Zen Elvatar

Feb 12, 2018
@Bloo @Davidreiter If you may be kind enough :)

Shoutout: @MikeMasters for being a champ about all this, keep up the good work!
=====
Edit 25/11/2017: Updated guide to v0.0.9

The guide can also be found at my .

Jane and Ms. Munoz Fans rejoice! This is the update for you! Recommended to play!

I mainly updated the guide playing from the point where the Developer's Save started (last step of Day 9) but to my calculations, walkthrough should work for those who start from the very beginning.

If you start from the beginning, then don't skip the introduction or else face the bug of the player's portrait haunting you forever. :)

I'll update the brief summary on new things later, as I'm tired now :<

=====
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
=====
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps: If you will play using the Developer's save file, start from the very last step of Day 9.

Enjoy!

Your feedback is much appreciated! Thanks!
Link for the v0.1.2 walkthrough please? THANKS ^^

Supersky

Mar 14, 2018
After dating mrs munoz the infirmary remains closed...
Where to find her to proceed with massage lessons???
Some one help

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone. I think the title says everything. Do you want some meaningless sex? Well, now you can :)
Because it's just to release some steam, these scenes will be short. I mean like really short, but you'll be able to revisit them.
For now there will me just 2 girls, they will appear randomly at night time at Downtown in one shady alley. In time I might add more, I might add one tomorrow if I have time...

Well, I hope you like them and see you around :)

Reactions: NebulaX and L☹VE

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I don't know why but i can´t save the game.... does anyone know what i should do?
In dialogs, press "S" on your keyboard, on a map press"ESC". That should do it. Also "T" gets you to the quick save menu that uses slot 49.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I don't know why but i can´t save the game.... does anyone know what i should do?
Is it a Mac version? if so, read this ,especially the comments. If you use PC version, then I don't know. It never happened on PC before, might be problem with writing privileges. Try to run the application as administrator.

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Once I figured it out how walkthrough works(it's not that hard tbh, it's just me being dumb :biggrin: and not reading introduction), I realized how great this game is. Great story, great renders, and the girls look beautiful, especially Joan and Kara for me. What else to say, you're doing a great job with this game @MikeMasters :) the only complaint is the rpgm engine, but it has its charms. Anyway excellent game!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok. So my roommate thinks I'm a dick, the headmistress thinks I'm sexist, and I can't work out. This is not for me.
There is a walkthrough if you are not satisfied with the outcome of your choices, that's what choices are for, to lead to different outcomes, maybe you should've tried other options before you decide that the game sucks

David87

Mar 21, 2018
Once I figured it out how walkthrough works(it's not that hard tbh, it's just me being dumb :biggrin: and not reading introduction), I realized how great this game is. Great story, great renders, and the girls look beautiful, especially Joan and Kara for me. What else to say, you're doing a great job with this game @MikeMasters :) the only complaint is the rpgm engine, but it has its charms. Anyway excellent game!
Hey GrandJury nice to see you here man! You are GrandJury from Icstor's team right? agree with you this is one excellent game glad that you also like it. Can i ask you when can we expect new Milfy city update :) you are probably to ignore my question but can you please like i beg you :p can you answer my question. Thank you

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
New update is out

cD-j8NWSW6IpfFvtiXVbBlCNIqc8aODWXGsszMEXH3FIOMCsv_wKdbQYa_EeKQsA.png

Release of v0.1.3 for $5+ and v0.1.2a for $1+ patrons
Mar 21 at 3:07pm
Hi everyone.
There's no point on withholding you the new update. I've finished earlier today and I have nothing else to put in there before tomorrow, so it's here today.

Your suggestions

Last month I've got some interesting ideas from you, so I've implemented some of them.

First is the option to permanently switch between fullscreen and windowed mode. To do that you have to confirm settings in the options tab. Just pressing F4 won't do the trick.

Second, some of you asked to skip the traveling by bus. I've added fast travel option to bus stops, so it should be less tedious now.

And last but not least is the option to NOT to talk to people, if the only topic is random topic, or if you don't like your options. There might be some issues, like when you're on a date with Jessica. If you decide to not to talk to her, time might not move correctly, but that's not a big issue.

So thank you all for your suggestions and keep it coming.

Random events

I've talked about it a little before, so now it's time to elaborate a bit more. At multiple locations as you walk a certain point, something will happen. Most of the time it'll be just a couple of images to, you know, just break the routine.

It's random, so at the same spot you can se different things on different days, but it's randomly generated, so might see the same thing ove and over :)

The locations you might see something new are library, campus grounds, main hall, bus ride, 2nd floor corridor at dorm, same floor bathroom, stadium locker room and downtown alley. Try to find what alley I'm talking about, but I'll tell you it happens at night.

$40 patron events

There are two bigger events suggested by highes tier patrons. One happens in infirmary as you can see above. And one happens at the nearby locker room. Hopefully they will like it, or I'm returning money (or not getting money). Money, money, money. It's aaaalllll about the money.

Well, I hope everyone will like this update, so let me know what you think and enjoy.

Changelog

• added over 120 new renders
  • rerendered over 100 images (penis size reduction)
  • added middle sized event at infirmary with Jane and Jess
  • added middle sized event at stadium locker room
  • added middle sized event at downtown alley
  • added 3 random events at 2nd floor corridor at dormitory
  • added 2 random events at 2nd floor bathroom
  • added 3 random events at campus grounds
  • added 3 random events at Main Hall
  • added 3 random events at library
  • added 2 random event at downtown alley (+ the middle sized event)
  • added one small event at the gym
  • added option to back off of conversation topics
  • added option to was travel between bus stops
  • added option to permanently switch between windowed and fullscreen mode
  • updated sprites for one side character
  • all text from v0.1.2a proofreaded by Regardie (thank you)
  • (hopefully) fixed all bugs reported by all of you (special thanks to James Dunn)

Reactions: NebulaX and the66

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I guess in this game it was really exagerated, nothing new in the genre though, the most popular games out there are all big offenders (no pun intended) like dreams of desire and DmD

Big Brother at least was, well, big, but it was within reason

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes