[VN] [Ren'Py] College Seduction [v0.3a] [Tremmi]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

monroe

XCV
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
cs_ban.png

Overview:
Amazing college world with dirty secrets which opens the door for you to persuade, manipulate, control and seduce students. The nonlinear plot will bring you a spicy taste of enjoyment.
Thread Updated: 2019-04-15
Release Date: 2019-03-26
Developer: Tremmi -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3a
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Incest, MILF

Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
v0.3
1) The biggest number of images (160+)
2) We come to new level. Pseudo-animation (you will see it, looks fantastic!)
3) Amazing length of version (we wrote 150% of 1 version code). To be honest very big number of unlinear wroten possibilities
First sex (oral, oral, oral)! Nudity, seduction, sleeping masturbation. All that you love so much!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (0.1): - - - -
Others:

Extras:

banner4.jpg main.png st6.png CS_Study66.png chn1.png

Jun 3, 2017
The previous game was so fucking bad can someone who played this demo tell how does it look and if english is better?.

red_33

Oct 19, 2018
Okay. Maybe it's just me but I am confused. The very first picture says

" As you may remember ( if you played the previous part )- I chose to follow my father and work here. "

Am I missing something obvious. Is there some demo or other part I should download and play first ?....
This being version 0.1 I assumed this was the beginning of the game. Help please.

RoadWulf

Nov 18, 2018
Ok, Tremmi's getting a little over ambitious. They (he?) hasn't finished Main, has a new one coming out called Office Seduction and now there's College Seduction too..

I feel like it's going to get to the point where you see an update like once every 3 months for each game.

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
I did not play the latest version of main seduction (the last time was version 0.9 or 0.10) .. and I do not intend to play it ..... Is this a continuation of the other game?

DeUglyOne

Perverted Old Fart
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Check the fingers of the girl on the left in the second picture. Something is "odd" whit that hand !!
And one of the most unnatural poses ever published in pic 1, especially while wearing loafers, but for some reason it shows up in way too many games.
The red hair in pic 4 could blow away your homework if she flutters her eyelids. Hey, Dev! Just because a slider goes to 200 doesn't mean you have to use it!

The unnatural bodies, out of place stock poses, ridiculous story line and awful Engrish had turned me away from the first Seduction and now he's got 2 more?

Nov 1, 2018
Just AWESOME!
Maybe go slower on the Mother relation since not anyone have played MS.
Make it a Free Roam to max the contents ;-)

Can't wait for next release ;-)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote