• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends :) Good news for you we prepare new release of our third project!
It will be soon :)
For tier 4 patrons (20$ and more) it will be at 23 of November!
For tier 3 patrons it will be at 28 of November!
Since this month we start to transfer date of release for tier 2 patrons to next month. It will be showed in description of tier 2.

We almost finish this day. It will be amazing ! :)

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends. We prepare for you new bonus for 2 months membership.

1) All patrons with this membership will be able to participate in auction 3 and auction 4!

2) 10 more TC

3) All 10$ patrons will get WT of MS
4) New badge with 2 quality (usual and animated)

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

The game contains 10,066 dialogue blocks, containing 82,154 words and 428,701
characters, for an average of 8.2 words and 43 characters per block.

The game contains 416 menus, 1,626 images, and 58 screens.

This is stats of up-to-date version of College day 9 :)

P.S. We `ve just released it to our tier 4 patrons :)
1574450500428.png

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends. Day 9 was released for all 10$ patrons :)
We prepare unusual update. You will be happy ;)
Wonna play - just
Thank you for your support and stay tuned

Reactions: asd33asd33

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I have updated the walkthrough for the last update v0.90.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I have updated the walkthrough for the last update v0.90.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!
Why do we need this walkthrough here when we do not have a new version of the game available here for several months now, game for patrons only is now in version 0.90 but here we have only version 0.4 which means we've got walkthrough for 9 days in game but have game where is only 4 days in game (LOL). A little sad that this game died here on this forum because the previous game of this developer was quite cool.
I know I know "Join our community and you will play it " :cry:

Reactions: Karlzberg

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Why do we need this walkthrough here when we do not have a new version of the game available here for several months now, game for patrons only is now in version 0.90 but here we have only version 0.4 which means we've got walkthrough for 9 days in game but have game where is only 4 days in game (LOL). A little sad that this game died here on this forum because the previous game of this developer was quite cool.
I know but atleast the guide will be available when someone shares the updated version. :/

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
It is ok that member of our community do not share it with other players :) To increase number of patrons and chance to sharing with other sites we can write reviews or something to do game more popular :) You see that rating of MS is 2 starts and College - 1 star so noone wants to play it on this site. But we suggest to our patrons not only active project but also big other part of content, site with closed registration for all our members, voting for girls of month. Badges for those who like to collect something, premium girls sponsorship with virtual value - tremmicoins.
We create close relations between patrons and developers. Every patron could write message with any question or suggestion and we answer to everybody.
We post on patreon page some info almost every day. And we live with our community and projects.
Many guys critic our projects for bad english and I asked to them - try to fix language, at least in small parts of code. They dissapeared when I asked :DDDD
But all gamers who support me understand the value of our relationship so they dont want to share it.

I still ask someone to help us with rework of language and proofread :)

Last edited:

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends. Today we update our site with the biggest update of we ever have!
1) Avatars! You will be able to download your avatar
2) You can see other members achievements :) Compare, collect, claim!
3) Premium content in game.
This is the main theme of update.
We create 3 pockets to spend your tremmicoins. Every pockect connected with one of three girls:
- Tiana
- Charlie
- Megan
When you support girl, the amount of your sponsorship added to her pocket. When scale is full - we release premium content with this character.
First options are here:
Tiana non-sport edition for dating

Charlie almost naked edition (cant share with you ;) )
Megan office bitch edition

To fulfill scale we should collect 9000 tremmicoins. It is not huge number cause now there are more than 50000 tremmicoins on your accounts! And today we add for you Novembers part of it.

All other members will see who is leader of sponsorship. Good luck and make your dreams true with premium content!

Thank you for your time! Stay tuned ;)
1575570394851.png

Reactions: OtstrelDebilov

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends one more time! We have just released new version!
Wonna try - it is easy ! :)
Thank you for your time and stay tuned!

P.S. to enjoy all parts of game begin a new game :)

Thank you
1576793752319.png 1576793887422.png

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I will share this version with you in 2 months. As always you will critic anyway we will share it :)

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends! Dont lose your last chance to get our special gift for you.

Join tier 4 and get badges, TC and many things like WT`s of games and the newest version of College!

Thank you for your time and stay tuned
1576958665219.png

Hello my patrons and followers! Welcome our new friend - SuperWrite! I would like to give him a keyboard :) :
Hi, my name is SuperWriter!
Like my name suggests, I was originally just a writer, self-publishing over 25 erotica ebooks. But now, I’m fully invested into game developing and am currently working on two games; PICTURE PERFECT where you’re living as a photographer with three young women, and SECRET SUMMER, where you were ripped away from your landlady and roommates, but have a plan to reunite with them, though the consequences may be major.
You can download both games here --
1576958746051.png

Reactions: OtstrelDebilov

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello my friends ! We have just released previous version of game to tier 2 patrons!

Thank you for your support and stay tuned.
1577311354218.png

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 283339

Overview:
Amazing college world with dirty secrets which opens the door for you to persuade, manipulate, control and seduce students. The nonlinear plot will bring you a spicy taste of enjoyment.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-23
Release Date: 2019-07-23
Developer: Tremmi -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (0.1): - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: Walkthrough

View attachment 238236 View attachment 238240 View attachment 238239 View attachment 238238 View attachment 238237
good evening
Please can anyone explain to me, why
i can't open this game
(pic below)
Thanks

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes