1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'd actually be concerned to some degree if it could (if you've put your name in the system settings as the owner). I've heard of at least one game where it checks your computer settings and inputs the owner name as the default MC name (though it would let you change it).
I had an idea for an AI game where it fucks with the player, doing that would be one of those things. fake shutdown and 'messing' with the computer would be another, (would just be an overlay).

Apr 13, 2018
why is this called slut school 2 in the game and menu but just slut school here am i missing a game?
(he even mentions turning his last school into a slut school at the start of the game)

DieMan

Jun 11, 2018
why is this called slut school 2 in the game and menu but just slut school here am i missing a game?
(he even mentions turning his last school into a slut school at the start of the game)
This is just a quick fix. This is my first game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
finished and deleted with the MC fondly remembering a girl being gang raped in front of her boyfriend, all the small boobs in the world won't make up for that
Alrighty then...that's all I need to know about this game. Thank you for your service

Reactions: qaywsx and ecoli

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
This is the first game that came up in the bestiality tag, wondering about how much content it has ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't like the last scene of the version. If it's a dream, I don't like it, but I can go on, as long as the real rape scenes are completely avoidable (it doesn't do me any good if they happen off-camera). If this is something that really happens, I'm out.

On the other hand, I prefer to have some more options to choose, at now it's really linear

despite everything, thanks for the game and good luck

Reactions: Cernunnos.

DieMan

Jun 11, 2018
You can find out a bit about the update here -

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Just keep in mind, some people prefer unavoidable rape and all that. The less choice you have, the better. And it's proper if you don't have "fake" choice options. Well, it's nice when you can avoid it with some unobvious choices, but obviously it can't be put in just to cater some minority audience.

Btw, the writing could be less hideous.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just keep in mind, some people prefer unavoidable rape and all that. The less choice you have, the better. And it's proper if you don't have "fake" choice options. Well, it's nice when you can avoid it with some unobvious choices, but obviously it can't be put in just to cater some minority audience.

Btw, the writing could be less hideous.
Rape is something that I hate, really hate... Only one rape scene unavoidable in a game and I'm out. I supouse that people that likes rape scenes, don't really mind if it can be avoid.

On the other hand, I prefer to choose almost all the things (if I want a relationship with a character, if I want a sex scene, etc.)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At least in this version you are not forced to remember the rape scene. Good thing.

DieMan

Jun 11, 2018
Bestiality tag but no bestiality. Is this meant for a future update?
I cannot say about the current plans, but I just took the main tags that are. This will not necessarily be implemented, but is possible in future updates.

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes