ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I didn't say it sucks. I like being dominant. This game doesn't give that option. If you are ok with being a beta that's your play style. My play style is not an option in this game.
Ain't life a bitch....
You takes yer pick and makes your choices..Just because there's no Dom scenario in this particular game, move on to another game that suits your style.. Why whinge about it!?

Reactions: Rroarr

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I didn't say it sucks. I like being dominant. This game doesn't give that option. If you are ok with being a beta that's your play style. My play style is not an option in this game.
wow, you are so alpha dude, your life must be really fucking nice, you just meet girls and call them bitches and demands a blowjob and they all just submit

seems legit

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
He probably comes with a nice reply for you after doing dishes and vacuum the living room like his wife told him to do
:ForeverAlone:
you would love to be dominant too when you have a dominatrix as your wife :eek:penedeyewink:

i can hear him screaming already after taking out his wife's dildo: "just once i wanna get a blowjob too!"

Reactions: Rroarr

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@MikeMasters
discovered your game from a promo in Wicked Choices. I have always been a fan of RPG style games, and this is a very good example of such. I have enjoyed your sense of humor and styling of quests. As many have said the renders are good(if not great), and for a 'non-combat open world' rpgmaker game the wandering about has minimalistic. So, great job and much luck moving forward.

To pick a nit, I would only look at a couple of small things:
When looking at the players 'stats' (unless I completely missed a simple step) every time you back out of one, knowledge for example, you need to 'esc' click player and choose again if you want to see another stat(say spycraft) and its level. Nothing major, but an annoyance when coming back figuring where you are growth wise.
Second is a small visual thing that may be purely my old eyes, but if you 'look down' when Jane is studing at your laptop it appears to me that her panties are about 5 sizes to big and hanging and inch(ish) below her nethers. Could be intriguing, if on purpose, but if not someone of her 'fashion' sense probably would not be caught dead in (or out) of those. Again not a major issue, in the least, but seems strange to my eyes considering the quality of all the rest of your work!
Much respect, and good luck on the path!

Reactions: MikeMasters

JoeyMontana

Dec 28, 2017
Ain't life a bitch....
You takes yer pick and makes your choices..Just because there's no Dom scenario in this particular game, move on to another game that suits your style.. Why whinge about it!?
to give feedback. if no one spoke up, how would they know what people like?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have never actually used a walk through for the game and I'm on something like day 130+ and it's not imperative that you have to follow a walk through as all events will still trigger on any day.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Can someone please post the updated walkthrough
You don't need a walkthrough, whatever you need to know, just ask, there's plenty of people that are willing to help you get through this game

WeRLegion

Nov 28, 2017
What a great game. Perhaps the best rpgm I have tested here a f95.
Can´t wait for the updated mac-version.

Have a few problems, but not sure it´s due to my choices or bugs. Will restart the game to find out, but think I will wait until the latest version is available.

If I could afford it, this is a game I would become a patron for. Kudos to the dev for an awesome game.

Reactions: MikeMasters

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
This game is a joke one update and another without walkthrough, what happen from DAY 118 play your self and give us a Walkthrough for v0.1.1.3. No one can work with v0.1.1.2a walkthtrough without DAY!!!!! you are a clown? But still not laughing.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This game is a joke one update and another without walkthrough, what happen from DAY 118 play your self and give us a Walkthrough for v0.1.1.3. No one can work with v0.1.1.2a walkthtrough without DAY!!!!! you are a clown? But still not laughing.
You don't need a walkthrough, ask the questions you need to advance in the game and someone will help you if you stop for a minute bashing people, cause the only clown I see here is you
if you want respect, then treat others with respect, but if you keep this attitude, you'll be making lots of enemies here, and that I can guarantee, so think next time before you speak ;)

And thank you Krull for your sigs, nice work as usual

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes