2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
The previous game was so fucking bad can someone who played this demo tell how does it look and if english is better?.
Last game started out well to, but then the language became gibberish and the story became rushed inconsistent mess with so many threads left hanging it was complete mess. Lets also not forget the reusing same scenes (not just the pointless dream and memory sequences either but supposedly new sex scenes) Will be waiting a while and seeing later reviews before I touch this one.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So, do any of the patrons of this dev not frequent this forum?
Version 3 is out on Patreon and we still don't have version 2 here.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my compressed version of College Seduction v0.3a. Original size are 1.07GB.
This is a Market build, which means it works for Windows, Mac and Linux.
I also built an Android port from this build. I only added "Hide UI" to the quick menu for touch devices, and nothing else.
Don't post here if there's any issues or request regarding the Android port. Send me a private message, and I'll look in to it.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (125MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

Android arm (101MB): - - - -
Android x86_64 (102MB): - - - -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

Erazer

Aug 19, 2017
Here's my compressed version of College Seduction v0.3a. Original size are 1.07GB.
This is a Market build, which means it works for Windows, Mac and Linux.
I also built an Android port from this build. I only added "Hide UI" to the quick menu for touch devices, and nothing else.
Don't post here if there's any issues or request regarding the Android port. Send me a private message, and I'll look in to it.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (125MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

Android arm (101MB): - - - -
Android x86_64 (102MB): - - - -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
Thank you for compressed version, seems like antivirus did't detect unusual but it did detect with original.
Called TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen From avira, I'm sure its false positive, but i've rather have no detects than actual detect.
Can someone research original download link, File is CollegeSeduction.exe, Thanks again.

Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you for compressed version, seems like antivirus did't detect unusual but it did detect with original.
Called TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen From avira, I'm sure its false positive, but i've rather have no detects than actual detect.
Can someone research original download link, File is CollegeSeduction.exe, Thanks again.
- 5 / 67 engines detected this file. Probably a false positive. I highly doubt the original (which was uploaded by the developer) has a virus.

Reactions: Canto Forte
Jul 30, 2018
im beginning not to like this game having to answer history questions and the wording of the questions really confusing i do not understand what it meant by

"How was the period of Louis XIV's reign called?"

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I like the renders, but without a way to go back and having to type in the answers, it's hurting the experience of the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
soooo..any way to tell mom to stop sending titty pics?..lol...creepy old dame..geez..

Sep 18, 2018
Soooo this change log makes me think this game has really broken English?
v0.3
1) The biggest number of images (160+)
2) We come to new level. Pseudo-animation (you will see it, looks fantastic!)
3) Amazing length of version (we wrote 150% of 1 version code). To be honest very big number of unlinear wroten possibilities
First sex (oral, oral, oral)! Nudity, seduction, sleeping masturbation. All that you love so much!

Correct?

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
I have updated the walkthrough for the last update v0.3a.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!
There are missing entries for Gosia at the last part of her walkthrough... I got some comments for her not walking naked and something else there which aren't mentioned in the WT.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes