1.30 star(s) 7 Votes
May 26, 2018
Hi everyone. This is an appeal to those who are waiting for further game updates. I think that version 0.3.0 will be the last update in the same style as the game exists now.

I want to develop and improve my skill, but I have cornered myself. Now the game is just a clicker, and I want to see something more.

For this, I decided to completely redesign the game code. The scenes, I suppose, will undergo minor changes. I want to create a varied game.

About 10 days later, the game update 0.3.0 will be released, and after that I will start reworking the code. It will take a lot of time, but I hope you will support me with this.

I plan to release the first version of the game in the updated style at the end of November. Throughout this time, I will delight you with screenshots of new scenes that I will add in future versions.

Thank you for support!
I commend you on your plan to redo the game in order to make it better. A word of warning, however: Don't get into a habit of redoing, rebooting, or revamping the game every 3 or 4 updates. I can guarantee you that is a game killer of MASSIVE proportions.You might need to take a month or 2 to outline how you want the game, story and actions to progress, but the time taken to do that is WELL worth it in the long run.

So that you can understand why I am willing to take the time to give constructive critique to a new game developer; I have been a game reviewer since 2000, originally for most Japanese erogi games, then as a reviewer for Illusion Software and Jast. While I DO have gendre of games that I am partial to, I am always willing - for the most part - to play and review games of differing gendre in order to try and give new developers a "lift up" to try and help them. Some games, however, I just don't review because it would be unfair to the developer since my preferences and prejudices would unfairly interfere with an impartial review.

So far, your game has a decent premise for a good story-line, you just need to "flesh it out" with an outline to follow so that you do not lose your way while creating it.

I sincerely hope you take my suggestions and - where you can or feel they are valid - use them to improve your game.
BEST of luck to you and I will be periodically following your game to see how it is coming along.

DieMan

Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone who follow this game! I decided to devote my entire time to creating a redesigned game. I will not release version 0.3.0 as planned. I will try to release the reworked game early. Do you want to see the progress of creation? I can do a report on the work done every 2 days and attach screenshots to it. If I decide to make reports, then I will release them both on my and on my .

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad and seden

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
k, I'm only a coupla mins in and the writing is terrible, really awful, dev you really need a writer, preferably a native English speaker.
I hate to moan about a new game, especially one with small boobs

edit, finished and deleted with the MC fondly remembering a girl being gang raped in front of her boyfriend, all the small boobs in the world won't make up for that
Was about to try this despite some tags that I abhor. Wouldn't care about the bad Engrish, but, fondly remembering a gang rape of a gf? I'm out. Thanks for posting, ecoli.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Was about to try this despite some tags that I abhor. Wouldn't care about the bad Engrish, but, fondly remembering a gang rape of a gf? I'm out. Thanks for posting, ecoli.
Wait what? I'm gonna need you to unpack that. We have our gf gangraped? :unsure:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
k, I'm only a coupla mins in and the writing is terrible, really awful, dev you really need a writer, preferably a native English speaker.
I hate to moan about a new game, especially one with small boobs

edit, finished and deleted with the MC fondly remembering a girl being gang raped in front of her boyfriend, all the small boobs in the world won't make up for that
Yikes

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
College Of Love [v0.0.5] [ShadowSnake] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 521.84 MB
Original MAC Size: 504.44 MB

Compressed PC Size: 48.2 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 31.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
needs a ton of work... i mean come on move from one room of the house to another and nothing to do in said room and 1 hour lost of the day so you have to constantly roll back. no hint system to say look here at this time so you never know where you should be at any given time making it hard to advance because you have no clue wtf to do. also the name change from school slut to this? dont understand why... it need a lot more work to be worth playing in its current sandbox state.

DieMan

Jun 11, 2018
What's in the next 0.1.0 update
  1. Add scene content with Ruby and Sue.
  2. Add new girl "Molly" with some scenes.
  3. Make a working gallery with all scenes.
  4. Add the progress of scenes with pumping Lust and Trust.
  5. Add 1-2 events for each character. These are not adult scenes, but moments that help to reveal the character.
  6. Add some local quests (As with finding the Sue room key).
  7. And of course add some adult scenes.
  8. Add a navigation button. Allows you not to lose moments with scenes. (Not 100% what will be in the next update)
All new information is posted on my or

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Edit: I fixed a couple of things in the code and cleaned it up. Please re-download.

Attaching below College of Love v0.0.5 Gallery Mod.
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • Scene Replay Gallery
  • Unlock Button
1609284062976.png

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: seden and seamanq
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes