Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
ok checking through the achievements I have some red [X]
two for Jane I didn't finish her in the library and she didn't finish me in the gym
two for Jess She didn't pinch my nipples and I didn't pinch her nipples

I have saves just before each event and trying all options i can not get those 4 things to happen

any hints/clues as to what I need to do /failed to do

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
Didn't take jane up on drunk sex and now I can't get it to trigger because she never comes back from the party and always ends up in a bug report state. Any fixes or do I even need to do this to become a best friend?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I can Have sex only with Jane?
Yep, Jane seems to be a "friends with benefits" situation. Friday night sex and random BJs in the locker room. You can repeatedly make Jess orgasm in a massage lesson, but then you don't get the massage skill increase and there isn't a fourth lesson yet.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know if Kara ever takes her bra off when she wears the silky sundress? She would look so much better without the bra, so I'm curious if there is a way for her to remove the bra.

MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
Yep, Jane seems to be a "friends with benefits" situation. Friday night sex and random BJs in the locker room. You can repeatedly make Jess orgasm in a massage lesson, but then you don't get the massage skill increase and there isn't a fourth lesson yet.
It seems i cant give to Jess orgasm im stocked there i think

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a way to unlock Jane-lovers in this update or do we have to wait for another update?
I've maxed out points in best friends and It tells me to find a way to trigger the next step...

I would also like to know how to get the signs from the dorm-mates needed to be able to use girls bathroom or is that event for an upcomming update?

And btw thanks for a great game :)

Reactions: MikeMasters

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
I'm so lost in that walkthrough :( like, everything was fine until the end of the prologue. After that i don't know what to do, or where to go :confused: i missed some scenes and i'm so lost. Anyone knows if Qleaf works on walkthrough for v0.1.2

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
I'm so lost in that walkthrough :( like, everything was fine until the end of the prologue. After that i don't know what to do, or where to go :confused: i missed some scenes and i'm so lost. Anyone knows if Qleaf works on walkthrough for v0.1.2
I know what you mean, im still trying to figure out how I am missing the "Jane finished you" achievement after the challenge workout with her, I keep replaying the scenes but keep getting an X by that one :teary:

Reactions: GrandJury

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I know what you mean, im still trying to figure out how I am missing the "Jane finished you" achievement after the challenge workout with her, I keep replaying the scenes but keep getting an X by that one :teary:
Just started using Mike Masters walkthrough/guide and am beginning to make some sense of it. In essence it is both a guide and a walkthrough. The guide part is finding the correct character and event with the walkthrough being doing the said character event and if it's a side quest then find it and you get the walkthrough for that quest.

Concerning the "Jane finished you" achievement this is my theory although I haven't tested it yet. I think you have to do the challenge 2x and fail it the first time by giving up when Jane is laying on your back and then complete it the second time by not giving up at that point. Just throwing it out for others to test along with me. Make sure you have a save game when you test it though. I'm still working my way through prior events/quests to get to that point.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I don't know why I even bother, since you've stolen the only relevant reward from my patrons, but here you go.
First, if you haven't read the introduction of the walkthrough, don't even bother to understand it. If you have, what you should get out of it that, you have to follow green highlighted options when available. If there is no colored option for the next set of options, you can pick whatever you want. If there is something written in brackets infront of the option or above next group of options, that means requirements for the option to be available.
Read the guide/walkthrough for the event/quest before you do it, because sometimes you'll have to finish something else first to get the best outcome.

You talk about the challenge with Jane at the gym. I don't understand where the problem is. In the guide it's clearly stated: "If you haven’t followed the green path and you didn’t got to part 3 of the becoming best friends event , jump to the -’Why?’ - ‘Cool…’ options" right before the section, where Jane finishes MC off. If you don't understand what I've meant by that statement, then this guide isn't for you. But it means that you have to seen the third part of the 'becoming best friend' event. If you still don't understand, you need to have sex with Jane in the library, before you can successfully see the whole challenge scene.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes