1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the third night (I think that is the third), if I go to Kelly room and touch her, at the end of the scene, this returns me to the time after school, and may to repeat all the thigs (do homework, and visit bathroom, kitchen and livingroom) to go to sleep.

Edit: If I choose the option "Back" and avoid the scene, I can sleep and advance to the new day.

After the third day, when I go to sleep, the text that appears is "Time to go to do homework".

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have a question.

In the rape scene, is the MC one of the rapists? I will not see the scene, but I want to know.

DieMan

Jun 11, 2018
I have a question.

In the rape scene, is the MC one of the rapists? I will not see the scene, but I want to know.
Thanks for the bugs provided. I will fix them in the next update. About your question. I can leave it to your imagination.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the bugs provided. I will fix them in the next update. About your question. I can leave it to your imagination.
How I will not see the scene, I choose that MC isn't one of the rapist.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Well, I like the new Sabrina and Paris models, better than previous. About Sasha, I prefer her with all those tattoos, but I also like the new one (I don't mind to loose all the tatoos). On Miracle, I think the old model is better, but they both look like vampires to me.
wrong thread

Reactions: BlasKyau
May 26, 2018
Take these suggestions however you wish, they are honestly meant as constructive critique:

1) The gendre tags are there for what IS in the game, not what WILL be. If you want to include within tags what WILL BE in the game, then make sure you identify that. If you DON'T plan to include a fetish, then don't include the tag. A number of people use tags and such to decide if they will even give the game a chance, and so far NONE of the gendre tags that you have listed are really even in the game (with a few exceptions based on old memories).

2) You REALLY need to add some content or story line to make this game any good. Sorry if that sounds harsh, not meant to be, but Damn... 3 to 6 days in the game and already there are girls "throwing themselves" at the MC with no real basis or reason for it; you already have him buying a dildo for Jane (I think that is her name),and molesting Kelly and Sue right off the bat with no real slow build-up for a reason to do so.

3) Get rid if the damned repetitive actions; make different actions, dialog between MC and sisters and mom (or whatever relation they are to you). In other words, make the story line and game interesting.

4) While this is not necessarily NEEDED, get an English proofreader to clean up your current dialog, check out other reasonably successful games and take notes on them to make YOUR game successful.

and 5) Get rid of the paywall content. I have yet to find ANY game with extra content behind a paywall doing any good

I am sorry, but as the game stands now, I would not recommend this to anyone, ESPECIALLY due to the Paywall content.

Granted, these are suggestions and based on my own opinions, and anyone can feel free to disagree. But I can almost guarantee that the paywall alone would be a deal breaker for most people, especially when done by a developer that is new or not VERY well known for having other successful games, E-Books, comics or whatever on this site.

DieMan

Jun 11, 2018
Take these suggestions however you wish, they are honestly meant as constructive critique:

1) The gendre tags are there for what IS in the game, not what WILL be. If you want to include within tags what WILL BE in the game, then make sure you identify that. If you DON'T plan to include a fetish, then don't include the tag. A number of people use tags and such to decide if they will even give the game a chance, and so far NONE of the gendre tags that you have listed are really even in the game (with a few exceptions based on old memories).

2) You REALLY need to add some content or story line to make this game any good. Sorry if that sounds harsh, not meant to be, but Damn... 3 to 6 days in the game and already there are girls "throwing themselves" at the MC with no real basis or reason for it; you already have him buying a dildo for Jane (I think that is her name),and molesting Kelly and Sue right off the bat with no real slow build-up for a reason to do so.

3) Get rid if the damned repetitive actions; make different actions, dialog between MC and sisters and mom (or whatever relation they are to you). In other words, make the story line and game interesting.

4) While this is not necessarily NEEDED, get an English proofreader to clean up your current dialog, check out other reasonably successful games and take notes on them to make YOUR game successful.

and 5) Get rid of the paywall content. I have yet to find ANY game with extra content behind a paywall doing any good

I am sorry, but as the game stands now, I would not recommend this to anyone, ESPECIALLY due to the Paywall content.

Granted, these are suggestions and based on my own opinions, and anyone can feel free to disagree. But I can almost guarantee that the paywall alone would be a deal breaker for most people, especially when done by a developer that is new or not VERY well known for having other successful games, E-Books, comics or whatever on this site.
Thank you very much for your rating. This is just a starter game, and I did not expect that it will bring together quite a lot of people. Your message, like the opinion of others, is important to me. My next post will tell you about my future plans. I can say that your post influenced me greatly. And that was a big push for me (In a good way)

DieMan

Jun 11, 2018
Hi everyone. This is an appeal to those who are waiting for further game updates. I think that version 0.3.0 will be the last update in the same style as the game exists now.

I want to develop and improve my skill, but I have cornered myself. Now the game is just a clicker, and I want to see something more.

For this, I decided to completely redesign the game code. The scenes, I suppose, will undergo minor changes. I want to create a varied game.

About 10 days later, the game update 0.3.0 will be released, and after that I will start reworking the code. It will take a lot of time, but I hope you will support me with this.

I plan to release the first version of the game in the updated style at the end of November. Throughout this time, I will delight you with screenshots of new scenes that I will add in future versions.

Thank you for support!

Reactions: BlasKyau

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes