and I'm way past friend with Jane and have been in that bed many many many times and have all stuff done up to the last stuff in the new update for everyone. I have already deleted everything from the folder except the save files so I'll have to play around with her when the next update comes out if I remember about her.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@

I'm on day 123+ and I'm way past friend with Jane and have been in that bed many many many times and have all stuff done up to the last stuff in the new update for everyone. I have already deleted everything from the folder except the save files so I'll have to play around with her when the next update comes out if I remember about her.
If you use the save I attached you should be able to do it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
No fucking but as far as I could see there was no grinding either you just had to find where the events trigger at.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There are higher tiers then best friend Jane is just different then the other girls.

jimbob95

Jan 28, 2018
found that if you go see joan at 11 you can meet her once in your shorts at the hottub.
If you go to her room at 12 when you go to change she leaves the room then comes back in whilst you are naked.
Get a scene where she looks for her phone, falls over and you have to pick her up whilst you are naked.
Don't now it this is new but could not see it mentioned anywhere.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
found that if you go see joan at 11 you can meet her once in your shorts at the hottub.
If you go to her room at 12 when you go to change she leaves the room then comes back in whilst you are naked.
Get a scene where she looks for her phone, falls over and you have to pick her up whilst you are naked.
Don't now it this is new but could not see it mentioned anywhere.
Sighs I'm too lazy to do that now. I just found an unpacker and viewed the scenes that way.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
@

There are higher tiers then best friend Jane is just different then the other girls.
i know that there are another tiers but wanted to know how do i get them and what i have to do??? thx

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Has anyone been able to talk to Joan about the stockings she wears when she works and anyone got the scene where Joan get groped on the street

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, thank you for your amazing comment. You're right about the dick size, it was a mistake to make this big, but I think I should stick with my decision and live with it. I believe I can make it part of the story and it might provide for some hilarious situations :-D

-Your first point, what do you mean by "cannot navigate to the city directly", especially the directly part. But I intend to add the option to sleep in the apartment, when the relation with Joan progresses far enough.
-Joan travels by bus just twice a day, to work and from it, so it takes just 2 hours. Not so far fetched, I believe.
-thanks for reporting the bug, I know of it from several players and will be fixed in next update.
-I can change the color of the achievement texts, but makeing it clickable is beyond my skills
-I'll try to figure out the window problem, maybe at least to remember the size of the window, but position...
-I don't know how about you, but if I'm not tired I won't fall asleep. I might change it a bit, so you can go to bed at 20:00 or something like that.
-I might add some extra options for waiting. I like the idea to wait until 23:00
-I think that little bit of grinding is necessary, if you want to see the best outcomes in everything. This game is still more an RPG than just VN
-I think that adding names to the HUD would just take more space. The avatars only appear when you meet the girls, so you should know, who they are.
-I'll check out the -1 friendship, but if I remember correctly, you lose the point, if don't have sex or if she doesn't cum. If she cums, you'll get a point. Btw, she can't cum if you have sex for the first time.
-Which menus do you refer to? Creating completely custom elements in RPG Maker is above my skills, unfortunately.

Reactions: The_Hunter

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Go up to Kimberly at home and get a option to sit NEXT to her so I clicked it and I don't know about you but that doesn't look anything like sitting next to someone I thought he was going to sit on that little seat thing that was next to her not the one halfway across the room.

I still find it very funny that we still have the regular user quest that you first get when you start the game as it has never been implemented so that you can collect the 12 signs for all of the characters so that you can use the bathroom on the MC's floor.

Also noticed that if your sister is working during the weekend when you go eat with Kara when it shows the waitresses area there is only Kimberly there.

I'm surprised he never dropped his shorts when Joan was sleeping while in the room that would of been a great spot to get her to do an accidental peeking. I'm guessing the stocking question will be the next one or later.

Kimberly invites you to join her in the hot tub in the evenings but he always says he will not interrupt her.

I always kept forgetting about this screenshot it's from the dinner table where the MC is talking about how great the meal is but the look on his face shows that's he's about to throw up and he's trying really really hard to swallow it down.

Lol, I guess it isn't sitting next to her in the strict sense of the word.

Yeah, about the side quest with the 12 signs. I don't know what I was thinking back then. I thought that by now there would be much more content in the game, so we'll be able to collect at least half. But since then priority changed and this quest was put on a back burner. It will be finished some day, I promise :)

I don't want MC to act like a perv. So there will be no abusement of sleeping people at all. At least not until the relationship progresses far enough, when it won't be creepy. I think there are many other games, where you can practically rape sleeping people without them noticing it.
The stocking question and tubbing with Kim will be added some other time. Because I didn't make it in time this month (being sick for over a week and all that shit)

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Lol, I guess it isn't sitting next to her in the strict sense of the word.

Yeah, about the side quest with the 12 signs. I don't know what I was thinking back then. I thought that by now there would be much more content in the game, so we'll be able to collect at least half. But since then priority changed and this quest was put on a back burner. It will be finished some day, I promise :)

I don't want MC to act like a perv. So there will be no abusement of sleeping people at all. At least not until the relationship progresses far enough, when it won't be creepy. I think there are many other games, where you can practically rape sleeping people without them noticing it.
The stocking question and tubbing with Kim will be added some other time. Because I didn't make it in time this month (being sick for over a week and all that shit)

i have some questions for you and btw really enjoying the game , how can i become lovers with kara and jane? and how can i have kara prepared for her first time?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i have some questions for you , how can i become lovers with kara and jane? and how can i have kara prepared for her first time?
To say it simply, you can't, any of it. Nothing of it has been implemented yet. I recommend you to check out the achievement menu from time to time. If you see everything unlocked, then you've seen everything important and you don't have to play anymore.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I wasn't talking about fondling groping or molesting the sister I was talking about when he is in his swim trunks and she is asleep that I was surprised he didn't have an option to drop him trunks right there while she was sleeping and start changing and while he was changing his clothes she would wake up and peek at him while he was naked and getting dressed and when he would look over at her she would close her eyes acting like she was sleeping instead of taking his clothes to the bathroom to change.

You get a -1 with Jane if she's not wet and you start fucking her without getting her wet.

Hope you feel better.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
To say it simply, you can't, any of it. Nothing of it has been implemented yet. I recommend you to check out the achievement menu from time to time. If you see everything unlocked, then you've seen everything important and you don't have to play anymore.
I understand and thanks for your answer , yeh i have everything unlocked so i´ll just wait for the recent updates :)

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@

I wasn't talking about fondling groping or molesting the sister I was talking about when he is in his swim trunks and she is asleep that I was surprised he didn't have an option to drop him trunks right there while she was sleeping and start changing and while he was changing his clothes she would wake up and peek at him while he was naked and getting dressed and when he would look over at her she would close her eyes acting like she was sleeping instead of taking his clothes to the bathroom to change.

Hope you feel better.
Oh, I get it now. Others have suggested fondling before, so I assumed the same here. Sorry about that. Just a second ago I would write that it isn't something I would do, but now I can see it happening. Something like one time event, not a regular thing. At least Joan will have more reasons to thing about MC as a man and not as a brother. Thank you for this.

Reactions: myuhinny

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, thank you for your amazing comment. You're right about the dick size, it was a mistake to make this big, but I think I should stick with my decision and live with it. I believe I can make it part of the story and it might provide for some hilarious situations :-D

-Your first point, what do you mean by "cannot navigate to the city directly", especially the directly part. But I intend to add the option to sleep in the apartment, when the relation with Joan progresses far enough.
-Joan travels by bus just twice a day, to work and from it, so it takes just 2 hours. Not so far fetched, I believe.
-thanks for reporting the bug, I know of it from several players and will be fixed in next update.
-I can change the color of the achievement texts, but makeing it clickable is beyond my skills
-I'll try to figure out the window problem, maybe at least to remember the size of the window, but position...
-I don't know how about you, but if I'm not tired I won't fall asleep. I might change it a bit, so you can go to bed at 20:00 or something like that.
-I might add some extra options for waiting. I like the idea to wait until 23:00
-I think that little bit of grinding is necessary, if you want to see the best outcomes in everything. This game is still more an RPG than just VN
-I think that adding names to the HUD would just take more space. The avatars only appear when you meet the girls, so you should know, who they are.
-I'll check out the -1 friendship, but if I remember correctly, you lose the point, if don't have sex or if she doesn't cum. If she cums, you'll get a point. Btw, she can't cum if you have sex for the first time.
-Which menus do you refer to? Creating completely custom elements in RPG Maker is above my skills, unfortunately.
As for the dick's size, I suppose you could also consider that when the main character is going to have penetrative sex for the first time with Kara or another character, she complains it is too big. The main character then decides to get dick reduction surgery at a clinic (where he can meet a nurse or so) and from then on has a more appropriately sized dick in future renders.

- I meant you can not directly navigate from the campus to the city using the cellphone navigator. You've to use the bus.
- I seem to have mistakenly thought Joan was at home; perhaps the location identifier was incorrect or is still incorrect in some situations
- The sleep comments were more less about the player (me) being able to skip to the next day faster rather than constantly forwarding time until the main character reaches a time he is able to sleep
- Regarding avatars and names; I play your game for an hour or so after every update. I tend to forget the names of some characters in between updates. It is a player aid, essentially.
- I believe you can solve some beyond your skills problems with plugins. For a truly custom RPG Maker experience, take a look at Threads of Destiny - also an adult game shared here.

Nice job so far. Character progress is slow but that is a plus in this case. Some games really fail in that department and lack romantic depth, character building and foreplay.

Keep it up :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: MikeMasters
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes