2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
College Seduction [v9.5] [Tremmi] - Original Size: 1.69GB

Download Win (297MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 04 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back (disabled by Dev)
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
i`m doing stuff wrong......this is so stupid with no back steps ,little choices ,and stupid test questions,and now this searching rooms for crap ,to go against jules........And the stupid menu. I guess i`ll let gamers play this shit.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The questions in this game are something else real head-scratchers thank god for Google :LOL:

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Hm, ok.. i gotta admit that lack of back button really makes things.. annoying i was avoiding unity games ,because renpy is very flexibile ,quick saves,rollback ..

Also the very start of game bit turned me off..

As you may remember (if you played the previous part)
Previous part? after checking i deducted it was suppose to say "prequel" ?

P.S
2 months for free release? Ok, fine , if game was in "playable" state , but as it is now.. i pass

---
EDIT
ok apparently developer turned off rollback in config.. why would he do such thing? If people don't want to rollback ,they wont use it. Why blocking it from start?
Just..

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This game is very poorly designed for the adult genre..outside of the beginning when one types in their name and possibly other character names and titles..one should not have to type stuff throughout the game..it should be multiple choice clicks..also..having to keep google open to find answers or the walkthrough open..for those that aint hardcore history nerds is a fast delete for most...dev needs to understand the adult game genre..hands are assigned duties..one hand is for the mouse..the other is for the peepee..there is no third hand to type in answers and search google..i cannot recommend this game to anyone but History teachers that are bored silly and its either this game or jump off a bridge.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes